A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Casually Fighting :3

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Casually Fighting :3 Empty Casually Fighting :3

Post by kaitycat4 5/12/2014, 7:51 pm

Ashley trudged across the dirt that was layed out across the area. Her hair was up in flames as she sat down right next to a practice dummy. "I freaking hate those stupi petty Aphrodite girls. Calling me a hot head... I can spontaneously catch their hair on fire! How would they feel about that?!" Ashley crossed her arms and pouted, her hair gently flaming down to her normal hair.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Casually Fighting :3 Empty Re: Casually Fighting :3

Post by Brastus 5/12/2014, 7:57 pm

Brastus was just relaxing just as he knew how to, by lifting weights in the arena. He was lifting several hundred pounds and he was singing in his native tongue. Suddently, he felt his spanish blood turn on and he started to dance around, hoping nobody form his cabin actually saw him. He was wearing a black muscle shirt with dark jeans and combat boots. as usual, his dagger-like necklace hanged from his neck as he returned to lifting the huge bar bells.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/12/2014, 8:04 pm

Ashley peered out behind the practice dummy and notice a built guy start to dance. She held in her laughter as he looked around hoping that nobody was there. Finally she started to laughing even letting out a snort or two. "Oh that just made my day!" Her hair caught in fire responding to her emotion. "OHHH what a knee slapper!"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/12/2014, 8:10 pm

Brastus froze as he heard laughter and amusement! Who had the audacity to actually make light of his dancing? He needed to know. Brastus stood up with the bench and dropped the huge weight with a hand as he exited the place he was and noticed a girl with flaming hair was laughing her little as$ off. His azure eyes became cold and enraged as he practically teleported behind her and surpassed he rwith his speed.

"So, your the damm idiot who is actually laughing at me? Well that's just perfect, a little idiot who is too weak to actually pick up a weapons and sue it against a dummy." Said Brastus with his voice harsh and rude as his muscular body shone with the light of the sun making his tanned skin glister as his sweat covered muscles reflected off his form.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/12/2014, 8:17 pm

Ashley immediately stopped laughing as the big buff dude appeared behind her. "Crap man your bigger close up..." Ashley hair died out again making her beautiful red hair fall back in to place. She looked over the boy with her beautiful blue eyes, observing every part of him. "Your ripped... I'm guessing hmmm Ares? He always has the most muscular sons annnnd daughters. I'm not judging though." Ashley held up her hands and took a few steps away from the boy.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/12/2014, 8:25 pm

Brastus smirked as the girl with red hair complimented his fortified and well-sculptured body. He flexed for a second and he relaxed his form after a minute. He decided to drop the old topic and he just dropped down to the Arena's ground and sat.

"Yeah I'm that b@astard's son. Not proud of it though, but it sometimes helps. Well if you like what you see, feel free to do anything you want, I mean looking and touching is free in the world right? However, I expect the same curtesy from you." Said Brastus as he grinned at her and stood up with his powerful legs in a strong leap. He towered over he for he was way over six feet and looked every bit like a ancient roman centurion.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/12/2014, 8:30 pm

"Pffft." Ashley made a face and turne around hoping the guy wouldn't see her bright red cheeks. "Play it cool...play it cool." She wiped off her facial expression and turned around. "Yeah looking and touching." She ran a hand through her hair and looked at the guys huge arms. "That's hot..." She whimpered and looked back up at the boy. "I mean it's hot out here or mabye it's just me. Cause you know I can control fire and such."
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/12/2014, 8:37 pm

"Sweet, I mean I'm spanish so I enjoy the heat more than the cold, but your pretty cute yourself ya know. Although, if you want, I could do this." Said Brastus as he snatched his muscle shirt and practically ripped it off his chest, revealing his abs, pects, and shoulders. He smirked as he felt the air on his skin and he proceeded to tell the girl the following thing.

