A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

everything that kills me makes me feel alive

honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

everything that kills me makes me feel alive Empty everything that kills me makes me feel alive

Post by honey 5/8/2014, 9:08 pm

All Derek really wanted to do was to escape the overwhelming smells from campers. He couldn't go to the arenas, because there was the strong, stinging scent of sweat, and the library was filled with old-smelling books. So this was his place, where he could be alone. He wanted to avoid just... people in general.

He leaned on a tree, using the last lights of day to finish reading Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy. His legs were stretched out comfortably in front of him, ankles crossed. He heard the crunch of twigs from far away, signaling someone's arrival. His peaceful expression fell into his default scowling one, and he got up, stepping away from his tree. Time to scare someone away from his private place.

ooc; sorry, it's rather short, but i've got a head-splitting migraine :(
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

everything that kills me makes me feel alive Empty Re: everything that kills me makes me feel alive

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/9/2014, 9:33 pm

Sebastian fell. All he had done was fall and he ended up here... in a place he didn't even know existed. He stood up, turning around only to see a scary kid. Sebastian closed his eyes and muttered, "Oh God no."

Sebastian continued walking to find out who the kid was. He'd had the normal day. The one where he spent most of the day with his best friend, Tyler. You see, Tyler never really 'liked' his name so Sebastian called him Scott and Scott called him Stiles for some reason. He liked the name though... he just didn't think it was all his style. Heh, Stiles and style. Sebastian liked that part.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

everything that kills me makes me feel alive Empty Re: everything that kills me makes me feel alive

Post by honey 5/10/2014, 5:19 pm

The kid was scrawny, with messy brown hair that was a bit… rockabilly in the front, or something. Not that Derek was paying attention. Hell no. He shoved his hands in his pockets, making himself look menacing.

"What are you doing here?" He growled. "This is private property. You're trespassing." Hopefully the kid would just leave, and not do something annoying like question him. He raised his eyebrows in an expectant, arrogant sort of way. It was getting darker, and Derek wanted to finish his book out here, instead of having to fight to concentrate in his cabin.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/6/2014, 5:52 pm

Sebastian turned around, seeing no one there. "M-me?" He said before laughing. "Dude, you don't own this place. Where's the property papers? Huh?" Sebastian smiled and giggled before holding out his hand. "Stiles." He said surprisingly. "Stiles Davis. Nice to meet you." 'Stiles' automatically shook Derek's hand before letting go, the smile now off his face. "Woah man. You look mad. How are you mad while reading a book? Are you reading something that has like werewolves and crap? Because, If you are, that's nothing bad." He said all of a sudden becoming a little scared but soon found himself hiding the fear. He smiled and nodded.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 6/10/2014, 8:45 am

everything that kills me makes me feel alive Tumblr_ms25xz4EY21snteogo5_250
    derek hazel
    property papers? didn't this guy understand the concept of personal space? his eyebrows pull together in his frustration, but when the guy introduces himself and reaches out to shake his hand, derek responds. his mother had forced manners on him, so it's a knee jerk reaction to shake the guy's hand and say, "derek hazel." he drops stiles' hand immediately, crossing his arms across his chest. "what the hell kind of a name is 'stiles'?" he mutters.

then stiles asks him if he's reading a book about werewolves and derek's annoyed mask slips, blinking in confusion and surprise. his answer isn't as smooth as he thought it would be. "no--i'm not--i mean, it's not--" he cuts himself off, scowling again. "it's not... about werewolves." he huffs finally.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/15/2014, 5:56 pm

stiles smiles at the name. "nice to meet you, derek." he rolls his eyes at the impolite words said about his name. he won't tell this guy he's usually called sebastian, because, in fact his middle name is sebastian. why would he? i mean, he barely knew the guy and he wasn't going to make any mistakes.

derek stutters his words at first but then says it's not about werewolves. "what is it about, then? hm?" he asks, leaning up against the tree, a smirk on his face. "i mean, why are you so scared to talk about werewolves?" stiles looks derek in the eyes, waiting for a response.[/color]
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 6/15/2014, 6:15 pm

everything that kills me makes me feel alive Tumblr_ms25xz4EY21snteogo5_250
    derek hazel

"i'm not scared," he protests immediately, not thinking about it. he realises how dumb and childish that sounded and fights the urge to bare his teeth in his frustration. now the kid--stiles, he reminds himself--is smirking and he wants to rip stiles's throat out with his teeth. he clenches his jaw, meeting stiles's gaze. it's hard not to look away, but it's sort of become a staring contest.

"i'm not scared of werewolves," he repeats, voice firm, "but this book isn't about them." he waves it vaguely before crossing his arms again. why is he explaining himself to this annoying kid?
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/15/2014, 7:18 pm

"ah, i see." stiles now walks over to derek, still staring into his eyes. he plugs his nose. "when's the last you showered?" stiles waves his hand back and forth in front of his nose. "9 years ago?" he is no longer smiling and staring into derek's eyes but is now trying to step back from whatever stench it is that's making stiles feel sick.

"you don't need to talk to me like i'm a baby." stiles says, rolling his eyes. "I'm 18 years old, I can handle you saying it once, thanks."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 12:58 pm