A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The difference between us (Zachattac)

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

The difference between us (Zachattac) - Page 2 Empty Re: The difference between us (Zachattac)

Post by Holly 7/7/2014, 11:00 am

Lindia snarled as her fist missed, but watched as she saw the other girl attempting to hook her leg. With a quick memory of a fight she had a while back, she allowed her enemy to get close and hook her foot, but ten used the closeness and her opponents own strength against her as she punched her shoulder hard with one fist and reached for the pressure point within her neck with her other hand. "You talk too much" she smirked as she made sure to stay stable on her feet.

OOC: alright...what's got you out of it?
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2012-02-17

The difference between us (Zachattac) - Page 2 Empty Re: The difference between us (Zachattac)

Post by apollogods 7/11/2014, 8:32 am

Azalea had to admit she thought she got Lindia. But when she attempted to bring her down, she wasn't expecting her to know where her pressure points were. She crumbled under the sharp pain, wincing a bit."I didn't expect you to know where pressure points were... Americans don't seem that smart." It took a moment for her to grab Lindia's arm and twisted it. Once she was out from beneath her she stood a god few feet away so she could get herself together."You know, there's several different pressure points that paralyze part of the body."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/11/2014, 8:54 am

Lindia grunted as she felt her arm twist and stepped back, letting her opponent move away to console herself. "What if I told you I'm not actually American?" She responded with a sneer, forming her hand into a gun shape and blowing on it as if she had just fired a weapon. "

You know, there's several different pressure points that paralyze part of the body." She heard her enemy say and to that she grinned.

"Well lucky me-I know where they are"
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 7/11/2014, 9:22 am

"Not American?" Azalea laughed."You look and act like one. How could that not be possible?" She continued to laughed. She found all Americans a like. They were nothing compared to the chinese, though it seemed they like to pretend like they were. Azalea knew she was smarter then the girl but it was a lot more fun pretending that she was not. Azalea's eyes changed from a sea-green to a fire red. It matched her mood perfectly too. She was indeed fired up."I mean, except for my brothers and sisters who are pretty."

"You know where they are?" She made her way toward Lindia, once she was close enough she did a roundhouse kick to her chests before reaching for her ear.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/11/2014, 1:14 pm

Lindia smirked and didn't speak in a reply, not yet at least. She closed her fist and dodged the kick, performing a gymnast level backflip into the air, and as she did her foot came in contact with her enemies chin. As the dark daughter of trivia landed she noticed that Azalea had taken a step back. "I may seem American..." Lindia began as she approached her opponent, creating a tangible image of her fist to seem if she had three fists instead of one as she struck her opponent on the hip, forcing her back again. "But I am a roman, and welcome to California; tourist" she smirked as she aimed a kick towards her that left a nasty bruise.

She took a moment to pant, looking down at Azalea before offering a hand. "I guess I win, but you gave me some marks to you know" she laughed lightly and gestured to a bruise across her own cheek that one of the Asian girls punches had left. Stepping back, she picked up her sword and sheathed it, then from her pocket pulled out one of the water vapor cigarettes she used to get past her nicotine addiction and pressed it to her lips, inhaling deeply for a moment. "So. What was our deal again?" The dirty blonde smirked
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 7/16/2014, 8:18 am

Azalea couldn't believe she had taken such a blow to her face. The bruise that swept across her face had throbbed and she couldn't help but plead to her mother, hoping it didn't stay there for too long. Lindia had shown her she was more then just an American. She was roman, it pumped through her body and showed it very well in her fighting. She couldn't help but feel victorious, though. Azalea hadn't won but she had lasted this long in a fight. It's been years since she's even been in a fight and the first time she has ever fought anyone but her father."Oof!" Azalea caught the kick in the gut and couldn't help but collapse. There was the same throbbing feeling as before and she could feel the bruise forming.

