A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
Bailey_Gold
Alpha Wolf
Kwacken
Mason
Truth349
Morgan Landry
10 posters

The Apollo cabin

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The Apollo cabin Empty The Apollo cabin

Post by Morgan Landry 6/24/2014, 5:32 am

This cabin is golden in color, with Corinthian-styled columns and bas-reliefs of Muses, lyres and hunt scenes; the door depicts a radiant sun over a bay laurel. When the sun shines on it, it starts glowing, making it difficult to look at.
    The walls inside are covered by bows, quivers and instruments: violins, lyres, electric guitars, digeridoos... Numerous statues of Apollo are placed around the room.

Current active/canon occupants:

∆ Cabin leader
    Will Solace

∆ Other occupants
    Austin Lake
    Kayla
    Eric Gunner
    Arian Firenze
    Jason Duke
    Iris Coleman
    Andi Michaels
    Ethan Mintsun
    Moreen Burke

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/9/2017, 6:18 am; edited 2 times in total
    Truth349
    Truth349

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2014-12-06

The Apollo cabin Empty Re: The Apollo cabin

Post by Truth349 12/6/2014, 7:42 pm

Hi #7 Apollo can you tell me how to get into your cabin (I'm new)?.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/6/2014, 7:57 pm

OOC: Hey Truth!
    You must have an approved character to post in the RP area. For that, go to the Character Forms section, copy the form, fill it out then post it in a new topic so that we can approve it :) If you have any questions, PM me :D
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 1/21/2015, 3:53 pm

Jared walked into the Apollo cabin, going to his bunk. He looked at one of the statues of his dad, before picking up a wrestling techniques book- he got it from the library. He looked at it, reading through it- he had practice tonight and he wanted to impress his team with new moves. When he got bored of that, he put it down and picked up an art-picture book. He looked through it; he didn't read the captions, however. Jared just appreciated the spontaneous art.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/21/2015, 4:07 pm

Arian was sitting on her bunk. Sunny yellow top, deep red ruffle skirt and high heeled sandals, she had one iPod headphone in her ear and was drawing away on her tablet, her golden stacked bracelets jiggling with every move of her wrist. Her hair was braided over one shoulder, held in place with a red and golden hairpin. She had sunny summer make-up too, in warm colors, her mouth a deep glossy cherry red.
    She was making some Harry Potter/Disney crossover fanart, with the characters of Big Hero 6 in Hogwarts uniforms.

"Hey Jared!" she greeted with a bright smile, looking up at her half-brother.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/22/2015, 8:30 am

Jared jumped a little, before noticing his sister, Arian, sitting in her bunk. "Oh, hey, Arian," he greeted, noticing her drawing on her tablet. He also noticed her listening to music- it made him think about their father. He flipped another page in his art book, before putting it down, a bookmark in place. He got up, walking over to her bunk. "Whatcha drawing there?" he asked her, a bit curious. It looked very cool, but he had no idea what it was. Were those...Hogwarts uniforms?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/22/2015, 9:17 am

"Yeah, I'm making some fanart crossover," she smiled. "Here you got Honey Lemon in Hufflepuff uniform, Hiro and Tadashi as Ravenclaws, Wasabi as Gryffindor Quidditch team captain and GoGo as a Slytherin... Though which House should I put Fred in?"

She had a very active Tumblr page; people reblogged her art a lot and it made her really happy. She uploaded digital art, traditional art, paintings, aquarels, sculptures, anything she did, even mp3s of music she composed. She normally uploaded her music on YouTube but sometimes she'd also put some samples on Tumblr and Pinterest.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/22/2015, 3:40 pm

"I never watched Big Hero 6, so I wouldn't know. But your art is very cool. You do music too, right?" he asked, a bit curious. He knew Arian from around camp and games (CTF, Chariot racing, etc.), but he didn't know her tremendously. He sat back down on his bunk, grabbing an art book. He ripped out the page of the art which he wanted to make a replica of. He hung it on the wall nearby, so he wouldn't forget to head to Arts&Craft first thing in the morning. He wouldn't have time to tonight, although, because of wrestling.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/22/2015, 3:58 pm

"Yep! Mainly pop and classical."

