A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
Break
Aves
Holly
Marceline
Morgan Landry
9 posters

Mount Olympus [Romans]

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Mount Olympus [Romans] Empty Mount Olympus [Romans]

Post by Morgan Landry 6/21/2014, 4:35 pm

Mount Olympus [Romans] Tumblr_mgzijdkPvD1rloo4ko1_r1_500

This Olympus trip is open from the 21st June till the 28th. Come and meet your god parents! [Roman demigods only. You have one additional RP slot to post in here.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Mount Olympus [Romans] Empty Re: Mount Olympus [Romans]

Post by Marceline 6/21/2014, 5:25 pm

Charlotte was indeed excited. She was going to meet her other parent, the one she had never met, until now. She wore a crème coloured dress with a thin tan coloured belt around her waist. The dress came down to mid thigh and had a v neck. Charlotte decided to leave her honey coloured hair out to fall around her shoulders. She had sand coloured sandals and had equipped herself with a silver bracelet and a gold chained necklace. Of course the daughter of Venus also had make-up on, but today not as much. Mascara, liquid eyeliner on her top eyelids, bronze eye shadow, lip gloss and blush.
    Charlotte was nervous as she stepped out from the elevator. She was definitely relieved to be able to stretch. The place was astonishing, she didn't think she would see anything like it. There was the marble path and well-kept gardens. Her heart got heavier. The gardens reminded her of her now deceased sister, Ruby. Charlotte quickly removed the memory as her eye caught the beauty radiating of her mother, Venus. She was definitely amazingly beautiful. Charlotte suddenly found herself thinking that she would never be as beautiful as she looked.
    Charlotte took a step forward. "Mom."

Post by Guest 6/21/2014, 7:28 pm

Anna walked into Olympus as the doors opened. She looked around the room and eventually found her mother. Who would she meet? The icy, cold hearted Chione more known by demigods? Or the fun, snowy Chione that Anna reflected? She hold for the latter. "Hey......mom." She said and looked at Chione.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 6/21/2014, 8:56 pm

Linda walked down the path on the great mount of Olympus, her hands stuck in her sweatshirt as she looked for her mother. She wanted to punch her, she wanted to yell at her...she wanted to hug her too. Her life had been hell and recently heaven, and she wanted to just let out her anger. The child of trivia sighed as she looked for anyone that could be the goddess trivia and approached a crossroads among the godly paths, surely her mother would appear here-goddess of crossroads.

Lindia hadn't dressed up or anything, upon arriving at New York all she had done was come straight to the empire states building. Her blonde hair, dirty blonde was streaked with her signature red while her tips were burnt, burnt by her own pyro abilities. She wore a 'I hate Detroit' sweatshirt, a picture of the robocop, crossed out, with her dark jeans sheathing her long legs.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Post by Aves 6/21/2014, 11:21 pm

Chance rode the elevator to Mount Olympus, which freaked him out a little as he is claustrophobic. chance got off the elevator, looking pale and with wide eyes. He was wearing his lucky jeans, his favorite San Francisco Giants tee shirt and his navy blue Nike's. He spotted Lindia, He walked into her, "Oh sorry," he said grinning, "I want to ask you something later, 'kay?" He said while walking backwards toward his mother, he then turned around and walked up to his mom.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/22/2014, 5:28 am

Marceline wrote:Charlotte was indeed excited. She was going to meet her other parent, the one she had never met, until now. She wore a crème coloured dress with a thin tan coloured belt around her waist. The dress came down to mid thigh and had a v neck. Charlotte decided to leave her honey coloured hair out to fall around her shoulders. She had sand coloured sandals and had equipped herself with a silver bracelet and a gold chained necklace. Of course the daughter of Venus also had make-up on, but today not as much. Mascara, liquid eyeliner on her top eyelids, bronze eye shadow, lip gloss and blush.
    Charlotte was nervous as she stepped out from the elevator. She was definitely relieved to be able to stretch. The place was astonishing, she didn't think she would see anything like it. There was the marble path and well-kept gardens. Her heart got heavier. The gardens reminded her of her now deceased sister, Ruby. Charlotte quickly removed the memory as her eye caught the beauty radiating of her mother, Venus. She was definitely amazingly beautiful. Charlotte suddenly found herself thinking that she would never be as beautiful as she looked.
    Charlotte took a step forward. "Mom."

