A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ride the Waves, Bro

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Ride the Waves, Bro - Page 2 Empty Re: Ride the Waves, Bro

Post by Morgan Landry 6/18/2014, 4:30 pm

Maddy grinned and hugged him. He smelled of salt and sea wind. His cheek was warm and a bit of his hair tickled her nose.

"Thanks man, I'm so happy!" She said as she pulled away. "I'm getting the script soon, then I gotta go to the first set." Maddy grinned again. "Brazil!"

They has been walking, and suddenly, the sixteen years old pointed to a building with a huge 'Golden Corral' on it. "Is that our restaurant?"
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Post by calvin 6/18/2014, 6:47 pm

"Thanks man, I'm so happy!" Maddy said as she pulled away. "I'm getting the script soon, then I gotta go to the first set." Maddy grinned again. "Brazil!" she told him. "Brazil? That's awesome" Jeremy said. Brazil? That was the chance of a lifetime. Maddy then pointed at a building with the words "Golden Corral" splayed across it. "Is that our restaurant?" she asked him. "It sure is. Come on, let's eat!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/19/2014, 7:03 am

Maddy followed him inside, still grinning.

"Looks pretty cool!" she said, nodding. She went to get a tray, a plate, fork, knife and glass, then she followed him to the large self-service buffet. By the gods of Olympus, all this food, she thought. She just hoped she had enough money, she had quite dem greedy guts.

Queueing up behind other customers, Madeline first took a bowl of cantaloupe cut into dices, then beef quesadillas before turning to look at Jeremy over her shoulder. He looked quite tired, but on the other hand, no wonder, after that wave he had made them travel on. Maddy flashed him a smile then turned back to the buffet, looking at what else she could take.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/19/2014, 2:19 pm

Ah, Golden Corral. The epitome of America. No wonder everyone is so overweight. Eh, nevermind that. We all get hungry sometimes. he thought. Oh well. I'm just ready to eat. he thought again. He got a plate, and headed over to the section where the pizza was, picking up a slice of pepperoni. Then he got fries and vanilla ice cream with sprinkles and gummy bears. He went and found Maddy. "So, what are you getting?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/20/2014, 2:26 am

"Just a bit of cantaloupe, and a plate of quesadilla -- oh wait, where did you get that pizza?" She looked around and spotted the pizza section, went to it and took a slice of Margherita, coming back to her tray. "Where are we gonna sit?" she asks, taking a can of Coca Light from the refrigerated section.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/20/2014, 1:56 pm

Maddy asked where they were gonna sit, and he found a good spot with not a lot of people. "Come on. Let's sit over here." he said, walking over to a two-person table. He then pulled out Maddy's seat. "I'm assuming you haven't seen my gentlemanly side before?" he asked her. He picked up his slice of pizza and took a medium-sized bite. And oh Gods, was it hot. "HAH!" he yelped in pain. "By the Gods, that was the hottest thing I've ever eaten. You might wanna let that cool down before you eat it." he joked.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/20/2014, 3:15 pm

Maddy rose her eyebrows with an approving nod as Jeremy pulled her chair for her. "Indeed, never showed that side. Keep it crazy, though," she winked.

The Canadian actress started with her bowl of diced cantaloupe, then chuckled as he almost spat out his pizza. "By Demeter, are you alright?" she laughed.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/20/2014, 6:31 pm

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." he told her. He blew on the pizza and took another bite. Wasn't so hot anymore. Sh!t. Forgot my drink. he thought. "I'll be back, I'm going to get a drink. he told her, walking to the refrigerated section. "Hm... Sprite, Coke, Pepsi... Ooh, Dr. Pepper. I'll take that." he said, picking up the can and walking back to the table.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 2:53 pm