She played in an orchestra back in Naples, sometimes violoncello, sometimes violin, she loved both.

"What about you?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/13/2015, 9:13 am

Chiara and Morgan were still hiding behind the golden cabin, Chiara holding her notched explosive arrow at the ready and Morgan making sure her Greek fire torch didn't set anything important ablaze.

"So how are we gonna do it?" I whispered over to Chiara as the robot came closer, each one of his steps making the ground shudder. I felt like in Jurassic Park, except that right now, a T-Rex sounded better than a giant metallic robot set together by the god of blacksmiths himself. I had seen the laser eyes, but I'd be a fool to think that was the only thing in his arsenal. With a T-Rex, you knew what to expect.

"I'll shoot the thing with my explosive arrows," Chiara hissed back, "and you attack it with Greek fire. Simple."

"Simple? Have you seen this thing? I'm gonna get killed in the first five meters." I couldn't believe this girl had participated in battles and combat missions and war games since she was a kid and be unable to come up with any solid strategy. Or maybe her strategy had always been to rush head first into battle, which, in her case, should be pretty effective.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 7/14/2015, 5:58 am

BAD ROBOT #2

The giant robot walked towards the Apollo cabin, tilting it's head at the golden looking building. The giant started to try to pick it up, but wasn't able to. After a few seconds of trying, it made an odd roaring sound, then smashed the ceiling, picking up bits of the ceiling and looking at them carefully. It seemed like the giant robot was looking for something, but as it threw the ceiling over his shoulder, it became apparent that it did not know exactly what that something was.

It tilted its head again as its thermal sensors caught sight of something very very bright, extremely hot, on the other side of the wall. It abandoned looking through the cabin and straightened, walking around the front of the building to look down at one demigod and one very hot thing. It switched to normal viewing and noted it was two demigods. With that same strange roar, it leaned down to pick up the demigod that registered as extremely hot.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/14/2015, 9:00 am

I was still arguing with Chiara in a hushed voice when a deafening creaking sound echoed from overhead. My jaw dropping open, I watched as the ceiling of the cabin was ripped right off its walls and tossed aside, revealing our robot friend making some kind of metallic roaring sound. Then it zeroed down on us and came forward. Oh, fck. No. Its hand came towards me and I scrambled back, but it was quicker and grabbed me by the waist, lifting me up into the air in one motion. Sht, sht, how do I get off this thing?, I panicked. Its cold metallic fingers had closed on my waist and thighs and, out of ideas, I stuck the edge of my torch firmly against the automaton's index. Normally, Greek fire always melted celestial bronze.
    Granted this thing was pure celestial bronze, of course.

"Do something!" I shouted to Chiara over my shoulder.

The redhead was already in action. She had drawn her bowstring back to her ear and turned her body to keep her target in range before firing. The explosive arrow sailed through the air with a hiss and exploded at the robot's neck. However she didn't stay around to see if she had done critical damage, instead hopping one-leggedly over to a better spot from which she could fire another arrow. She had put her box away into a quickly-dug hole in the ground, Morgan having turned it temporarily to stone to prevent any further damage, but she knew the spell wouldn't last too long. Right now though, her focus was entirely directed to the robot, and both demigods were determined to take it down.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 7/14/2015, 1:53 pm

Nathan had been out of the hospital almost 2 weeks now, finally feeling like his old self after the mess he had been through, he had taken some time off his life to rest and relax, now just resting on the Minor Underworld kid's cabin...yes on the roof of the cabin. The day had been pretty good...until the Ares cabin had suddenly blow up and Chiara and another girl had rolled out being attacked by....a giant robot...dafuq.

The son of Melinoe didn't understand what was going on, but he got his bow ready in case he needed to get in the fight. Seeing the girl Chiara was with get picked up like a rag doll certainly applied. He vanished from the roof of his cabin and appeared, swords drawn, by the legs of the creature, slashing at it and then bouncing away after the blades bounced off. "This is gonna be a b!tch.." He muttered and then looked around when he saw a wall of rock go charging at the robot.