"If you want, you may touch. Just be careful you don't go down their." Said Brastus with his spanish accent and a flirtatious voice. He stood up straight and awaited her response.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/12/2014, 8:42 pm

"Oh gods!" Ashley covere her eyes and looked to the floor. "Haven't you heard of public nudity. Cause your halfway there!" Ashley's hair caught on fire once again revolving around her emotions. "Put that thing back where it came from. I mean it doesn't look bad but, your going to attract the Aphrodites."
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/12/2014, 9:21 pm

Brastus laughed heartedly and released a roaring laughter. He liked this girl and her quirks. So he crossed his arms accros his chest and closed off his chest from most public view. He loved how she referred to the girls of Aphrodite like that, well he didn't really have much love for them and their love of fashion, clothes and all that cr@p. He sat down and waited for her to sit down as well as he smiled at her with his trademark smirk.

"Ha! Aprhodites. Good one kiddo. I mean I don't have much love for any of them and their frivolousness, but I guess it's best to ignore them eh?" asked Brastus as he perked upped and watched how her bright hair came to life. He thought she was emotionally unstable or something, but he ignored this though rather quickly.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/12/2014, 9:26 pm

"Kiddo?" She raised an eyebrow and sat down on the dirt. Her hair simmering down back to normal. "And don't get me started on the Aphrodites. I absolutely hate them and all their rude comments, I just wish I could light a fire to a couple of them and get their egos in check." She brushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear and sighed looking at the boy. "I'm Ashley by the way but, you can call me Ash." She smiled a white smile at the boy and snickered.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/14/2014, 9:37 pm

"Ashley? sweet name. Fits in for someone who has fiery hair like yourself. I mean your hot, in every meaning of the word I mean" said Brastus in a flirtatious way as he relaxed a bit more and sat down again to be next to her and not have to look down on her with so much difficulty. He placed an arm on his nape and sighed.

"So, would you like me to train you how to fight or would you like to fight? Because you kind of interrupted my workout session. Not that I regret put my exercise on hold for you." said Brastus with a smoky voice.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/14/2014, 10:58 pm

Ashley rolled her eyes and stood up. "I can fight very well if you have to know." She tied up her fiery red hair into a ponytail and removed her sweater revealing a black muscle tank with her re bra underneath. "So do you have any rules? Or is it a free for all?" Ash pulled up her jeans and cracked her neck.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/16/2014, 9:53 pm

Upon noticing her good-looking body, Brastus blushed a bit, but then returned to his obnoxious and arrogant ways. He crossed his arms around his chest as he summoned his suit of armor and equipped it. He would not fight bear chested. After placing on his armor, he looked at Ashley with his helmet-less face.

"Only one, I fight by the first-to-bleed rule when I duel first time opponents towards myself. I guess you know what this means don't you? Regardless, I won't make it easy for you by being naked in the chest. Would you have me use my five weapons, or my sword alone?" Asked Brastus as he threw his helmet away and let his pitch-black, demonic and threatening suit of armor glow with red energy. He grabbed his necklace and smashed it between his fingers after he threw his necklace, which caused his large black celestial broadsword to materialize in his right hand.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/17/2014, 1:14 am

"Sword would be fine." Ashley closed her eyes and took a deep breath before anyone could speak her body ignited on fire. The flames rose from her skin as she summoned her flaming katana. "I'm going to apologize in advance if I burn you." Ashley chuckled and got into her fighting stance, her skin blazing and sending off smoke into the air.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/19/2014, 9:14 pm

Brastus grabbed his sword and positioned himself with his usual battle form, with his sword arm heavy and strong, and his other arm free at his disposition. He smirked at her and gave her a mocking smile. He wanted to test her offense first before striking for his own offense. He however failed to charge his magic and instead took a defensive stance.