Venus was sitting in her white marble throne, feeling her appearance alter to match Charlotte's beauty ideal. Her hair got longer and sand-colored, with unmistakable golden reflections, her eyes, which had been sky blue when Mars had looked at her, became warm amber brown, her nose had gotten straighter, like on the statues she was on, and her thick curls pinned themselves up in the Roman fashion, decorated with sparkling opals and a dove feather. She had a matching pink dress with a white silk palla elegantly draped around her waist and shoulder, in the Roman style, the garment reaching down to her feet.

"Charlotte, my beauty," she said with a warm smile. "You look absolutely breath-taking. Come closer, please!"

The Heart of Gold wrote:Anna walked into Olympus as the doors opened. She looked around the room and eventually found her mother. Who would she meet? The icy, cold hearted Chione more known by demigods? Or the fun, snowy Chione that Anna reflected? She hold for the latter. "Hey......mom." She said and looked at Chione.

Chione looked at Anna atop her throne of snow and ice. She was dressed in a snow-white dress with a blue palla, her blonde curls braided and pinned with icicles. Silver jewels glistened on her fingers and neck.

"Good day, Anna," she replied, watching her daughter, noticing she hadn't bowed. Her ice blue eyes were cold, but her smile was welcoming.

Zachattac wrote:Linda walked down the path on the great mount of Olympus, her hands stuck in her sweatshirt as she looked for her mother. She wanted to punch her, she wanted to yell at her...she wanted to hug her too. Her life had been hell and recently heaven, and she wanted to just let out her anger. The child of trivia sighed as she looked for anyone that could be the goddess trivia and approached a crossroads among the godly paths, surely her mother would appear here-goddess of crossroads.

Lindia hadn't dressed up or anything, upon arriving at New York all she had done was come straight to the empire states building. Her blonde hair, dirty blonde was streaked with her signature red while her tips were burnt, burnt by her own pyro abilities. She wore a 'I hate Detroit' sweatshirt, a picture of the robocop, crossed out, with her dark jeans sheathing her long legs.

Trivia's gaze fell on Lindia the moment she stepped in. The goddess had a dark blue tunic embroidered with golden motives that rearranged themselves into symbols every few seconds, her dark blonde hair attached in a braided bun and decorated with glowing emeralds. It clashed with the dark denim trousers she was wearing.

"Lindia!" she said. "Come here, my daughter."

Caleb Prior wrote:Chance rode the elevator to Mount Olympus, which freaked him out a little as he is claustrophobic. chance got off the elevator, looking pale and with wide eyes. He was wearing his lucky jeans, his favorite San Francisco Giants tee shirt and his navy blue Nike's. He spotted Lindia, He walked into her, "Oh sorry," he said grinning, "I want to ask you something later, 'kay?" He said while walking backwards toward his mother, he then turned around and walked up to his mom.

Minerva watched as Chance walked up to her. In contrary to most of the other goddesses, she wasn't dressed for the occasion. She had jeans, hiking boots, and a red flannel shirt, her long dark hair cascading over her shoulders, but her gaze was calculating, as it always was.

"Ave, Chance," she calmly said, looking at her son. What, wouldn't he bow?
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 6/22/2014, 8:18 am

Courtney strode in dressed in full armour.
    She pushed her hair out of her face.
    She began to scan the room for her mother...
    She finally saw her and went over "Hello Mother."

Last edited by Break on 6/23/2014, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2014-06-12

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/22/2014, 10:34 am

Kekikiilana walked around saw his father and said " Hello father" Hoping Bachhus would respond

Last edited by ThelastsonofArtemis on 6/22/2014, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2012-02-17

Post by apollogods 6/22/2014, 10:49 am

This was the day she had waited forever for.  Azalea would finally see her mother. She woke up extra early to get the purple dye out of her hair so it would be a golden blonde again. Azalea carefully put makeup on just to look almost as flawless as her beautiful mother. Over the year her father had sent her several thousand dollars so before she flew to mount Olympus on her dove, she went to Beverly Hills a day before the big event and bought a dozen dresses and shoes just to go through them and figure out what she would wear. She went with a blue coral dress and some stiletto heels. Azalea followed everyone else on her dove to mount Olympus, or the skyscraper.

Once she got there, she rushed into the building, got on the elevator and shot straight to the top. Azalea got off the elevator and with a big smile on her face said," Mère! Belle déesse de l'amour, je suis venu vous voir!"

OOC: Its french by the way and she's just calling for her mother.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/22/2014, 12:20 pm

ThelastsonofArtemis wrote:Kekikiilana walked around saw his father and said " Hello father" Hoping Bachhus would respond

Bacchus was sitting on his throne made of vines, sipping a can of Pepsi, when a kid walked up.

