A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Cold, Cold Marble

Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Cold, Cold Marble Empty Cold, Cold Marble

Post by Sammy 6/11/2014, 4:25 pm

Sofia stepped into the small studio area. It was late at night, but her sisters had been chatting on and on about the cute Ares boys and the latest fashion trends. She had decided to step out into the night for an escape. She just hoped she wouldn't fall asleep in here. It had been awfully embarrassing last time...

She reached into the supply cabinet and pulled out a pretty heavy slab of marble. Sofia pulled over a cart and slid the slab onto the rolling table. She began her search for a chisel in the disorganized shelves almost immediately.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Cold, Cold Marble Empty Re: Cold, Cold Marble

Post by Lauren 6/11/2014, 8:49 pm

It was a usual Saturday night in the Aphrodite cabin for Naomi. All the girls were gushing over how adorable the boys at camp were, while meanwhile, All her half brothers had already snuck out of the cabin for the night. She was almost envious of them, for she had heard about how hot Jake was one to many times. She probably would have sat through it, if she hadn't noticed a girl, Sofia she recalled, sneaking out of the cabin. She quickly slipped away also, and followed her footprints in the moist soil. They led her to The Arts and Crafts Building. When she entered, she saw Sofia rummaging through the art supplies draws. "What are you doing?" She asked.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 6/12/2014, 11:43 am

Sofia jumped back with a quick, muffled shriek. "I...Um," The poor girl was desperate to keep her secret love for art just that-a secret. It was one of the one things that was still unexposed to the world. Speaking of being exposed...

Sofia quickly attempted to discreetly brush some her hair over the left side of her face, hiding the large birthmark. She recognized this girl from the Aphrodite cabin, and she knew how her half-sisters loved to peer over the mark as if it were a dead roach. Admittedly, not all of them were like that, but Sofia didn't feel like taking a chance.

"I was just..." She began, attempting to say that she was reorganizing, but Sofia was known to be a terrible liar.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/13/2014, 7:56 am

"Oh uh I'm sorry to startle you." Naomi apologized to Sofia. The other girl looked like she had just seen a ghost. "I'm Naomi, just in case you don't know. You're Sofia, right?" Naomi was pretty sure that was the girls, but you never know. A couple years back, she called a new girl named Ava, Alyssa for 3 weeks. That was pretty embarrassing. She didn't need a repeat of that.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 6/14/2014, 8:49 pm

"Yeah. Sofia Micas," She replied, and loosened up a bit, though not completely. "You left the cabin? I don't see why. All that juicy fashion talk usually draws any of my siblings in for an hour or so, at least," Sofia had left the cabin plenty of times before, and no one had ever really noticed. Well, they might have noticed, but they obviously didn't care enough to follow.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/15/2014, 8:49 pm

"Are you kidding me? I may be a child of Aphrodite, but gods, anyone in their right mind would get tired of hearing over and over and over again about how hot the Ares boys are or how Sarah's new Gucci purse is to die for. It's Sickening. I might like to look nice, but I am not that kind of person." Naomi released a breath she had not realized she was holding in. It felt good to rant. "Oh um sorry about that. I had to get that out." She apologized. She probably scared the poor girl with her sudden outburst.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 6/22/2014, 4:26 pm

Sofia nodded, and looked down at the table. She began picking at the knots on her dirty old chain bracelet that she had made when she was younger. "Sorry if I insulted you or something. I'm just...not really used to..." She stopped, not exactly sure what to say. "Its fine. Everyone needs their chances to burst. Especially in this camp," She smiled, before playing with her sleeves and checking the hair hanging over her birthmark.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/23/2014, 1:42 pm

"Thank you, for um understanding." Naomi replied. She was really glad Sophia understood, she didn't know what she would do if she didn't. She could spread word all over camp that Naomi was a ranting weirdo and then everyone would.. Stop she told herself. There was no reason to worry herself, it was all fixed. "You said something about reorganizing? Do you need help?" She asked, trying to change the subject. She made a motion to the marble that she assumed someone had been to lazy to put away.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 6/23/2014, 2:44 pm

"Uh...sure. If you could help me sort the sculpting materials into a pile next to that stone, I'd be happy. I'll help with the painting things while you're doing that," She replied. She hadn't planned on this little project, but, to be honest, she always needed a little organization in the small shed, and now she could finally take some initiative and get some stuff done.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/27/2014, 9:18 pm

"Ok great." Naomi mumbled. She didn't really come in here often, so she didn't know much about the place. But how hard could organizing an arts and crafts building be? "So, do you come in here often?" Asked Naomi, trying to break the silence as she started to sort the sculpting tools.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:23 am