A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Phil's Bunk

RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female
    Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2014-04-20

Phil's Bunk Empty Phil's Bunk

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/8/2014, 9:17 pm

Phil walked into his cabin and threw his backpack under his bunk and landed face first on his perfectly made bed. He had just returned from lunch, which he had arrived and left early. The cabin was empty as always. He was aware of his brother, Timothy, but didnt seem to be on the same schedule as him. Phil closed his eyes and layed wth his head in his pillow.
    courier six
    courier six

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2014-05-09

Phil's Bunk Empty Re: Phil's Bunk

Post by courier six 7/8/2014, 10:11 pm

Timothy trudged in, tired from archery practice and really just hoping for a nap. He yawned as he entered, and stopped his gait to stretch. When he finished, he looked at the other boy and waved.

Wait, hold on. Who the hell was that and what was he doing in the cabin? "And who the hell are you?" he said, rather peeved. You would think that someone, anyone would tell him he suddenly has a half-sibling! Or, maybe, hopefully, he was lost. Yeah, lost. He's probably supposed to be in the Apollo cabin or something. Timothy smiled. "You lost? I can lead you to your cabin if you'd like."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/8/2014, 10:20 pm

Phil rolled over and looked at his half-brother. "Hmm?" Phil pushed his jet black hair out of his face and stood up. "Sorry, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Phil Wayne. I've been here for a couple weeks." After fixing the bed he stuck out his hand for Timothy to shake, "Timothy right?"
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 7/9/2014, 10:32 am

A couple of weeks? "You've escaped my sight for a couple of weeks? And no one bothered to tell me I had a new half-sibling? Lovely..." he hissed, pushing his hair back and walking away. Timothy went to stare out a window, still trying to digest this new information. He turned to face him again and realized the other boy -Phil- had his hand out. Not to be rude, he shook it, but it was tense and not very polite. "Timothy, yeah. I'm Timothy Winters. The Fourth. Bloody hell."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/9/2014, 2:06 pm

Phil could feel the anger in Timothy's voice. "Uh, sorry. I have been tryin to figure out the whole Latin thing and I've been in the library memorizing monsters and stuff." Why was he so upset? Did it matter that he had a sibling? "It takes longer for me, you know? To read? So I wake up early and come back late." Phil sat down on his perfect bed, "to be honest I thought you were avoiding me."
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 7/9/2014, 7:36 pm

"I really do hope you mean Ancient Greek, not Latin. Latin's for those Roman kids." Timothy said the word "Roman" with a bit of a sneer. Customary stuff, no one trusted them except for those special kids in the prophecy. He walked over to his bed, flopped down, and breathed outwards. "It's hard for a person to avoid another when he doesn't know said person exists. I-I do applaud you, however. You kept the place impeccable while you have been here. Didn't even have a doubt I was by myself." He looked at Phil again. "I'm sorry. For being rude, I mean. I was simply caught off-guard, seeing as I had the place to myself for..." he checked his watch, as it had a nifty little date feature around the center. "...About a month?"
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/9/2014, 8:18 pm

Phil scrunched his nose, "yeah that." Phil looked at his bed, "I didn't know if you were like a neat freak or something. I didn't realize you weren't aware of my presence..." Phil sat back on his bed. He hadn't actually talked to someone besides his teacher. The social skills he had adapted at school were slowly leaving him. "Uh, what do you normally say when introduce yourself?" Phil laughed and shook his head.
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 7/9/2014, 10:35 pm

Timothy sat up, legs swung over his bed and touching the ground, and his arms propping him up slightly. "What...How do I introduce myself? Things like "hello"? I'm not a total arse." He paused, and chuckled to himself. "Now, if it's a girl I'm talking to, then they usually fawn over my accent, and then I have to explain to them how no, I'm not from London. Or Manchester. Or any other major cities they may have heard of." It was weird, talking about himself in such a manner. Then again, Phil's question was weird and so the answer served its purpose quite well.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/10/2014, 1:14 am

Phil nodded, not quite sure he understood what the heck Timothy was talking about. To be honest, he wasn't sure what he was talking about either. Phil rubbed his head and layed back onto his bed. His head hurt from reading and trying to get this stupid Ancient Greek thing down. "Sorry, that didn't make much sense did it?" Phil closed his eyes, "I'm a little out of it." Phil rubbed the face of his watch, a habit he picked up the last week or so.
    courier six
    courier six

Male

Post by courier six 7/17/2014, 11:42 pm

Timothy blinked, realizing he went and rambled again. "Yeah, sorry. I tend to get mouthy. Spout off twenty words when two'll do." He bent over to untie his shoe, not sure of what to say. When they were kicked off and under the bed, he caught Phil rubbing his watch. "Where'd you get that from? Best be careful, or one of those Hermes kids might nick it," he warned, having a few experiences with the rowdy bunch of devils.

OOC; I'm super sorry about the late reply! :c
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/18/2014, 1:47 am

Phil looked at the shiny watch. "Um. Mom?" The word sounded strange in his mouth. Mom. He'd never actually had one. "I'm not sure actually." Phil frowned. Would someone really try to take his watch? "Why would they want it?" Hermes struggled to remember what Hermes was the god of.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 4:23 pm