"Your Kekikilaana, right?" he asked, taking another sip of the fizzy liquid.

apollogods wrote:

This was the day she had waited forever for.  Azalea would finally see her mother. She woke up extra early to get the purple dye out of her hair so it would be a golden blonde again. Azalea carefully put makeup on just to look almost as flawless as her beautiful mother. Over the year her father had sent her several thousand dollars so before she flew to mount Olympus on her dove, she went to Beverly Hills a day before the big event and bought a dozen dresses and shoes just to go through them and figure out what she would wear. She went with a blue coral dress and some stiletto heels. Azalea followed everyone else on her dove to mount Olympus, or the skyscraper.

Once she got there, she rushed into the building, got on the elevator and shot straight to the top. Azalea got off the elevator and with a big smile on her face said," Mère! Belle déesse de l'amour, je suis venu vous voir!"

OOC: Its french by the way and she's just calling for her mother.

OOC: I am French, there is no problem as far as translation is concerned c: Also, I'm saying no to the dove. I wrote it on your character form. Steve Rogers must have overlooked it.

BIC: Venus turned her head to see Azalea, one of her daughters, and smiled, feeling her appearance change again to match her beauty ideal.

"Azaléa, ma chérie! Regarde comme tu es belle," she warmly smiled. "Splendide! Cette robe te va à ravir."
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 6/22/2014, 1:42 pm

Caleb Prior wrote:
    Chance rode the elevator to Mount Olympus, which freaked him out a little as he is claustrophobic. chance got off the elevator, looking pale and with wide eyes. He was wearing his lucky jeans, his favorite San Francisco Giants tee shirt and his navy blue Nike's. He spotted Lindia, He walked into her, "Oh sorry," he said grinning, "I want to ask you something later, 'kay?" He said while walking backwards toward his mother, he then turned around and walked up to his mom.

Minerva watched as Chance walked up to her. In contrary to most of the other goddesses, she wasn't dressed for the occasion. She had jeans, hiking boots, and a red flannel shirt, her long dark hair cascading over her shoulders, but her gaze was calculating, as it always was.

"Ave, Chance," she calmly said, looking at her son. What, wouldn't he bow?

Chance bowed, when he righted himself he looked up at his mom, "Hello, Mother. How are you?" He asked politely. After his sentence he looked down at his shoes, thinking calculating his next statement.

Last edited by Caleb Prior on 6/23/2014, 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/22/2014, 2:01 pm

"yes i am Dad"Kekikilana said looking at his farher noticing that there eyes were the same shade of brown.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/22/2014, 4:10 pm

Caleb Prior wrote:Chance bowed, when he righted himself he looked up at his mom, "Hello, Mother. How are you?" He asked politely. After his sentence he looked down at his shoes, thinking.

Minerva nodded at his respectful bow. "I'm doing very good, apart from the occasional headaches," she replied, putting a finger to her forehead and massaging her temple. "How are you, my son?" she asked.

ThelastsonofArtemis wrote:"yes i am Dad"Kekikilana said looking at his farher noticing that there eyes were the same shade of brown.

"Well then, welcome to Olympus, son," Bacchus replied, straightening up in his chair. "Long time no see, but that is the will of Jupiter. I have kept an eye on you -- like I do on all my children."
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 6/22/2014, 4:50 pm

OOC:Okay :)

Azalea giggled."Thank you."When she noticed someone else she bowed her head in respect toward them. She turned back toward her mother and crossed her arms."Its feels like I've been waiting forever to see you."

Last edited by apollogods on 6/22/2014, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 6/22/2014, 5:52 pm

Occ:Morgan you reply to my post?
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 6/22/2014, 5:57 pm

Minerva nodded at his respectful bow. "I'm doing very good, apart from the occasional headaches," she replied, putting a finger to her forehead and massaging her temple. "How are you, my son?" she asked

"I've been better," He replied. He finally got to meet his mother, but he no idea what to say.
    ThelastsonofArtemis
    ThelastsonofArtemis

Male

Post by ThelastsonofArtemis 6/22/2014, 6:14 pm

"I'm glad to know that ,do you happen to know what happened to my mother?" Kekikilana asked his father
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/22/2014, 7:05 pm

Lindia was starting to think Trivia wouldn't show her face when she was bumped into, turning quickly with her hand on her keychain she began an insult when she stopped and looked at who it was. Chance, again had bumped into her and she smiled softly and heard what he said, apparently he had a question for her. She nodded to the boy and walked away from him to the most isolated part of the crossroads when a voice called her name, a familiar, yet unfamiliar voice. Turning on her heel she gasped lightly at what she saw.

