A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

San Fran Frisco

San Fran Frisco Empty San Fran Frisco

Post by Guest 5/14/2014, 5:14 pm

Etso breathed in then out slowly. She stepped out of the camp boundary and pulled her bow off her shoulders nervously. She ran down farm road and pulled a golden drachma. She tossed it on the ground and recited, "Stêthi 'Ô hárma diabolês" from memory and the Gray Sisters' cab poorer out of darkness. "Where to, young lady?" The one in the middle cackled. "MacArthur airport please" she said nervously and they blasted down Long Island sound.

A while later, they reached the airport and she payed the gray sisters. She went inside the airport and caught her plane, and flew to the other side of the country-San Fransisco. She landed and found a hotel to stay in, and layed down.

TIME SKIP

the next morning, etso woke up to the sound of inhuman skawk!s. She looked out her window fearfully and saw something circling in the sky. She looked closer, and sure enough-harpies. She slid her bow off her back again and knocked an arrow and fired, hitting a harpy in the chest.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

San Fran Frisco Empty Re: San Fran Frisco

Post by Holly 5/14/2014, 8:10 pm

Sunny San Francisco. That's what tourists were told to entice them to come to the coast city. However that was a bunch of bull, there was no sun, it was fog. Cold wind, and fog. Lindia scoffed at a group of tourists walking down the boardwalk, heading towards Pier 39, as everyone would be cause of it's large selection of tourist traps and such. The blonde knew better though, for she wasn't a tourist: but a demigod. Walking next to the ocean her Converse sneakers tapped against the cement with each step, rocking to the sound of the beat blasting through her headphones.

Steve walks squarely down the street, brim pulled way down low.
    Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet: machine guns ready to go

A smirk crossed the child of Trivia's face, listening to the classic sounds of the British band Queen, with Freddy Mercury's vocals paving the way for the guitar, drums, and her favorite: bass. Looking over her shoulder she saw nothing but tourists behind her slim frame. There usually wouldn't be a monster following her in this city, but she could never be too careful. The high humidity and heat of the city had forced her to wear shorts, though she made sure they were made if dark denim and were conservative to cover her thighs, the last thing she needed was a bunch of boys to stare at her and draw attention.

She was stared at anyway as she walked like an alley cat past the tourists, her natural; yet strange beauty showing in her entire body from her dirty blonde and blue streaked hair to her feet. Wearing a black top in an effort to blend in the cotton fabric boldly showed the logo of the Giants, local baseball team. Her black leather belt which wrapped around her waist was studded with small metallic spikes and a large cuff along her wrist covered ancient scars from pain she wished to forget.

As she walked she looked above her and smiled, seeing harpies which flew like seagulls in the ocean air, diving for food occasionally but at no big harm to anyone as several flew to rest on the large ships in port. Then suddenly one fell, and not fell into the water but right in front of her. Gasping, she ducked and rolled behind a building, looking up to see what exactly had happened, her hand reaching for her cigarette box in her back pocket. Looking at the corpse of the dissolving harpie while putting away her headphones she saw it was an arrow: a celestial bronze arrow.

Snarling, she held the black metal cigarette box and opened the cover, watching as it shifted into her dark quiver and her compound crossbow, just some of the weapons in her arsenal. Slipping the quiver onto her hips she loaded the crossbow made of stained wood in a second, then looked across the rising skyline of the dense city in an effort to know where this 'snipers' arrow had come from. Lindia frowned before pulling her collapsible telescope from her quiver and peering across the skyscrapers before finally seeing the sniper: bow still in hand. The problem was, that person was blocks away and Lindia would have to be in the range for a good amount of that time.

Sighing, she began to run, pushing past tourists and street performers while clutching her crossbow. Her dirty blonde hair flew behind her as she ran, closing down on the building. Once there, she slipped the crossbow onto it's strap and pulled a keychain from her belt, closing her blue eyes. Glowing in her hand the keychain expanded and lengthened, until it was an imperial gold sword: strong and lightweight. With a grin, she burst into the hotel lobby and slid over to the elevators, trying not to arouse suspicion as she stepped inside.

Once inside of the elevator she punched through a panel, climbing up into the elevator shaft. Remembering what floor the sniper was on, she began to climb the metallic walls carefully, making her way up to the third story and prying open the elevator doors, looking around. Now she just had to find the right room...

