A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Middle Schoolers [abandoned]

Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Middle Schoolers [abandoned] Empty Middle Schoolers [abandoned]

Post by Milocross 6/19/2014, 2:43 pm

Milocross leaned against the wall of a gym at a middle school building, waiting for Juan, Bruce, and Stella. She stayed hidden behind a curtain, eyeing the middle schoolers that were coming in... What the hell were they wearing? These kids were coming in with glowsticks around their necks, duct tape clothes, and flip flops? Luckily, Milocross had a small box cutter with her in her bag, and she was looking forward to stirring up trouble by slicing through the girls duct tape dresses.

Last edited by Milocross on 7/7/2014, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2014-06-12

Middle Schoolers [abandoned] Empty Re: Middle Schoolers [abandoned]

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/19/2014, 2:45 pm

Jaun walked over toward Milocross and smiled at her his tan skin glowing in neon light
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Post by calvin 6/19/2014, 3:01 pm

Bruce entered the school and approached Milocross and Jaun. "Crashing a middle school dance? Hm... Seems like fun. Let's do it." he said. "I'm going to the bathroom to 'change clothes'." he told them. "I'll be back.

Post by Guest 6/19/2014, 3:11 pm

I saunter in, though staying away from the main crowds of kids, staying hidden. I am determined to have a good time at this party whether the people here would like it or not. I deserve to have a good time. My birthday had been about two weeks ago and NO ONE SHOWED. So this is Stella's present to Stella's self!. People usually love me, and I was good at partying, even though I was a child of Athena, not Dionysus. Do you ever feel like you were born with the wrong parents? I do. My dad dumped me and one of my sisters at separate orphanages and left the other to fend for herself in the streets. I scowl, but then remind myself mentally that I'm amazing and awesome. My short turquoise and olive coloured dress gets caught on something, so I take a deep breath in and untangle it. I check my short turquoise-and-black hair and makeup in a mirror, then move on, stumbling over my black wedges. I sigh, then smile when I reach the group of other demigods who were there as well. I grin "You guys ready?"
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 6/19/2014, 3:29 pm

Milocross grinned and a mellow expression appeared on her face, concentrated in her eyes. She held up her box cutter and stood up straight. She was wearing light denim waist shorts to show off an asset of hers. Her tank top was rather plain, just being dark purple. She signaled for everyone to follow her, and slinked into the gym and started howling.

"Children children all around, hide before you can be found! We will pound you nice and hard, you'll fall straight into the ground!" she chanted, running after a girl with a duct tape dress, box cutter in hand.
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/19/2014, 3:39 pm

Jaun smirked and pulled out three cans of spray paint and opened up the cans ready to attack. The young Mexican boy handed Bruce and Stella each a can od spray paint. " you ready to have some fun guys and girls?" Jaun called to his friends. His short black hair was spiked and his eyes had a look of mistcheif in his dark brown eyes.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/19/2014, 10:34 pm

Before heading into the bathroom, Bruce was handed a can of spray-paint. "Thanks. I'll be sure to put this to good use. But first... I need to go change. If you know what I mean." he told them, running to the bathroom. When he got there, he immediately ran into a stall and locked the door. Hm... Now who do middle school girls fangirl over? he thought to himself. I've got it. Who do girls like more than Justin Bieber? he thought.

Post by Guest 6/20/2014, 7:56 am

I smirk and take the can of spray paint. I shake it up well, and look at the others. Milocross was running around screaming with a box opener, trying to cut the dresses off the girls, Jaun was about to start spray painting the gym, Bruce was running off to change clothes, and I...
    I start to feel like Carrie White.

Hm, if I were Carrie minus all the awesome telekinesis stuff... what would I do?
    The answer hits me, and I run for the DJ booth, ready to hijack it.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 6/20/2014, 8:37 am

Milocross was a much faster runner than all these middle schoolers, for she and most others at camp were more athletic and all were trained better than the children were on their sports teams. She easily caught up to the girl, grabbed her neck, and sliced down her duct tape dress. "That's what you get for looking like a moron." she walked away, promptly forgetting about the girl, when she saw Stella hijacking the DJ booth, so she went over to her.
    "Dude, you have to play songs by Lethermouth." Lethermouth was probably the emoest band she had ever heard, and it had just the right amount of depressing lyrics and screaming to make the children run in fear.
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/20/2014, 2:02 pm

Jaun loke dover at Milocross and stella and grinned at the two girls then took out his can of spray paint and the started to spray curse words on the wall in Spanish. Then he looked over toardwards the wall across the the gym and then started to write die all you middle schoolers in ancient greek. "What do you guys think " Jaun asked his black hair still in perfect spikes and his brown eyes full of pride.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/20/2014, 7:29 pm

Bruce walked out of the stall, and emerged with the appearance of Justin Bieber. "By Hecate, I look like such a f*cking queer. What the hell do girls see in him?" he asked himself. "F*ck it. It's time to terrorize some middle school kids." he said, running into the gym.

Post by Guest 6/20/2014, 8:25 pm

I smirk and hit on "Invaders Must Die" by the Prodigy. In my mind, this was far more panic-inducing.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 6/20/2014, 10:18 pm

Milocross bobbed her head up and down and grinned at Stella, a wild look in her eyes. "Nice! This oughta stir up some trouble" she scanned the area for more duct tape dresses, but saw none, so she decided that it was of no use to her. Flicking it across the room, she heard a loud shriek and promptly forgot about the girl.