There stood trivia in her full glory, having blonde hair like Lindia's, except no streaks or marks in it, and was dressed similar to her as well. Lindia walked over to her quickly with one hand clenched tightly in a fist while her other one was open in a passive gesture. The child stared at her mother as she walked up to her, standing only a half meter away as she looked up int her eyes. "Hello mother" she said neutrally, pursing her lips as her deep blue eyes, shielding and expressing met with the eyes of her mother, but then she did something unexpected.

Pulling her fist back she slammed it into her mothers chin, not caring that she was an immortal goddess that could turn her to dust with a flick of her wrist, no, to Lindia she was her mother and mother alone, one that had never helped her in her childhood. "That's for letting me live with dad. You couldn't have just poisoned the b*stard?!? An orphanage would have been better than that mans care, but no you had to leave me with a madman!" She snarled, determination across her face as she crossed her arms under her chest and blew upward, blowing a strand on her hair out of the way of her face, the dyed strand just falling right back in front of her eye, as if some sort of scar that covered the singular blue eye. She was still angry, adrenaline coursing through the 17 year olds veins as she opened her mouth to speak again "all those f***'n times I was hit, cut, smacked...all you did was nothing! I don't care if you couldn't interfere, Rome was built on principles of family and stuff, yet you couldn't do anything for me? Bullsh*t!" She snarled at her, yanking off the hateful sweatshirt and tossing it to the ground at her feet. "See these scars?! See these marks?! Your fault! And I'm not gonna forgive you for not even caring about me for 17 years you bloody...." She stopped, catching herself and looked down, knowing she shouldn't have done what she had. Surely if her mom was anything like her dad had been she would be slapped now, hit and put down into her place and she couldn't stand to be shoved down again. Quickly she wrapped her arms around her mother and hugged her tightly, tears dripping down her pale cheeks as she held her tightly.

"P...p...please don't punish me I...I...I didn't mean to rant...." She whimpered as she clung to her, holding back a full sob as she squeezed her eyes shut and waited for the slap she thought was coming. Lindias life began to go through her mind as she kept her eyes shut, from her earliest memories to the most recent with Laure she couldn't hold back any longer as she pressed her head against her mothers shoulder and let her years flow. With a shaky hand she pulled the fake cigarettes from her pocket and put one to her own dark lips, igniting her finger to light the fake cig, since she was on withdrawal and these helped her with that addiction.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/23/2014, 10:59 am

apollogods wrote:Azalea giggled."Thank you."When she noticed someone else she bowed her head in respect toward them. She turned back toward her mother and crossed her arms."Its feels like I've been waiting forever to see you."

Venus smiled; Azalea had a very pretty laugh. "I have seen you though, my child. I have watched you. When you came to America, I told Lupa to send her wolves to find you. I have watched your training and test at the Wolf's House -- really, your father trained you well." She sighed, wiping one eye with a delicate finger, careful not to smear the perfectly-applied make-up. "Aleric -- such a wonderful man."

OOC: I saw in your character form that you said demigods took her to Camp Jupiter? Romans are fetched by Lupa's wolves and brought to the House of the Wolf to be tested, then those decided worthy are sent to Camp Jupiter ;)

@ Break> You have to make your character get to your god parent, otherwise, I can't do anything :)

BIC:

Caleb Prior wrote:"I've been better," He replied. He finally got to meet his mother, but he no idea what to say.

"You should take your training more seriously," Minerva observed. "I understand you have a girlfriend," though she is cheating on you with another girl, she thought, "but you must not let it distract you. Keep in mind our valors: discipline, honor, patriotism. With what is coming, you have to be ready."

ThelastsonofArtemis wrote:"I'm glad to know that ,do you happen to know what happened to my mother?" Kekikilana asked his father

"She's worried about you and your brother, that's what happened to her," Dionysus grumbled. "She doesn't know where you are, she doesn't know what happened to you. Fortunately for you two, I was able to visit her for a minute, but she is still worried. She moved to America, that is why you two couldn't contact her. Try email?" he suggested, finishing his Pepsi can then felt it fill up again.

