A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

as long as i've got my suit and tie

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

as long as i've got my suit and tie  Empty as long as i've got my suit and tie

Post by The Seelie Queen 6/10/2014, 10:00 pm

© made by fishy
    Caleb Guardian

"If I follow the light that I deem the brightest
    I won't believe that it's always like this."

Caleb didn't know where he found the suit. It was just there, as if his fairy godmother had put it in there especially for him. Maybe it used to belong to one of his mother's ex-boyfriends. He was used to them leaving stuff at his house and forgetting it. But a suit? Whatever; at least it fit him. Sort of. His height made it difficult to find anything that fit him properly.

He rolled up the cuffs, and borrowed a pair of one of his bunk mates shoes - they were scuffed a little, but it didn't matter to Caleb. He tied a tie around his neck (thanks, YouTube, for teaching him how) and finally brushed his hand through his hair, frowning at the bruise on his cheek.

Earlier, when he slipped back from the woods after his encounter with the girl he was dressing up for, he walked past some Ares kids. They were picking on a half blood with a knee brace, and were about to punch him, when Caleb tried to stop it... And got punched instead.

Smooth.

But, hopefully, Lorelei would fine it endearing.

Lorelei. Just thinking her name made him blush.
    Lei was the girl he was waiting for outside this restaurant, one that looked much too fancy to possibly let him in.
    He checked his watch - she was about 5 minutes late, but he didn't care. As long as he could see her again today, he would be happy.
    He ran his hand through his messy hair again,  feeling self-conscious without his beanie.

as long as i've got my suit and tie  Empty Re: as long as i've got my suit and tie

Post by Guest 6/18/2014, 5:07 pm

Lorelei Westmore was late, as usual. But she didn't mean to be late. Normally she would just out sleep her alarm clock and be late and not care. Lorelei didn't want to be late tonight. She set her alarm clock ten times so she couldn't out sleep it. But the daughter of Khione is a heavy sleeper, and she slept till four, giving her only three hours to get ready for her date. And she needed at least five hours to wash, blow dry, and straighten her hair, then pick out an outfit, and then go on a search for shoes that would shorten the height difference tonight.
    Lei sat in the yellow cab, impatiently waiting for her destination. They were five minutes away, but in this heavy New York traffic, it was twenty minutes away. Lorelei but her lip, Caleb was going to kill her. No he wouldn't, but still, she was very late. This was not how Lorelei wanted tonight to go, She wanted to finally be on time for something, look extremely cute, and have a perfect date with her best friend. At the moment, she only had one thing down, looking extremely cute. She was wearing a cute short blue dress and her heels were at least six inches. But they were wedges so she can -barely- walk. Lorelei glanced over to the seat next to her, looking at her longboard. She could skate out of here. She could be at the restaurant in like three minutes, tops. The daughter of Khione threw the money at the cabbie and got of to the busy street and began to roll down the road.
    About five minutes later, Lei was rolling down to the front of the restaurant greeting Caleb with a hug, jumping off of her board. "Hi. Sorry I'm late."

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 12:03 pm