A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Half-Blood-Hill and Thalia's pine tree.

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Half-Blood-Hill and Thalia's pine tree.  Empty Half-Blood-Hill and Thalia's pine tree.

Post by jake. 6/4/2014, 12:07 pm

Half-Blood-Hill and Thalia's pine tree.  Tumblr_inline_mlywfwGL3h1qz4rgp
    -----

Jay had his three-foot war hammer strapped onto his weapon belt, club to the top. He was smiling as he stood ontop of Thalia's pine tree and a warm breeze blew through his light blonde hair, and he closed his eyes and sighed. He was wearing his usual plain-white t-shirt with some black jeans. The usual. He was also rocking some beige timberlands, you know, those brown trekking boots that were really popular around New York City and elsewhere. The Son Of Thor sat down, his back against the pine tree, and leaned his head on the dark wood, closing his eyes once more. He opened his eyes, unstrapped his war hammer, Conquest, and got out a small polishing cloth. He polished the glinting Celestial Bronze and smiled as rays of sunlight caught the Bronze weapon, which was his favorite object in the world, other than his dog Nani, a white scottie, who barked and caught up with him shortly after he had arrived. The black and pink collar was made out of soft leather, and Jay grinned as the small dog sat down next to him, put her head on her paws, and closed her eyes, falling asleep shortly after. The pine tree provided shade, and he realized the dragon, he forgot it's name, was curled up not far away next to him. Atleast the dragon was friendly to campers.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Half-Blood-Hill and Thalia's pine tree.  Empty Re: Half-Blood-Hill and Thalia's pine tree.

Post by Morgan Landry 6/6/2014, 4:08 am

The sun on my arms and back was hot, causing a film of sweat to coat my forehead. I was carrying a basket of meat from the kitchen to feed Peleus on his tree, and had to slap flies away every few seconds; their buzzing got on my nerves.
    My long dark hair was falling down to my hips in unruly streaks, reflecting the sunlight with reddish highlights; two strands were braided, the rest fell freely down my back. It was really hot right now, and the fact I was wearing dark clothes wasn't exactly helping to keep the warmth away. I had a black shirt printed with a detailed white Sigillum Dei and black denim shorts with a metal-studded punk belt and fingerless gloves. I had a fine, celtic tattoo just under my left eye, and another one on my arms, both spinning and pulsing with my heart beat, moving on my skin like snakes. I had colored my eyes in poison green today, with an inner circle of yellowish-ochre; yeehaw for Mist manipulation. The fact I used the Mist for my appearance was not to seem beautiful or intimidating, or just to boast. I had just some difficulties swallowing all this. The Greek mythology is real. I am a demigod child of Hecate, goddess of magic. If I manipulated the Mist so often, it was merely to check it was real, to remind myself this was not a huge hoax. Other kids were totally chill about this, but I was not. On the other hand, after what had happened on my Quest, it was all a bit much to swallow.

I reached the top of Half-Blood hill, the Golden Fleece shining in the sunlight like molten gold. Peleus was wrapped around the tree, thick smoke rising from his nostrils as he purred in the sunlight, his well-kept scales gleaming. I could feel the power of the Fleece as if it was some kind of sixth sense, it often happened around magical objects, and this one was incredibly powerful.

Peleus had smelled the meat because his head perked up and looked at me.

"Hello there, mein Schöner," I smiled and scratched him under the chin, causing him to close his eyes happily, his purr vibrating up to my shoulder. Putting the basket next to me, I threw the first peace of meat at him, which he caught immediately, his strong jaws closing around it. Lou Ellen told me the first rule was: never feed a dragon from your hand. Well, duh.

I threw the second large piece of meat, right then, a small dog ran past me, heading directly for Thalia's pine tree and hopping from branch to branch. Shielding my eyes with my hand, I looked up to see a guy sitting on one of the top branches.
    I waved briefly before throwing the third piece of meat.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Half-Blood-Hill and Thalia's pine tree.  Empty Re: Half-Blood-Hill and Thalia's pine tree.

Post by jake. 6/6/2014, 7:50 am

Half-Blood-Hill and Thalia's pine tree.  Tumblr_inline_mlywfwGL3h1qz4rgp
    -----

Nani barked happily as she saw the dragon, Peleus, getting fed by...a girl. Jay's head perked up as he heard german coming from the girl. Nani scrambled down from branch to branch, her tongue out with joy. Jay jumped down, it wasn't all too high, and landed safely on his feet. He walked over to the girl, and grinned. "I heard some german there." He said and stuck his hand out, his leather bracelets catching the intrest of Peleus. The dragon was eating some sort of meat, which Nani obviously wanted. "I'm Jay. I'm guessing you're german? If you are, great, 'cause I am, too." He said and smiled. Nani was barking trying to reach the meat that Peleus was devouring. Jay bent down to her and ruffled her head fur, and she barked again happily. The white scottie raced about, happily playing with the dragon. "Oh," He began, "And that's Nani, my little companion." Nani momentarily heard her name, and raced up to Jay, expecting a treat. Jay grinned and reach into his pocket, then tossed her a small bone that she chewed on for a bit, then gulped it down.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/7/2014, 10:19 am

OOC: Cato somehow totally reminds me of Danger...

BIC:"I heard some german there." a voice said next to me and I gave a start; he was the guy I had seen on Thalia's pine tree. How he had made out down here so quickly, I had no idea. He extended his hand towards me. "I'm Jay. I'm guessing you're german? If you are, great, 'cause I am, too."

"Wirklich?" I grinned, clasping his hand in mine. His hand was considerably warmer. "Krass. Ich dachte ich währe die Einzige hier."

"Oh," He began, "And that's Nani, my little companion."

"Aw, she's cute," I said, then watched her gulp down the bone. "Um... well, yeah." Tossing Peleus another chunk of meat, I looked at Jay with my vivid green eyes. "Where are you from, in Germany?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:49 am