Zachattac wrote:Lindia was starting to think Trivia wouldn't show her face when she was bumped into, turning quickly with her hand on her keychain she began an insult when she stopped and looked at who it was. Chance, again had bumped into her and she smiled softly and heard what he said, apparently he had a question for her. She nodded to the boy and walked away from him to the most isolated part of the crossroads when a voice called her name, a familiar, yet unfamiliar voice. Turning on her heel she gasped lightly at what she saw.

There stood trivia in her full glory, having blonde hair like Lindia's, except no streaks or marks in it, and was dressed similar to her as well. Lindia walked over to her quickly with one hand clenched tightly in a fist while her other one was open in a passive gesture. The child stared at her mother as she walked up to her, standing only a half meter away as she looked up int her eyes. "Hello mother" she said neutrally, pursing her lips as her deep blue eyes, shielding and expressing met with the eyes of her mother, but then she did something unexpected.

Pulling her fist back she slammed it into her mothers chin, not caring that she was an immortal goddess that could turn her to dust with a flick of her wrist, no, to Lindia she was her mother and mother alone, one that had never helped her in her childhood. "That's for letting me live with dad. You couldn't have just poisoned the b*stard?!? An orphanage would have been better than that mans care, but no you had to leave me with a madman!" She snarled, determination across her face as she crossed her arms under her chest and blew upward, blowing a strand on her hair out of the way of her face, the dyed strand just falling right back in front of her eye, as if some sort of scar that covered the singular blue eye. She was still angry, adrenaline coursing through the 17 year olds veins as she opened her mouth to speak again "all those f***'n times I was hit, cut, smacked...all you did was nothing! I don't care if you couldn't interfere, Rome was built on principles of family and stuff, yet you couldn't do anything for me? Bullsh*t!" She snarled at her, yanking off the hateful sweatshirt and tossing it to the ground at her feet. "See these scars?! See these marks?! Your fault! And I'm not gonna forgive you for not even caring about me for 17 years you bloody...." She stopped, catching herself and looked down, knowing she shouldn't have done what she had. Surely if her mom was anything like her dad had been she would be slapped now, hit and put down into her place and she couldn't stand to be shoved down again. Quickly she wrapped her arms around her mother and hugged her tightly, tears dripping down her pale cheeks as she held her tightly.

"P...p...please don't punish me I...I...I didn't mean to rant...." She whimpered as she clung to her, holding back a full sob as she squeezed her eyes shut and waited for the slap she thought was coming. Lindias life began to go through her mind as she kept her eyes shut, from her earliest memories to the most recent with Laure she couldn't hold back any longer as she pressed her head against her mothers shoulder and let her years flow. With a shaky hand she pulled the fake cigarettes from her pocket and put one to her own dark lips, igniting her finger to light the fake cig, since she was on withdrawal and these helped her with that addiction.

Trivia's eyes glowed green with power. "Careful." Her voice was as sharp as a scalpel cutting through Lindia's eardrums. She had pushed away her when she had tried to hug her, even though she had clung to her. Trivia had given a blast of energy through her skin that had projected Lindia backwards one meter; the goddess's chin still hurt a bit from her daughter's punch.
    Trivia focused her eyes on Lindia, her irises still ablaze with divine might.

"Before blaming me, you should blame yourself," Trivia coolly stated after a moment of staring. "You're asking me why I didn't poison him -- why didn't you? Nobody was keeping you from running away or living in an orphanage." She scoffed. "Nobody was keeping you from hitting him back harshly either. Gods have to abide rules, Lindia, which keep us from interfering with the affairs of our children. Your time with your father toughed you up, you should be grateful for it." Trivia lifted her chin up, smiling with one corner of her mouth. "What, did you expect me to pity you? Look at me when I'm talking to you, Lindia. Pity is not in my nature. I am Roman and so are you, there is no place for pity in us. Conquer or die, those are our words; Aut vincit, aut mori. You would do well to remember it the next time you victimize."
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 6/23/2014, 11:34 am

"You should take your training more seriously," Minerva observed. "I understand you have a girlfriend," though she is cheating on you with another girl, she thought, "but you must not let it distract you. Keep in mind our valors: discipline, honor, patriotism. With what is coming, you have to be ready."

Chance looked up at his mother, she was a few inches taller than him, he noticed, his mind wondering. He heard the word 'girlfriend,' and snapped out of his zone out, "I wouldn't call her a girlfriend necessarily." He stated not hearing the rest of her sentence. He looked around absent minded, returning to his zoned-out state.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 6/23/2014, 4:09 pm

Occ:edited
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/23/2014, 9:35 pm

Lindia dug her dark sneakers into the ground as she was shoved back. She hated being forced away, even from her mother but she understood what she had meant, what she had said. She was a roman, and needed no pity. Looking at her mother when she ordered it she bared her teeth slightly, her father more rebellious nature showing across her face. "I don't need pity or grief mother, it's not the way I roll" She told her sternly, clenching her jaw as she rubbed her fist, still a little sore from the punch, although pain meant nothing to her. "I guess now that my improper reaction was received..." She smirked and patted her sheath that hung by her waist in thought.