---
    ((Ben's color is grey for the duration of this summer layout))

Ben had been asleep before appearing in the fight. His weeks had been rather slow since Greece, but he didn't mind and enjoyed it in fact. But then all of a sudden, an unignorable shaking in the ground, stirred him awake and he walked out the door, seeing Morgan and two other attacking a creature, Morgan being in the metal man's hand. Ben glared lightly at the creature and walked out, cane in hand. When he felt he was close enough he lifted a hand and splayed his fingers out as faras he can stretch them.

Suddenly the earth shook and a pillar of obsidian shot up in front of the creature, attempting to hit it in the chest and knock it down on the ground.

"Hands off of her you over sized tin can.." He said plainly as he started walking towards the thing.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 7/14/2015, 2:37 pm

BAD ROBOT #2

Greek fire and exploding arrows. Two things that will send a mostly docile robot into killer robot mode in a second. First it dropped the demigod with the Greek fire that was burning its hand. The explosion at its neck caused it to step back, it's head slightly off angle now. It's eyes flared back to life, lasers firing at the archer, while it tried to stomp the demigods near it's feet. Then a massive black pillar came from the earth, and it focused its lasers on the pillar as it stepped back and to the side to avoid being hit by the black glass type stone, the stone hitting its arm with enough force to make the robot step back one more time before it lifted it's arm and smashed against the pillar.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/15/2015, 9:19 am

Everything was happening so quickly I would probably not have kept up if it weren't for my peaking demigod hyperactivity. As soon as I had started melting the robot's finger with my torch, it dropped me and I met the ground two meters below in a painful impact. My torch collapsed back into an inoffensive flashlight, but a stinging ache was bolting up my back, growing sharper with every moment. I screwed my face up in response. However I knew I had to move, and quick: the robot was stomping around so I scrambled back, seeing a column of stone rise up towards its chest. ..I knew only one person who was able to do that. Looking around, I caught sight of Ben walking over from his cabin with outstretched fingers, cane in hand, but I didn't have the time to rejoice: the robot had smashed the pillar with both its fists, stone chunks raining down around me. I held up my shield and got back as quickly as I could, but my legs still got a couple of nasty hits.
    Just then, I saw a guy with brown hair and dual swords positioned near the robot -- I had seen him around, mainly in the infirmary since we both spent time there tending to the wounded. His name was Nathan and for having chatted a bit with him here and there, I knew he was a rather cool guy.
    What was less cool was that the robot was trying to smash him into the ground.

"Morgan, your torch! The head!" Chiara roared, doing her best to distract the robot by firing corrosive arrows at its eyes, so the lasers had something else to do than try to vaporize her and the other demigods. She had found cover behind a part of the Ares cabin roof the robot had tossed away during his first attack , the ground around her streaked with steaming trenches, marks of where the lasers had hit.
    To be honest, she was glad Nathan was joining in. They had fought countless times and had survived DC and Maine together, so she was pleased to have him there. He was a good fighter and she trusted him, even if his cocky attitude made her want to punch the screaming Hades out of him.

I removed my shield from above my head, the Stygian iron miraculously smooth -- okay, a few scratches here and there, but no dents. Chiara was right, the access to the control panel should be somehow up there in the bot's head -- granted Hephaestus hadn't put it in the armpit or something. If I could just get up there, I could melt the celestial bronze, access the hardware, destroy the circuitry. The robot came stomping towards me and I sprinted out of the way, towards Nathan. Meanwhile, I had to figure out how to stay up there, if I managed to get up. I didn't doubt it'd laser-eye me straight out of the sky if it suspected what I was up to; there again it'd probably miss but I'd rather not risk my luck too much.

"I gotta get up there!" I told Nathan, my eyes locked on the giant feet connecting with the ground around us, trying to turn us into jam. "But we gotta distract it, do you think..." I trailed off, watching Chiara fire yet another arrow from behind her hiding place. Her aiming was surprisingly precise for someone limping around in pajamas.
    Wait a second. Chiara.
    The Ares cabin.

