A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sweet smells and foreign looks

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Sweet smells and foreign looks Empty Sweet smells and foreign looks

Post by Marceline 6/1/2014, 5:24 am

Trinity found herself strolling amongst the strawberry fields in the warm air. A strand of her auburn hair fell down her face out of her hat. She smiled slightly before pulling it behind her ear. She wore a simple white shirt with a big yellow smiley face on it. With this she wore denim shorts and sandals with a plain cap. She might not have had the best style but she was fine with it. Her foot hit a rock as she stumbled slightly; messing up her slow pace. Trinity thought rocks hated her now. From the incident with the rock hitting her head and now with them tripping her up, she thought the rocks were out to get her.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Sweet smells and foreign looks Empty Re: Sweet smells and foreign looks

Post by Sammy 6/1/2014, 5:36 am

Ari lay in the strawberries, iPod on full blast as she listened to some old Indian folk music and relaxed. It was one of the few things that Ari owned that actually counted as modern technology, and she had finally figured it out a week ago. Well, kind of. Anyway, after a lot of throwing the stupid device around and screaming curses at it in Hindi, she had managed to download some music and get it to play.

Ari was disturbed from her deep tranquility when something hit her toe. She opened her eyes, and was surprised to find a person stumbling, about to land a foot on her face. Ari rolled over quickly and sprung up from the field. When she realized it was just a fellow camper, she relaxed a bit.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 6/1/2014, 5:47 am

Trinity quickly regained balance in her walking. She soon realized she had nearly trudged on another camper. Trinity spun on her heel to face the stranger. "Sorry about that. Are you okay?" She said with a nervous smile. She hoped she hadn't shown a bad first impression.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 6/1/2014, 6:02 am

Ari quickly shook her head. Even after all her years in america, it was still her instinct to reply in Hindi. "Yeah, fine." She replied, looking the girl up and down. She'd gotten used to getting weird looks for her typical out fit-a short traditional Churidaar Kurta with some sandals-so she didn't even glance to check the girl's expression. Whatever. The outfit was almost exactly like Ari--Classic, but made to fight.

"Upahara Yatra, daughter of Hecate. Most people call me Ari. And you are?" Ari asked, her Indian accent ringing distinctly in the air.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 6/1/2014, 6:14 am

Trinity's smile was less nervous now was purely happiness. "My name is Trinity, daughter of Euphrosyne." She replied to Ari. Ari seemed nice, even though she dressed in a different way and she had an accent didn't make her any different than herself. Trinity wondered what country she came from or what her culture was. Ari looked like she wore indian clothes, though she didn't say anything in case she was wrong.
    Trinity could smell the sweet aroma of strawberries floating in the gentle breeze. "Beautiful day isn't it? she asked.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 6/1/2014, 6:20 am

Now, Ari wasn't usually the one to sit around and watch the clouds, but she also not one to be disrespectful. "Yes. I must say, I've seen better, though." She replied, remembering her days gazing at the sunsets over the Himalayas as people in colorful saris trade with each other in the village markets. "I find America to be somewhat...dull. However, it is beautiful in its own way."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 6/1/2014, 6:29 am

Trinity nodded politely. "Yeah, I understand you. I'm not from America." She replied. "I grew up in Niue, an island in the Pacific." She added. The days there were usually warm, tropic and sunny. Though she remembered the time there was a typhoon and how she and her father had survived.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 6/1/2014, 6:42 am

"India. Basically...everywhere in India." Ari didn't care to elaborate. "There's so much color there...You know, there's this one Hindu holiday called Holi. People spend all day laughing and throwing dyes and colored water at each other. My sisters used to go all the time. They'd come home and give me their dirt clothes, and I'd hoard them under my covers...It was probably my favorite day of the year. I loved the way the-" Ari cut off after she realized she was babbling. "Anyway. Shouldn't you be in classes?" Ari asked, her suspicious attitude beginning to poke through the surface.

OOC: I feel like we need to spice it up a bit...Monsters, something to make it a bit more interesting.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 6/1/2014, 6:48 am

OOC: sure, let me try something... :P
    BIC:
    Trinity listened to Ari as she talked about her home. It sounded great and she was right, Ari was from India. She was slightly disappointed when Ari had stopped and instead asked her a question.
    "Yeah, I was just heading to-" A loud howl stopped her. She turned in the direction of the howl. Trinity felt for her sword and cursed. The one time she didn't bring her sword.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 6/1/2014, 7:02 am

Ari smiled to herself and pulled out her two knuckle dusters. Frankly, it had been too long since any action, and she was ready. However, after noticing the other girl didn't have a sword, she paused. Two weapons are more powerful than one...She's not even trained with these... Ari thought as she reluctantly removed one of the elaborate pair from her fist and handed it to the girl. Ari also removed her shield from her backpack, happy it was collapsible, and held it in front of her and Trinity both, searching for any threat.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 6/1/2014, 7:04 am

Trinity looked at what Ari had placed in her hand and looked at her. "Thanks." she mumbled before following behind her.
    OOC: sorry it's short, I have to go very very soon.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 6/2/2014, 12:00 am

OOC: It's fine.

BIC: "No problem," Ari replied. For a second the fields were eerily quiet, but then Ari saw a flash of movement out of the corner of her eye. Hellhounds. Their huge bodies were approaching rapidly, and Ari's body was filled with unreleased energy. She tensed, ready to spring, and waited for the hellhounds to get closer. "I'll take the one on the lft, you take the one on the right, and we can both try for the one in the middle. Sound good?"

OOC: Since you aren't replying, I hope you don't mind if I abandon, or at least put this rp on hold for a while :) Its been really fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 7:21 am