"I guess I should say how nice it is to finally see my mother..." Lindia said after a moment, her blue eyes meeting her mothers although she had a devious smirk across her pale face. Her tears were gone and her iron resolve was back, her posture like that of a street cat. Her blonde hair hung over her face as she crossed her arms, twirling a vial in her fingers.
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 6/24/2014, 1:05 am

Azalea nodded her head with smile."I want to make you proud and give yoir children a different name. I want people to know that we're more than what they think. Us children... your children can do so much more then what they give us credit for. I will forever strive to orove that women are just as tough as men, too. No matter how pretty they may seem." Azalea bowed her head once again but this time toward the goddess."My father is happy he met you. He was happy to meet such a wonderful woman his child can be glad to call their mother."

OOC: My apologies! I have to brush up on my Roman. I am embarrassed to say, it seems I forget bits and pieces of it at a time...
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/24/2014, 3:57 am

Caleb Prior wrote:
    Chance looked up at his mother, she was a few inches taller than him, he noticed, his mind wondering. He heard the word 'girlfriend,' and snapped out of his zone out, "I wouldn't call her a girlfriend necessarily." He stated not hearing the rest of her sentence. He looked around absent minded, returning to his zoned-out state.  

Minerve felt cold irritation creep in as she realized how zoned out he was. "You don't listen when I talk to you?" she calmly stated. "Very well. Get out of my sight. I will diminish the combative abilities you have inherited from me so you can learn to respect me, as a goddess and as a mother. Leave me now."

Zachattac wrote:Lindia dug her dark sneakers into the ground as she was shoved back. She hated being forced away, even from her mother but she understood what she had meant, what she had said. She was a roman, and needed no pity. Looking at her mother when she ordered it she bared her teeth slightly, her father more rebellious nature showing across her face. "I don't need pity or grief mother, it's not the way I roll" She told her sternly, clenching her jaw as she rubbed her fist, still a little sore from the punch, although pain meant nothing to her. "I guess now that my improper reaction was received..." She smirked and patted her sheath that hung by her waist in thought.

"I guess I should say how nice it is to finally see my mother..." Lindia said after a moment, her blue eyes meeting her mothers although she had a devious smirk across her pale face. Her tears were gone and her iron resolve was back, her posture like that of a street cat. Her blonde hair hung over her face as she crossed her arms, twirling a vial in her fingers.

"No need to hide from me, I'm a goddess, don't you think I know how you feel? Pity was exactly the thing you were looking for. That was the point of your pretty speech." Trivia elegantly shrugged. "You need to get over it, you are a legionnaire of Rome."

Break wrote:Courtney strode in dressed in full armour.
    She pushed her hair out of her face.
    She began to scan the room for her mother...
    She finally saw her and went over "Hello Mother."

Bellona looked at her daughter. "Hello, Courtney," she replied. "I see you're wearing your legionnaire armor; that's good. One should always be ready."

apollogods wrote:Azalea nodded her head with smile."I want to make you proud and give yoir children a different name. I want people to know that we're more than what they think. Us children... your children can do so much more then what they give us credit for. I will forever strive to orove that women are just as tough as men, too. No matter how pretty they may seem." Azalea bowed her head once again but this time toward the goddess."My father is happy he met you. He was happy to meet such a wonderful woman his child can be glad to call their mother."

OOC: My apologies! I have to brush up on my Roman. I am embarrassed to say, it seems I forget bits and pieces of it at a time...

OOC: It's no problem! ^^

BIC: Venus looked at her daughter and smiled. "You should not strive to prove that, my daughter. Giving attention to something only makes it grow, and subconsciously, it makes you see men as rivals, thus may lead you to prejudice. Focus on your own development, on your training. With the war ahead, you should use every spare hour you have to get better with your gladius."
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 6/24/2014, 10:03 am

"I will. It's just... I feel like I have something to prove." She began messing with her dress a bit."I want to prove I'm independent mother. I cannot only put on my own makeup and shoes but I can carry my weight. Americans so funny when it comes to stuff like that... always want to do your work for you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 2:50 am