Instead, she decided to target the typical white boys, especially the boys wearing Adidas shirts, basketball shorts, and Jordan shoes. Almost regretting losing her box cutter, she decided that killing them wouldn't be a great idea. Although it wouldn't really matter if the police went after her, they wouldn't be able to cross the border to camp. But killing wasn't nice, even if Milocross wasn't very nice either. To fill in the void, she pushed the white boys into light stands, the DJ booth, and into other people. If they weren't huge, she would pick them up and throw them at the ground.

Suddenly, everyone started to rush to the door. Milocross, being persistent as usual, grabbed the light stand and ran quickly to the door, beating the slow children there. She swung, and the light stand slammed into the first couple rows of people, sending them in the back and in the land of the unconscious. The lights had shattered, and it was getting darker, so she put the light stand through the handles in the double doors.

Now obviously someone could just pull it out and escape, so she had to focus on what she was going to do next. She knew exactly what she was going to do. She began to channel her rage into strength, and just before her high point she turned to the children with glowing red eyes. "You're not going anywhere." she said with a hiss, and bend the metal stand into a knot. Now nobody would be able to escape until she let them. She howled through the crowd, and all the kids started to scream. The teachers supervising in the back had already been knocked out by Milocross' shenanagains, and the supervisers outside began to panic.

"Now this is what I call a party!" she said as she walked around, hi-fiving the friends that had come with her. Again she began to ran around, throwing children at each other and messing with everyone. This was great fun, and what would be more fun would be seeing their parents reactions as they stared through the glass door in terror. Just to make it easier for them to see, she smashed the glass in, cutting a couple of teachers that had been staring in. The parents hadn't been there yet, but Milocross was sure that the students had informed them of what was going on.

Next? Milocross began to be really cruel to these middle schoolers, taking their phones, gadgets and gizmos, collecting them all in her arms. She sat up on stage with Stella, handing her a few phones. Milocross then began to throw them across the floor, watching the horrified reactions of students as the glass shattered into a million pieces. Some had touch screens which were good for chucking, and some were flip phones, which Milocross simply snapped in half and tossed into the crowd. Perhaps she was having a little too much fun.

Last edited by Milocross on 7/30/2014, 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/20/2014, 10:29 pm

Jaun just smiled and lunged at some young probly fifth grade boys who had wet their pangts and he chase dthem toward's the  girls bathroom. " Have a good time boys" Jaun said laughing evily
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/20/2014, 11:58 pm

Jeremy-- I mean, Justin took out his can of spray paint and his celestial bronze dagger. He cut one kid's clothes off and spray-painted a d*ck on his back. "You're lucky I didn't put it on your butt. That'd be cruel." he said. Then he realized he wasn't getting enough attention. "Stella! Put on that one Justin Bieber song! The one about the babies!" he yelled.

Post by Guest 6/21/2014, 9:12 am

I plug my ears and put on the song request, but not after speaking into the microphone while "Invaders Must Die" was finishing up.
    "Expecting the night of your life tonight? I'm totally sorry to break this to you, but... we are the corruption. This night may not go just as planned for you all...
    "Oh, silly me! I haven't even introduced myself, or any of my good friends here! My name is Stella, Mortician, Skyfinder!"
    I say, flouncing around a bit, in a playful manner, but still glaring daggers, the evil expression cemented on my face. "The lovely lassie over there, making sure this night lasts for a while, and making sure the supervisors can do their jobs... miss Milocross Vixen!" I say, pumping my fist into the air, still staring on cruelly. "The boy over there, with the likeness of Justin Bieber, well, that's our friend Bruce Swen." I say, rolling my eyes with a smirk. "Finally, last but not least, is Juan Perez. Why are we here, you ask?
    "To bring on your worst nightmares. This,"
    I say with a smirk, "Is now our night."
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 6/21/2014, 10:56 am

Milocross ran through the crowd, howling with glee, and she jumped up on the stage with the DJ with a frightened boy in her arms. "You're in for a real treat, kids." she hissed, and threw the boy into the crowd. She took the microphone. "You see kids, we're not weak like you. We're strong, smart, we have strategy. You just follow whatever your fat coach tells you to do in whatever sports you play.."
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/21/2014, 12:09 pm

Juan looked up at milocross and cheered her on and chased a bunch of kids into a corner and spray paint a bunch of random things on the kids and Laughed " How do you like me now?" Jaun asked
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/22/2014, 6:53 am

Brice continuously spray painted children and tore their clothes, embarrassing them for possibly the rest of their lives. " Is it possible to be having too much fun?" he asked,

Post by Guest 6/22/2014, 7:04 am

I smirk at all my friends, then find a certain button on the stand that would make the projector screen on the other side of the gym go down so I could screen a video or something."YES. JUST YES." I scream, then look up the video for Pon Pon Pon on Youtube. That would drive a whole lot of boys(and girls) crazy.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 6/23/2014, 4:43 pm

Milocross smirked at Brice "If it is, then we're definitely criminals." she stopped in her tracks when a projector had begun to roll down... Why was there a projector in the gym? It started playing an extremely obnoxious video, so Milocross took it upon her to stop it. She glared up at Stella "Okay that's annoying me too." she grabbed a fire extinguished and threw it at the projector, the paper tearing and multiple parts of it falling down around the gym.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 1:11 am