"Ladies first, right? I mean unless you're scare of little'o me. Come at me!" Bellowed Brastus as he boasted her to move and fight him with her offensive might.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/19/2014, 11:22 pm

Ashley smiled and stepped forward taking a swing to his stomach before stepping off to the side and swinging the sword at his feet. "Try and keep up okay babe?" Ashley's fire grew hotter and her smile grew.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/19/2014, 11:29 pm

With a leap of his heels backwards, like a sidestep, Brastus dodged the attack to his left and parried it with his sword. Yet, due to his tremendous strength, his parry felt like more of a heavy boulder crashing against a piece of timber. He put his usual strength behind his parry and the swords crashing left behind a strong vibrating sound that rang on the arena. He then returned to his defensive pose and smirked at her.

'Yawn. I said come at me! Come on, don't tell me all that fire is just like the one on Hunger Games, all bark and no bite!" Snickered Brastus as he flexed a finger at her so she would get angry and lounge at him or something.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/19/2014, 11:37 pm

Ashley smirked and threw a ball of fire at him while swinging her sword at his chest and sending a kick to his knee. "Sorry if I burn you." She giggled and ran behind him sending another swift kick towards his lower back.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/19/2014, 11:42 pm

"Don't worry, I like it hot." Said Brastus as he allowed his armor to take the impact of her sword, and her kick, knowing she would hurt herself when making contact with the armor, since kicking armor usually did that as a result. He did however see the threat of the fireball and used his sword to block it by flipping his sword and using it's thick, blunt side to cover some of it, while letting some of the sparks and flames fall down to his chest, face and form.

"I admit, that was a tad hot." Said Brastus referring to both how she looked and her spell. He then placed his sword at front of her and kept his posture in defense, still testing her offense waiting for her to crack under his defense.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/19/2014, 11:46 pm

"Damn you like a tree." Ashley winced at her now hurt ankle and stood up in spite of the pain. "So you enjoyed the heat?" Ashley smirked and put her sword back into it's case on her hip. "Get ready hot stuff." She held out her hands revealing two more fireballs. Quickly she threw one at his face while two more went for his stomach and his thigh.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/19/2014, 11:51 pm

"Aw crap!" Said Brastus as he summoned his helmet and immediately placed it on. With his helmet on he rushed forward with his heavy armor and swung his large broadsword at the first fireball and cleaved right through it, while the second one was mostly kicked away by his sabatoned legs. He got burned on his legs as he did that, but he wanted to show off.

'Well, you actually made me put on y helmet and swing my sword in offense. I guess that's the best you can do right? If so, allow me to give you a little demonstration of my power. Please prepare yourself." Said Brastus as he sprinted at her with his heavy armor and with his 130 cm sword, he swung it aiming it at her neck, but hoping he didn't decapitate her so easily, or else it would have been far to easy.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/19/2014, 11:55 pm

Ashley's eyes widened and she ducked and rolled off to the side dodging the attack. She wuickly stood up and drew her sword once again. "You look like a tank in that thing. Isn't it heavy." She got in her fighting stance in case he ran at her once more.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/20/2014, 12:00 am

"Yep, sure is, 30kilograms of pure, black celestial bronze. Although, the sword is just 5 kilograms heavy, or well i think 10 pounds so don't worry. Hmm, maybe it's twenty pound, I don't remember and I am not good at math. Nice fireballs, pretty decent range and power. Although the hottest thing I've seen today is this girl I see in front of me." Said BRastus as he planted his sword to the ground and flittered with the girl as he dismissed his helmet and revealed his handsome face. He didn't look like he was gonna fight or anything, but he had a glint in his blue eyes that was a bit…mysterious.

"I'm not fighting you seriously you know. Just relax and talk to me, unless you want my Conquistador here to cleave you in half that is." Said Brastus as he revealed the name of his massive sword with the skull and ribcage for a guard design.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/20/2014, 12:30 am

Ashley rolled her eyes and put her sword back. "Your too cocky for me to date." She leaned against the brick wall behind and let her flames die out. Sweat rolled down her skin and she wiped her forehead. "You know your a pretty big hothead even though I am the one on fire." She cracked her neck and winked at Brastus and turned on her heels leaving.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:19 am