Everyone knew what the Ares guys had buried around their cabin.... "The landmines. Do you think they'd work on the robot?"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 7/19/2015, 11:01 am

BAD ROBOT #2

The giant robot had stopped trying to stomp on the little demigods by it's feet, once more focusing on the demigod causing the most problems. The one with the arrows. Corrosive arrows didn't melt the celestial bronze, but could cause damage to the lasers, which it fired at the piece of roof the archer was hiding behind. Unable to hit it's specific target, the robot roared and lowered itself to one knee, using it's massive fist to slam into the piece of ceiling the demigod had been hiding behind.

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 7/28/2015, 2:52 pm

Nathan and Ben watched the monster and glanced between one another.

"I take it you can't sense those landmines can you?" Nathan asked the son of Hades, he knew that they had the ability to sense precious metals, but landmine ingredients don't exactly classify as precious.

"Even if I could sense them, this thing is too damn big to blow up with landmines...even Ares made landmines." Ben said to the group glancing down at his hands and then back at the thing. "I have an idea but if it's gonna work I need plenty of room to concentrate and I need you three out of the way when I'm ready to go." Ben told them, Nathan gave a confused glance at the son of Hades but didn't exactly question him

"I have a feeling this is a bad idea." Nathan said as he pulled out his bow and knocked an arrow. He turned and looked out for a decent spot to hide out and play target practice...though the cabins didn't offer much to work with.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/29/2015, 2:26 pm

Chiara was lucky the robot couldn't aim, otherwise she would have been vaporized eons ago. The shredded roof provided protection as it was easy to roll behind a piece of rubble whenever the robot's eyes dangerously ignited. Pure red light suddenly fell to her left, opening a steaming hole maybe an arm's length form her foot.
    She was starting to count her arrows. Three explosives left, two corrosives. Normal arrows wouldn't do anything, she had emptied them out behind the Apollo cabin but right now she wished she hadn't, even if they didn't help her. She liked the feeling of having weapons.

"It might not blow the whole thing up but it could definitely damage it," I said to the two guys, still holding my shield and doing my best to steer clear of the lasers. I had just picked up my flashlight and was debating when to turn it back into my torch -- probably not when I was right next to Ben and Nathan. "Just give us a signal when you're ready, Ben, and we'll hit the road." I knew firsthand what damage he could do ((but I didn't yet know powers didn't work on the automatons.)) "Till then I'll just --" My eyes widened as I saw the robot crouch down next to the roof of the Ares cabin, close his hand into a fist and slam it down on the tiles I had last seen Chiara hide behind. "Chiara!" I shouted and sprinted over on impulse, as fast as I could.

The daughter of Ares roared in pain. She had been hiding a bit to the left of where the fist had smashed into the roof, but sharp pieces of tiles as well as barbed wire had flown in every direction, some embedding themselves in her arm and in her shoulder, right above the collarbone. Blood started seeping out, and she coughed as dust flew into her throat. Holding her bow tightly in her bruised hand, she started to crawl away, her wounded leg feeling stiff and heavy as she dragged it across a few meters, trying to get as far away from the robot as she could.

"OI!" I yelled, my flashlight lengthening back into a torch, green fire blazing up with a hungry crackling. "Over here!" If I could keep his attention long enough, Chiara had a shot at getting to a safe location unharmed -- I just had to survive for about two minutes.
    The robot looked at me and dug a hole in the tree behind me with his laser eyes. I realized I wasn't much of a threat right now -- yes I had Greek fire, but what was the worst I could do on the ground? My eyes rested on the head. If only I could... My heart was already beating up to my throat but to be honest, I couldn't get much more scared than I was right now. Tensing the muscles of my arms and back I started to focus, trying to forget that there was a giant godly robotics project ten meters ahead trying to kill me.

Now for my defense I had done this only twice and it hadn't exactly gone well -- crashed into a tree the first time and lost control the second time, plummeting straight into the Zephyros Creek.
    But right now, I had no other choice.

