A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Emily Low

leopard4049
    leopard4049

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2014-07-04

Emily Low Empty Emily Low

Post by leopard4049 7/5/2014, 10:22 pm

Name:Emily Low
    Eyes: brown
    Hair: dirty blonde
    Height: 5'1
    Body Type: average
    Skin Color: light
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Mike Low
    Country of Origin: Wales
    Pets: Pembroke Welsh Corgi (domestic dog), Ricky
    Talents: the ability to communicate with owls and she is smarter then the average half blood.
    Weapon**: celestial bronze sword
    Personality: She is encouraging and helpful.  When her friends are in trouble she is always there and of course ready for a fight.
    Flaws: She does not know her own strength at times.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can talk to owls, sprout olive trees, and is smarter than the average half blood.
    Life Before Camp*: Emily was always told that her mother had died one night on the way home from work.  She and her father lived in a dangerous neighborhood where it seemed like anything could happen.  So random people or what people think are people breaking into the school is not to unusual.  Finally when she was almost killed by a monster on the street at age ten her father drove her to camp half blood.
    RP Example*:  I look up from my books about Greek mythology to see Ella staring down at me.  I have been studying different monsters and legends just in case i ever have to fight them.  I book mark the page that talks about Medusa and start after Ella.  She is obviously heading for the stables.
    Any notes about your characters: She studies Greek mythology so that she knows the different myths and can use them to help her during battles.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Emily Low Empty Re: Emily Low

Post by moriarty 7/7/2014, 11:41 am

Hi! Welcome to CHB.

Personality must be two lines long.

I'm not sure about the olive tree power, I'll ask an admin.

Please change your LBCHB so it's more readable.

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:33 pm