A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Greece!

Greece! Empty Greece!

Post by Guest 6/3/2014, 7:36 pm

Petra walked through the crowded areas of the airport. (OOC: I'm too lazy to find one XD) She walked over to her boarding station, but the lady at the desk told her that her flight wouldn't be ready for another half an hour. She plopped herself down on an uncomfortable plastic chair and listened to some music from the Outback, thinking of the warm, strange sound of the didgeridoo.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Greece! Empty Re: Greece!

Post by mabel pines 6/3/2014, 7:56 pm

ooc: hover over the pic. using fancy html because i am a showoff

© html made by albatross

ON YOUR REQUEST I COMPILED A LIST OF MY TOP FIVE RESOLUTIONS FOR THIS YEAR. I DECLINED, 'CAUSE I DECIDED THAT I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE NEW YEAR ANY MORE. AND YOU MUST CONFESS THAT AT TIMES LIKE THESE HOPEFULNESS IS TANTAMOUNT TO HOPELESSNESS. AND I ACCEPT THAT IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE, BUT NOT IN PLACES LIKE THIS WITH PEOPLE LIKE THESE.

there's something zlata has always loved about airports, but she's not quite sure what it is. she would stop to ponder it, but that's a bit too philosophical to her; she'll leave that to the children or whichever god deals with philosophy; she can't be bothered to remember it all, anyways.

she sips at her black starbucks coffee as she sits in the laguardia (ooc: that's the big airport in new york, ur welcome ;D ) terminal, waiting for her flight to board. she remembers something in a book she had to read for school about someone trying to figure out who committed a murder by judging who didn't get milk, because they'd have to work at night and only people who didn't sleep at night drank coffee, obviously. not that she read the book, she only listened to the audio tape, but, whatever. same thing.

Post by Guest 6/3/2014, 8:33 pm

Petra watched as someone sat beside her and sipped on a Starbucks coffee cup. She minded her own business for a while, then resisted temptation. "Are you from.....Delphi Strawberry Service?" She asked, making sure that if it was a mortal she was talking to, they wouldn't get suspicious. But she was fairly sure that she had seen the girl's face before at camp.
    OOC : thanks XD
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 6/11/2014, 1:27 am

© html made by albatross

ON YOUR REQUEST I COMPILED A LIST OF MY TOP FIVE RESOLUTIONS FOR THIS YEAR. I DECLINED, 'CAUSE I DECIDED THAT I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE NEW YEAR ANY MORE. AND YOU MUST CONFESS THAT AT TIMES LIKE THESE HOPEFULNESS IS TANTAMOUNT TO HOPELESSNESS. AND I ACCEPT THAT IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE, BUT NOT IN PLACES LIKE THIS WITH PEOPLE LIKE THESE.

zlata blinks owlishly up at the girl in front of her, because - what? zlata's fairly certain she's never heard of a delphi strawberry service, but it sounds familiar for some reason.

then it clicks - the vans at camp, the strawberry fields - and her eyes light up. "yeah!" she says. "yeah, i am. sorry, i'm kind of new there, almost couldn't remember the name. i'm zlata solarius."

sure, zlata was expecting to go alone, but it's kind of a relieve to have someone who she can talk to and hang out with. she's always been a people person at heart. she'd probably end up trying to talk to just about everyone there, but, duh, language barrier. nobody in greece speaks ancient greek anymore, it'd all be lost on them.

Post by Guest 6/11/2014, 7:18 am

Petra felt relieved that she didn't just ask a mortal if they sold strawberries. That might've gotten awkward. "How new are you?" She asked. "Oh, and I'm Petra, cabin 25's cabin leader." She said.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 6/12/2014, 11:27 am

© html made by albatross

zlata frowns. "are you really? i should have recognized you, i'm in cabin twenty five," she says. well, that's awkward.

"i've been there for about a month or so? more like three weeks, really," she adds with a shrug. "i haven't got a calendar, so i can't really tell. usually i'd just check my phone, but."

Post by Guest 6/12/2014, 11:53 am

" I recently got promoted, about a week ago. I'd be happy to give you a tour of camp if you need one." She suggested with a small smile. "Yeah, no phones. Kinda sucks if you're addicted to them." She said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 9:09 pm