A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Deals..

Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Deals.. Empty Deals..

Post by Lauren 6/11/2014, 10:13 pm

Naomi exited the Aphrodite cabin, dressed in her orange camp half blood t shirt and light blue jean shorts. Her mocha colored hair, bleached at the bottom, was braided along her back. She really didn't know where she was headed. The lake? The Volleyball Court? The Library? Where ever her tennis shoes (Which badly needed a replacement) took her. Before, she was all alone in the Aphrodite Cabin, so no one would care where she went anyway. She just needed some time alone. But alas, the world is not a wish granting factory, for as soon as she turned toward the library direction, she ran into someone. "Excuse Me!" She said rather rudely to the male figure she had just ran into.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Deals.. Empty Re: Deals..

Post by Brastus 6/11/2014, 10:26 pm

"Excuse me? Excuse yourself. Excuse yourself for getting in my way and ruining my damm jacket. Now I have to get this thing organized again. Do you have any idea how expensive this thing is…it's worst more than your hair that's for sure." Said Alex as he scrawled and took off his jacket to reveal his lean, athletic and well-developed body covered with along-sleeved white shirt with black zig-zag stripes, designer shirt from Armani with a pair of semi-formal trousers, pointed low rising leather shoes from Italy that had a hint of royal violet, several rings on his lightly tanned fingers, a pair of small looped earrings and a pair of golden sunglasses with blood-red glasses over his emerald green eyes. He had a wide smirk on his face, but it was clear as day that he was not happy at all.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/12/2014, 9:00 am

A look of disgust flashed across Naomi's face. "Well I happen to like my hair." She said triumphantly. "And that jacket was ugly anyway." Which was a flat out lie. Being someone who appreciated fashion, Naomi could easily tell that this guy had some money. All of his clothes exceeded even the clothes she had seen at her private boarding school back in Michigan, so long ago. In other words, he was probably right, that jacket was definitely worth more then her hair, and probably worth more then all of her belongings, by a long shot. Of course, she would never compliment him on it, for he didn't deserve it.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 6/16/2014, 9:52 pm

"Excuse me! This is one-of-a-kind italian leather jacket made with Cardinal feathers and tipped with gold. Now, if you are a peasant I understand the downplay, but if you aren't at least get a bit of class darling." Said Alex as he grinned at the girl with his cold smirks, but shook his hand in a dismissive form, as if telling her she was beneath him. He then lifted his sunglasses by their connecting point and laughed at her intentionally. He would be cold and cruel to anybody that dared to insult his clothes.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female

Post by Lauren 6/18/2014, 4:56 pm

"I'd rather keep my dignity." Naomi spat. She didn't know what was wrong with her, usually she wasn't so mean. But it was something about this guy, something that she really hated. Maybe it was that he wore his money as a badge of honor, or his cold smirks, or just his absolutely rude remarks. Whatever it was, the hatred for it boiled inside of her,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 5:02 pm