A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

two cutie pies

Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

two cutie pies Empty two cutie pies

Post by Watsky 6/22/2014, 12:24 am

Aidan sat on the fountain edge with earbuds in his ears. He was listening to the Les Miserables soundtrack, from the motion picture, and tried not to contort his face into all the emotions. It would have been funny, but people would also think he was weird. At least the new ones, the older campers knew it was just him. He was staring into the water, mesmerized. It made him a little dizzy, so he looked up and around the courtyard. There always seemed to be campers going in and out and in and out and in and out. Not a bad thing, but it was hard to find a quiet place to just think. Not that Aidan had much to think about, but hey, it would be useful, okay?
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

two cutie pies Empty Re: two cutie pies

Post by Brastus 6/22/2014, 12:31 am

people were talking all around the courtyard. A fusion of sounds, noises and actions ruled over the ground of courtyard. Sons of Ares were flexing their large muscles to the daughters of Aphrodite, which were giggling their facetious laughs and talking with their low-rising voices that sound more like moans instead of words. Sons of Hermes were bouncing around exchanging bits and pieces of fragmented gossips and lies for their own entertainment. The brainy children of Athena were comparing complex mathematical theorems and theories, while some children of Poseidon attempted to mimic the success of the couple of Annabeth and Percy, but alas, they failed miserably at this. Daughters of Ares were bullying newbies, which Juliana though extremely rude and unbecoming of a person, while sons of Demeter tended to their plants like parents caring for their children. Loud party music was heard on the cabin of Dionysus, which she suspected was due to the fact that they could just throw parties whenever they wanted, and daughters of Apollo were concentrating on their instruments or practicing their archery, both at which she excelled at.

Finally, after bearing witness to this always-entertaining circus of camaraderie, Juliana decided to sit on the ground and peacefully contemplate at the people and smile to whomever addressed her. For her part, she was wearing an ornamental black blouse that had accessories that made the shirt look like a corset, a short sleeve, white cardigan sweater over her blouse with only the middle button tied, her simple bracelets on her left forearm, while she used a black, ruffled skirt made out of organza, that reached to her lower thigh and was over her knees, and black plush knee-high boots with slight elevations on the sole, resembling stilettos, and let her layered long honey brown hair loose and wavy. She knew that around the camp, she would be both happy and entertained, which made her giggle in relief.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 6/22/2014, 4:08 pm

Aidan looked around the courtyard, taking out his headphones. He wanted to talk to someone, but he was a little pissed off at his friends. A guy can only take so many jokes before freaking out. Which was ironic, being a son of the muse of comedy. Aidan was convinced his mother was the same way he was, unfunny and great at horrible puns, because there's no other reason why he's so bad at actual jokes.

Aidan saw a girl about ten feet away who looked nice enough, with a black skirt and brown hair. She was pretty. He had probably seen her in the Apollo cabin when visiting his many Apollo children friends. He vaguely recognised her, just how he vaguely recognised most campers. 'Time to make friends!' he thought, standing and walking over to her. He plopped down, stretching his legs in front of him. He held out his hand to her. "Hello there, I'm Aidan."
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 6/23/2014, 11:08 pm

"Well what a pleasure to meet you nice sir!" Blurted out Juliana as she shook his hand with vigor and vim. She was happy someone had actually said hi to her. She stood up and smiled brightly at the boy with one of her Apollian smiles. She had dusted off her outfit a bit though, just to make herself presentable enough. The boy wasn't really a bad look though for he had bright blonde hair, a good toned body and a nice set of eyes, something that Juliana liked a lot.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Moi is called Juliana Solidor Lumiere, and I am a member of this here Camp. So your name is Aidan right? Cool name, and much better than my paragraph long name." Chuckled the french girl as she pushed a strand of hair over he enormous elephant ears so they were covered at the very least.

Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 6/23/2014, 11:32 pm

Aidan laughed, standing. "Pleasure to meet you! No, my real name can be really long. But I do prefer Aidan. You're an Apollo kid, right? I'm friends with a bunch of your brothers." He ran his hand through his hair. "French? That's cool," he said, giving her one of his most friendly smiles. He pushed his glasses a little farther up his nose. This girl was really nice, and he was glad he hadn't made the mistake of accidentally interacting with an Ares girl. Almost lost a finger that time.

She had a really nice blouse on, and she had a better fashion sense than most campers. Maybe it's an European thing. He smirked a little to himself, realising he was dressed like a nerd today. He usually wore his contacts and something a lot less loose, but today was a lazy day, so he wore his glasses and grey sweatpants with a bright purple hoodie. It was sooooo comfortable.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 6/24/2014, 10:58 pm

"Oh my god, thank you so much! Although I assure you cher, the pleasure is all mine." Smiled Juliana as she lowered her posture a bit so she wouldn't look as intimidatingly tall as she usually did. To her, the guy's sense of fashion was rustic yet she could have bet his clothes was comfortable.

'I bet your outfit is a lot more comfortable than my…um…flashy one. It is important to understand that in this world, the smart do not rule, but rather the cunning ones. So by this logic, you are more powerful than me because while I dressed smartly, you dressed cunningly for the weather. For that I applaud you." Giggled the French girl as she grasped her hands behind her back and walked ever so slowly around the guy as if checking him out like a great piece of art. He wondered if he was a good archer since he calmed he knew a lot of her siblings.

"I wonder, are you any good at archery. I mean if you say you know a lot of my siblings, then surely you must have picked upped some of my blood's skills right?" Inquired Juliana as she looked back at him with her metallic eyes and pondered for a bit.

Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 6/26/2014, 12:59 pm

"Yeah, my outfit's comfortable, but I usually don't dress like this, I swear," Aidan said, cheeks going a little red under the analyzing eye of Juliana. At the word "archery," Aidan perked up. "Yeah, I'm great at archery! I mean, I'm definitely not the best, still haven't hit a bull's eye, but I think I'm fairly good! I much prefer swords, though."

Aidan was really good in a swordfight, but was definitely not as good in archery. It wasn't that he was bad, but just never practiced. He would rather be slicing up dummies, really. It was hard! He was very lucky to have talented friends but he could never seem to be as comfortable with a bow like they were.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 7/5/2014, 12:11 am

At his comment about swords, Juliana's eyes furrowed and she smirked devilishly. She might be a daughter of Apollo, but before she had used an arrow and a bow, she had taken up the rapier, hence she was a master fencer herself. She had trained under her adoptive father, Lord Fleuret, for more than than seven years and if he could survive him, she could beat almost everyone who dared to say they were better at swords than at archery.

"Oh really now are you. Fine, let us have a sword fight soon dearie, to see who is a much better warrior. Please know that I am a daughter of Apollo, hence my archery is better than my swords skill." Said Juliana with a bright and lovely smile, with a hint of competition hidden underneath.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content