She took her hand and hoisted herself up."You had given me marks I pray to my mother will go away." Azalea smirked a bit. She watched the woman pull out a cigarette and put out her hand for one. She wasn't much of a smoker, but she was just use to the fact of sharing one with her father after a fight."I can't really remember our deal but-" She reached into her shirt and pulled out a few thousand American dollars."-my father and I use to make bets. We didn't make one, I know but here anyway." She tossed her the money."I don't have much use for it here. I only leave once every full moon to go shopping and it's not like I can wear the outfits anyway. I end up giving my clothes to the retired legionnaires."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/16/2014, 9:39 pm

Linda smirked "good. You deserve a few marks up on yah" she laughed lightly and handed her one of the vapor ciggarettes. "They aren't real tobacco, just water vapor" she told her as she offered her silver lighter too, then took the money and counted it. "I remember our deal you know..." The child of trivia began. "I won, so you have to take me to San Francisco! And from there we can work out our...allegiance. Also, as promised, I will tell you my name" She grinned. "It's Lindia. Lindia, 1st cohort, I'm from..." She hesitated before her voice broke for a moment, trembling "Santa Cruz" she lied, not wanting to reveal where she was actually from, although her shirt boldly said 'I hate Detroit'.

"So. You take me to the city, I know a place we can eat at and I guess talk over this...friendship"
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 7/17/2014, 10:04 am

Azalea laughed a bit too, taking the cigarette and the lighter. She lit the cigarette and put it towards her mouth, taking a a big whiff of it before slowly letting it out in a way that didn't make cigarettes look so bad."I know, that's why I asked for one. I don't really like to smoke, I just love the feeling." She closed her eyes for a moment before putting it towards her mouth again."San Francisco? Are we stopping there for the ATM and moving on to Beverly Hills?" She smirked. When she heard her name and her cohort she grew a little jealous."I wanted to be I'm that cohort... first time I didn't get what I wanted." She laughed."Santa Cruz..." She read her shirt."That would explain a lot."

"Okay, Let me change, that will take me an hour or so because I have to figure out what I should wear."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/18/2014, 6:30 pm

Lindia looked her over "seriously? San Francisco is full of Asians, I'm sure one more wont be noticeable" she smirked as she stretched and took another draft of her cigarette. "Look, if your gonna hang around me I got two rules got it? Rule #1: Never, EVER ask about my history, my past, my life. You may assume and suggest to me, but never ask. I'll make sure you lose a finger or maybe an arm if you do." She told her, her voice completely serious as her blue eyes stared into the eyes of her newfound....ally. "Rule #2: We do anything illegal, I'm the brains and we are not going to a prison no matter what, I have an issue.., so to speak because of my father and whatnot. Got it?!" She snapped, her leather cuff upon her wrist sliding slightly to reveal some cuts before she quickly pulled the cuff back into place and tightened it.

"Other than that, I guess I'll meet you in San Francisco, eh?"
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 7/22/2014, 8:05 am

She smiled,"I like how you just consider I'm Asian. How completely American of you." She teased."If you must know, I am more then just Chinese." This wasn't the first time anyone assumed she was just Asian. Most people did because of her beautiful almond shaped eyes. But that was the only thing that told people there was Chinese in her."Oh." She nodded listening to the first rule. She could follow that one, seemed simple and easy to her."Oh no." She shook her head a bit." I hardly no you and that sounds bad already. How about you do the illegal stuff and I'm the brains? Minerva has blessed my family with wisdom beyond anyone. I was also home schooled by one of the smartest men in China, so I'm pretty much all brains and beauty. Besides that, I have a lot of connections in a lot of places too." Azalea crossed her arms."But besides that I follow your rules and all."

"See you there."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/22/2014, 10:04 pm

Lindia rolled her eyes "you may have the book smarts, but your experience in the American streets I'm guessing is...nonexistent. So you may have a plan, you may think you've worke it all out with your divine power of Minerva or whatever, but when sh*t gets real, I'm the one who guides the play. You know nothing. Nothing, John Snow" Lindia chuckled a little at her reference before smirking over at the girl. "Meet me at Caldecott tunnel, tomorrow at 7am. I'll be waiting" Lindia winked and left the battle torn fields, walking back over to her barracks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content