A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Bros (Private between me and Gyro)

Bros (Private between me and Gyro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bros (Private between me and Gyro)

Post by Guest 5/8/2014, 8:56 pm

"What happened while I was gone?" Johnathan asked, once again in the game zone.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Bros (Private between me and Gyro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bros (Private between me and Gyro)

Post by Milocross 5/8/2014, 8:58 pm

Lewis thought for a second. Had anything happened while he was peeing besides him killing innocent children and old ladies? Nope.

"Nothin"

Post by Guest 5/8/2014, 9:09 pm

"Dude, you have to stop killing the old ladies. The children are fine, but old ladies, that's just wrong." He said as he read Lewis's mind.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/9/2014, 12:38 am

Lewis had his feet on the couch and his knees under his chin, putting pressure on it. He smiled as he stabbed more old ladies, keeping his eyes on the screen.

"Naww"

Post by Guest 5/9/2014, 5:06 am

Johnathan sighed and sat down on the other side of the couch, knowing he couldn't budge Lewis. Eventually he restarted and gave the controller to johnathan. Ezio on screen darted around stabbing people, and eventually he came to an eagle dive spot. He climbed the tower and when he landed, he managed to slice his hidden blades through a little girl's head and balance there in midair, as the result of a glitch.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/10/2014, 12:05 am

If there's one thing that Lewis found utterly hilarious, it was video game glitches. He bawled out with laughter, clutching his stomach and laying on his side, hardly making any noise. His eyes began to water after a minute, and he felt like an idiot for laughing so much, but he continued. His laugh was a series of high pitched noises and grunts, it was very awkward.

Post by Guest 5/10/2014, 7:19 am

Johnathan turned his head slowly and looked at Lewis with a confused but hilarious face. "What was that?" He asked incredibly as the girl's head began to gush out blood.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/10/2014, 10:39 am

Lewis kept laughing for several minutes, unable to breath properly. His laughs turned from high pitched grunts to gasps for breath, and his face turned red. As he started to calm down, his face turned back to its normal pale color and he looked up at Jonathan.

He was about to speak, but looked at the screen and started laughing again.

Post by Guest 5/10/2014, 10:52 am

Johnathan looked back at the screen. Now townspeople were running at them, trying to reach ezio and the girl. "Well.....that's wierd." Johnathan muttered. It didn't restart him for killing her. (( OOC I think an eioldon should be hiding inside the game, and they have to fight it)).

Last edited by Creator of Reality on 5/11/2014, 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/11/2014, 1:26 am

After several minutes, Lewis finally stopped laughing and looked at the screen. Everyone was trying to get him and the girl.
    "oh no...." he said, half loopy from the laughter.

Post by Guest 5/11/2014, 8:16 am

Finally the young girl on screen began to scream a sound that Johnathan hadn't heard in his lifetime, nor ever want to hear again. Like fingers on a blackboard times infinity. "I've heard of scary glitches, bu-" he was cut off as the screen went dead. A white message in 8-Bit popped up on screen.'Did you like that little cheat code I know?' It read. " Oh sh!t Oh sh!t Oh sh!t Oh sh!t Oh sh!t!" Johnathan ranted.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/19/2014, 4:22 pm

lewis left

ooc sorry

Post by Guest 5/19/2014, 4:24 pm

OOC: ok
    Johnathan flipped the switch off and dryer out of the game room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 6:41 pm