The feeling was really weird and really uncomfortable. It was as if huge hands were grasping my shoulders and pulling on my skin and muscles, stretching them like gum. The worst were the bones though; they appeared out of nowhere with snapping sounds, forming awkward angles that only felt right once everything was done. Then the feathers arrived with this prickly sensation just under my skin, like small needles poking through. It took me a couple of seconds, my back unfurling slowly until two large wings protruded out of my spine, from my shoulders to my midriff, slits appearing in my clothes and armor thanks to the Mist.
    I was shaking hard from the effort; sweat was dampening my face  under my helmet, the iron cold and humid on my nose and cheekbones. But I had lost enough time. Chiara was still crawling away under the rubble, and she was bleeding hard. Her possible survival depended on me getting to the robot before he could get to her. Opening my wings, I sprinted forward to gather speed then leapt up into the air, the ground rushing away under my feet. My surroundings became a blur. I pulled down hard with my wings, each downward stroke getting me higher as I tried to identify the best angle of attack. The cameras in his head were following me around, probably tracking my heat signature and I decided not to give him the time to spray acid at me or whatever it is Hephaestus's robots do to get rid of small flying nuisances.
    Banking hard, I circled over to the automaton holding my torch tightly and dropped on one of his shoulders, pressing the Greek fire against the back of his head while trying not to slip. The celestial bronze was extremely smooth and it would be all too easy to fall backwards.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 7/30/2015, 4:13 pm

BAD ROBOT #2

The giant automaton was not pleased by the usage of Greek fire near his neck. His head spun at an unnatural angle and he reached up, slapping at the flying demigod like a bug. He wanted to knock it and it's torch to the ground. He stomped his feet around, turning to try and get a better angle on the winged nuisance
    Bailey_Gold

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2015-08-19

Post by Bailey_Gold 8/19/2015, 6:12 pm

Next the Robot crashed to the ground and the Greek fire spread campers were running for thier lives!
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 8/19/2015, 6:22 pm

*Places moderator hat on*

Please be advised that power playing is not allowed, and the robots are controlled by members of staff.

In order to roleplay, you need to go to Character Forms and make a character, which will then have to be approved by staff
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/26/2015, 6:17 pm

The automaton rotated its head to 180 degrees and stared right at me with one of the most disapproving looks I had ever witnessed. Next thing I knew, something massive and metallic had slapped me to the side and I went spinning, almost crashing to the ground. A pained cry escaped my lips and my wings angled up on reflex, sweeping me upwards mere moments before the impact.
    I could feel my heartbeat in the side of my neck, filling my head with a rushing noise. That was close.

Suspended several meters above the robot, my wings keeping me in place with steady strokes, I bit my lip in frustration  scraping some skin off with my teeth. I had dropped my torch in the commotion and my side hurt like hell where the robot had hit me. Adrenaline was still flooding my system so the pain was numbed but I felt it growing and knew there must be something wrong -- internal bleeding, a cracked bone, something. Act while the pain's not too strong, I urgently told myself and gritted my teeth forcing my body to put up with the injuries. No chickening out now.

Even without my torch, I still had the Mist. A quick glance to the ground told me Chiara was about to reach the two boys -- good. Suddenly a flash of red laser light erupted at the side of my vision field and I closed my wings on instinct, dropping down a couple of meters. Several consecutive laser beams passed over my head. My hands curled into fists; this thing was starting to really piss me off. That, and I was getting more tired and moody by the second, my side burning with pain. Closing my wings into a dive, I opened them again three meters from the giant metallic face; it opened its mouth but I immediately spread my hands. In a flash, heat flowed through my arms into my fingertips, a blast of Greek fire coming out of my open palms and straight at the robot. Sweat trickled down my face. I wasnt sure I could manage that again. Just one more time, try it again one more time. Screwing my face up in the effort, I cast the spell again with a groan, using every ounce of energy I could spare. This time a stream of flames flowed out of my skin, casting green glows and shimmers on the immediate surroundings.
    JadeH
    JadeH

Female
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2015-12-07

Post by JadeH 12/7/2015, 7:42 pm

(Hi I just joined and got my character approved. Should I join in here?)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/7/2015, 7:55 pm

[ooc: I can add your character to the list in the opening post. If you want to RP here I suppose you could, but the topic's been very inactive for a while.]
    JadeH
    JadeH

Female
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2015-12-07

Post by JadeH 12/7/2015, 8:04 pm

(Ok. I noticed lol. I'll find someplace I guess)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:13 am