A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Zalia's Bunk

RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female
    Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2014-04-20

Zalia's Bunk Empty Zalia's Bunk

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/5/2014, 5:10 pm

Zalia plopped herself down on her bed and sighed loudly filled with joy. No one else was in the cabin so she allowed herself a squeal of happiness. She had a date!
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Zalia's Bunk Empty Re: Zalia's Bunk

Post by Mason 6/5/2014, 5:12 pm

At seven, an hour before the date, Nick knocked on the door. Kaden still didn't believe him. He and Brownie were about fifteen feet away, trying to hide to the best of their abilities. He tried to look taller, so she thought it was Kaden; he hid his face.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/5/2014, 6:35 pm

Zalia looked out the window and saw what seemed to look like Kaden. Zalia looked down at herself. She was in a robe and her hair was in a towel on to top of her head. Kaden couldn't see her like this! It'd be mortifying! She looked out the window again and thought about it. Opening the window just a crack she said, "Give me a minute... I... need to get dressed."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/5/2014, 6:37 pm

Nick nodded. They all looked away. He waited. He didn't have forever just to prove something to Kaden.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/5/2014, 6:45 pm

Two minutes later Zalia opened the door wearing skinny jeans and a white v-neck. Dissappointed she looked Nick open and down, "Oh." She sighed, "If you're here to tell me to go to my activities, I have a right not to go."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/5/2014, 6:50 pm

"Uhm...no. I'm Nick Hoover. I heard you're dating Kaden Soft. Why pick the dweeb?" he tried to make her crack.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/5/2014, 6:55 pm

Zalia shifted awkwardly, "Did he tell you that?" Zalia felt the blood rushing to her cheeks, "He said we're going out? It's just one date." She tried to hide her smile. "Wait did you say dweeb? Do you even know the definition of 'dweeb'?" Zalia stared at him and crossed her arms.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/5/2014, 6:57 pm

"A complete dumbo. He's not even popular or anything."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/5/2014, 7:02 pm

Zalia snorted, "That isn't what it means." Zalia frowned, "Why does his popularity status have anything to do with our re-" Zalia stopped herself and changed the word, "date? It's not like I'm trying to get something out of it. Why do you care anyways?" The thought dawned on her, Kaden must have told him about tonight... how else would he know. Zalia nudged Nick to the side and looked around the courtyard.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/5/2014, 7:05 pm

Kaden decided to look at that time. He looked, only to meet eyes with her. He awkwardly waved, turning red. He got up, Brownie following, and went up to her. "Hey, hey, Zalia...." What now? What do I say? She's going to break up with me.....

Nick became guilty. "It's not his fault." He explained basically their conversation in Nick's bunk.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/5/2014, 7:09 pm

Zalia bit her lip and looked back and forth between the two boys. She looked at Nick, "Why do you assume I'm a terrible person," then at Kaden, "and why did you believe him? Or even think I was dumb enough to not see through your dumb plan." Zalia huffed, "I can't believe I even tried to actually like someone." Zalia turned and walked to the door.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/5/2014, 7:31 pm

ooc: "Because I read your character form." xD

bic:

"I didn't believe him! Zalia, wait!" Then, he panicked, and before Nick could respond, Kaden turned her around and lightly kissed her.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/5/2014, 7:35 pm

OOC: Oh my gods. XD

BIC:
    Part of Zalia wanted to slam her hand into his chest and blow him off completely. She couldn't believe him. The kiss just felt so right though. Something about Kaden just made her feel like someone else. Zalia kissed back lightly, not knowing if that is what he wanted.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/5/2014, 7:40 pm

Kaden let go. "I....I would never doubt you. I will never let you go. Don't leave me."

Nick and Brownie slowly started to walk away.

"Oh, don't think you're off the hook."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/5/2014, 8:00 pm

Desperately Zalia wanted Nick to leave. She just wanted to be alone with Kaden. Kaden probably had a few things in mind to say to Nick. As much as Zalia wanted to hear him tell Nick her was wrong, he wasn’t. Zalia did get in a lot of trouble, and lied her way around every problem. Kaden just made her feel so… “Kaden, Nick was right about me. I lie. A lot. I’m not always the nicest, and I am normally in trouble. I just really… You just make me…” Zalia sighed. She never had issues like this talking to someone.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/5/2014, 8:15 pm

"Better?" he smiled. Nick and Brownie took a run for it, leaving. He smiled at her. "Listen, I look horrible, the date's basically ruined, but first thing tomorrow morning. I can take you out of camp. We could do anything you'd like. Is that OKay? And, what you were before is gone. I kinda knew; I know more then people give me credit for. I believed you changed." He leaned his head against her's.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/5/2014, 8:19 pm

Zalia wrapped her arms around Kaden and rested her head on his chest. Why did he make her so nervous? "That sounds nice." She looked up at him and stared at his face, he was perfect in every way.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/5/2014, 8:24 pm

After what was fifteen minutes, but seemed just like a few seconds, Kaden let go. "See you in the morning. I'll stop by here, OKay?"
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/5/2014, 8:27 pm

Zalia nodded and went back inside. She sighed and walked to her bed. She picked up the books and papers off her bed and tossed them in her drawers. She threw her makeup bag under the bed and then crawled into the blankets. Without even changing Zalia fell asleep happier than she had ever been.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/5/2014, 8:30 pm

Kaden left, going to return the morning.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/5/2014, 8:38 pm

When Zalia woke up almost all of the campers were gone. Few sat on their beds or in the library reading. Zalia found a note taped to her bed frame, "Zalia, please stop skipping activities. Also it is rude to stand on our porch and fight with other campers. Oh, and please no more 20 minute hugs." Zalia rolled her eyes and crumbled the note. Zalia cwraled out of bed and began to get ready for her second attempt at a real date.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/5/2014, 8:45 pm

Kaden went over to the cabin. He was wearing his best shirt and shorts with tennis shoes. He had just taken a shower and smelled and looked nice; his hair was not messy, but combed and out up a hat. He had a bouquet of roses in his hand. He approached the door. Should he knock or barge in? He pondered the thought, then just decided to knock. He was planning to take her mountain climbing and have a picnic. The basket full of food was ready back at the Hypnos cabin, just in case. He out on his best smile; he had just brushed his teeth, so his teeth was nice and his breath fresh.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/5/2014, 8:53 pm

Zalia opened the door and greeted Kaden with a hug. Normally she wasn't into hugging and holding hands, but Kaden just made her want to hug him all the time. Zalia was wearing her blue jean short, a light pink shirt, and her gray converse. Zalia shut the door to the cabin and stepped off the porch, "So, what are we doing today?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/5/2014, 8:56 pm

"Is mountain climbing and a picnic sound OKay? I have the picnic basket back at my cabin, all I have to do is get some beverages and we're good. Thanks for wearing tennis shoes. Maybe I should get us waters and sunblock, too? The sun's just hot today and-"
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 6/5/2014, 8:59 pm

Zalia laughed. "Sounds great." Smiling she motioned for Kaden to lead the way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 7:09 am