Walking down the empty hallways Lindia felt the hairs on the back of her neck rise and fear race through her spine. It was like she was in one of those horror movies she watched at camp with Laure...the single girl alone in a spooky hallway, Lindia wasn't like the girls in the movies though: she was a badass. Her branded mark on her shoulder showed that she was indeed a child of Rome. At the top was four letters, SPQR; followed by the symbol of her mother and then several stripes, marking the amount of years she had served in the legion so far.

With sword in hand, she slowly crept down the hallway for any sign of the Greek demigod.

Post by Guest 5/14/2014, 10:12 pm

Etso saw the harpies closing in on her. She continued firing until only the biggest was left-a 7 foot tall buff as hades harpy flying in her direction. It dove through the window and landed on her dresser, snarling. It flew at her and threw them both into the street, and etso was suddenly reminded of a Johnny cash song, "a boy named sue"

and we crashed through the wall in into the street, kickin' and a-gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Now, there obviously wasn't any booze involved here, unless the harpy was drunk and on steroids, but the other parts she could relate to. Etso crashed onto a hummer and left a large dent in the roof. She pulled an arrow out of her quiver and knocked it, pointing it at the harpy. It looked at her and for once, etso saw the meaning in those deep green eyes. The harpy pouted at her and flew away. She got up shakily and tried as best as she could to climb up to her second-story room and eventually got it. She picked up her bags and barged through the door. The popo would be here soon.

Last edited by Chuck Norris on 5/15/2014, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/14/2014, 10:44 pm

Lindia heard a door burst open behind her and turned sharply, blonde hair flying as she quickly raised her sword as charged at the figure, obviously the demigod that had been shooting from her window: dumb Greek. She had obviously alerted monsters in the area, and the local police. "Hey! Moron!" She snarled, lunging an tackling her to the gurpund while trying to make her let go of her bags. The seventeen year old knew they had four minutes until the police got to them, and about two until the harpies and whatever else she had alerted got to them.

"Three stories up! Damn!" She hissed and attempted to pin the Greek demigod to the ground, if worse came to worse she could use the Greek for a shield.

Post by Guest 5/15/2014, 7:28 am

Etso slapped her forehead. "Two stories up. That's how I climbed up he wall to get back in my hotel room." She said and fell to the ground, tackled but he girl who, at the moment, acted like a ravenous dog. "Why can't we just jump? It's not that far, only like 16 feet."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/15/2014, 8:46 am

"Greek" Lindia snarled and raised her fist, slamming it down into her gut before trying to fling her down the hallway. "What the hell did you think you were doing!" She hissed,sword in hand as she rapidly approached her.

Post by Guest 5/15/2014, 10:02 am

Etso was knocked backward by a fist in her gut. "What was that for?! What am I supposed to do, let monsters circle around a mortal area?! The mist was t even surrounding them, the mortals would've gone crazy!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/15/2014, 10:08 am

Lindia chuckled "listen. You ain't from around here, no doubt your a New Yorker cause your Greek..." The child of trivia assumed as she sheathed her sword and cracked her knuckles. "Here this is normal, the fog acts as a mist more powerful than you know" She could already hear the police coming and swore. "Look, I don't know who the hell you think you are: sniping from a hotel room with mount Tam across the bay, but you ain't smart. Now come on!" She grabbed her arm and forcibly pushed her towards the stairs, reaching I to her quiver.

Post by Guest 5/15/2014, 3:45 pm

"Nope. Not from around here. And no, I'm not dumb. I'm just....new to the area." She said as her quiver got picked up. She immediately panicked. "Hey! Let go right now!" she shouted loudly. No one touches my quiver or me. Ever. She pulled her quiver off her back and yanked it out of the girl's hands and dashed down the hallway. "No one touches my quiver! Etso out!" She shouted and slid down the banister of the stairs. She looked on the first floor and saw the cops. Aw, sh!t she thought. She slowly backed up the fairs and saw that the girl was still there. She mouthed "cops" to her and pouted your collapsed wall. "We're jumping out" she whispered.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/15/2014, 5:48 pm

Lindia laughed at her, brushing off her shorts as she stood and slid her hand into her own quiver, pulling out an arrow and putting it into her crossbow. "Damn well there are cops. Now follow me, jumping is suicide in this city" Lindia told her and ran for the other side of the hotel, kicking through the window and smashing it; sending shards of glass to the street below. Raising her crossbow to her shoulder, stock extended she fired an arrow with a grappling line across the street to a narrow alley. "Follow" she ordered and grabbed onto the rope with her hand, sliding down and rolling off when her feet met pavement.

Post by Guest 5/15/2014, 5:55 pm

"I fell through a wall into a busy street today. I'm absolutely positive I can jump down." She said. She jumped off the building, did a backflip, did a Bruce lee kick in midair and rolled onto the street, dodging cars here and there. She dashed into the narrow alley where the girl was and ran up beside her. "So what's your name?" She asked curiously. Might as well get acquainted.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/15/2014, 6:05 pm

"Your savior" She snapped and put her crossbow back on it's proper strap ss she heard police sirens. "Call me Lindia. You?" She asked as she sat down on the ground behind the dumpster, pulling her down besides her and out of the police view. After the police had passed se turned on the girl and pressed her against the wall. "Who are you. Age. Paret. Reason. Now." She asked quickly.

Post by Guest 5/15/2014, 6:11 pm

Etso kicked her get out in front of her and she fell on her butt on the dusty street. She quickly got up and while still having her back to Lindia, elbowed her into the wall. Now she was in control. "Etso. 14. Amphrite. To have fun. Same goes for you. Age parent and reason. You have 20 seconds. Go. Now. "
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/15/2014, 6:20 pm

Lindia laughed and elbowed her side hard, using her superior strength to pin her onto the alley floor. "Look Etso, my time, my rules, my city. I can then you in to the police any time I want" she quickly grabbed one of her own roman arrows, shoving the blunt tip into her for added affect before letting go and standing. "My age is 17. Parent is not needed, but I am a child of Rome and I won't take your nonsense. If you want to have fun, I'll show you where and how. Got it?"

Post by Guest 5/15/2014, 6:24 pm

Etso had a blunt arrow tip stuck into her neck. It was pulled away and she saw her opportunity. She pulled back her fist and swung it Lindia as hard as she could, knocking her hard right square in the jaw. "Let me guess. Let's see......Trivia." She said and glared at her. "No. Doubt. Whatsoever."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/15/2014, 6:27 pm

Lindia felt her cheek and turned her head back to stare at her. "You little b*tch!" She snapped and grabbed her shoulders, risin her knee straight to the Greek girls gut before dropping her. "You just made a very, very big mistake" she grabbed her sword from her sheath and held it steady and strong.

OOC: can I power-play next post?

Post by Guest 5/15/2014, 6:30 pm

Ooc: it depends. Tell me what etso should do and what Lindia will do and I'll consider it XD
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/15/2014, 6:35 pm

OOC: two outcomes. 1: Lindia knocks her out and drags her somewhere 2: they reach a mutua respect and Lindia shows her the town

Post by Guest 5/15/2014, 6:41 pm

OOC: the second one will do XD
    BIC:"Or did I?" She asked. "You may think I'm some dumb Greek, but at least I'm closer to Olympus than the Titan's old palace. A lot more safer, and makes some people suspect you. Maybe you're working with the titans? Maybe not? Who knows, you might never tell us." She paused. "Okay, maybe I didn't mean that, but we should stop arguing and go somewhere before the cops come by!" She said and dove into a dumpster as a cop car drove by.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/15/2014, 6:45 pm

Lindia stretched. "Whatever. Greeks are so naive-which is why they fell.l to the might of Rome. Oh well, lets get moving. OUT of the dumpster" she snarled and sheathed her sword before walking out of the alley like nothing had happenedX blonde hair lazily across her shoulders with her bangs in her face.

Post by Guest 5/15/2014, 7:50 pm

"We aren't copycats." Etso spat and hopped out of the dumpster. "That counts for something."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/15/2014, 8:53 pm

"Oh shut up." She growled and led her to the waterfront, hands in pockets.

Post by Guest 5/15/2014, 9:01 pm

"Ah, here comes the insulting. You now realize that I am right and have nothing else to add in our argument, so you resort to using insults. Interesting." She said. "So where are we headed now, Mrs. Copycat?" she asked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/15/2014, 9:32 pm

Lindia turned on her heel and kicked her hard in the thigh. "You aren't one to talk. Now if you want to make it through the night, just follow me. We can stop the insults until I'm drunk" she laughed and led the way to pier 39.

Post by Guest 5/16/2014, 7:25 am

"Drinking, eh? We'll see how that turns out."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 4:07 am