A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+10
Marceline
Lauren
kayla
Edgar Allan Poe
Sammy
nix
moriarty
Davis
Morgan Landry
Milocross
14 posters

You and your characters

Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

You and your characters Empty You and your characters

Post by Milocross 7/18/2014, 3:01 am

Lets face it - we've all probably made a character based off ourselves(some forms more generous than others), so out of curiosity, how do your characters tie into your personality?

Rita - My sense of normality
    Corvus - My blind rage
    Milocross - My plotted rage and self destruction
    Vallary - My vanity and strong sense of self confidence
    Josey - My inner party animal c;
    Diane - My rarely seen awkwardness and social anxiety
    Gary - My manipulative traits and anger towards social norms
    Kondo-San - My confusion in a funny way (me at 3am basically)
    Aika - My constant sleepiness and confusion in a bad way

Last edited by Milocross on 7/23/2014, 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

You and your characters Empty Re: You and your characters

Post by Morgan Landry 7/18/2014, 3:43 am

Morgan - she's me.
    Jana Kay - she's my optimistic-always-happy side.
    Victoria - she's my love for geology and astrophysics. Kinda Specials/cyberpunk/Illuminatus based character.
    Lakisha - my love for snow, mountains and skiing.
    Chiara - Corsica and Brittany ftw.
    Falko - Cirque du Soleil <3
    Laure - I don't even know. I just wanted to make a flirtatious French girl. Sociality perhaps?
    Sawyer - Steampunk and cyberpunk, baby.
    Aria - I just loved the idea of a Hunter from the 1700s xD Love for history, I guess.
    Cleo - We aren't exactly alike... I based her off the book Pretties, reason why I like her so much.
    Maddy - for the party feelings.
    Lee - I love pranking.

Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female
    Number of posts : 1153
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Post by Davis 7/18/2014, 6:33 am

Charlie - My sense of adventure/desire to explore, my pride, and my intolerance for bullshnit

the rest really aren't me here lmao
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 7/18/2014, 11:52 am

Aurora- My musical side
    Maryah- My flawed self, clumsy and can't keep her mouth shut.
    Hope- My shy, nerdy side.
    Cecelia- Me, but more violent.
    Rebecca- My inner mega white girl
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 7/18/2014, 11:57 am

I HONESTLY BASE MY CHARACTERS OFF OF THE MOST RANDOM THINGS NOT REALLY ME tbh
    nix- at first she was based off of me, but a more stronger version. now i completely revamped her personality and she represents my apathy.
    astrid- my love for music
    dally- he's not really based off me tbh he's just plain out cray-cray
    finnick- me when i'm feeling flirtyyy aiii
    rai- he's a pervert. 8'l i have nothing in common w/ him.
    kat- she represents my rare bursts of anger i suppose.
    dany- a rip-off of got's dany. lmao. don't look at me i'm trash.
    malo or w/e his name is .. i can't remember his name - another crazy violinist that i don't have anything in common with.
    alois- nothing alike.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Post by Sammy 7/18/2014, 1:50 pm

Sofia~ My humble side who never believes that anything good is in me. I've learned a lot through her, especially about accepting who you are and loving it. I still rarely accept compliments, though.

Ari~ My confused side. She kind of represents how I'm just a girl in a really big world, and even though I try to act tough, I'm more discombobulated than anyone.

Colin~ Oh, sweet, loving Colin. He represents how hard it is for me to move on. He also represents how I try to forget the bad things in life by taking some insane thrills. No, not all healthy thrills.

Navi~ Navi and Sofia are probably the characters I relate most to, and yes, Navi is an efin psycho killer. Navi represents all my heartbreak and how, on somedays, I completely avoid any person of the male gender. Navi is a bit afraid of actually getting into a serious relationship with someone, and , in a way, I am too.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/18/2014, 9:42 pm

Celine, the daughter of Athena - She's my rational and more apparent side. She's my brain. She's a nerd just like me and her bad social skills are similar to mine. Although she's undeniably smart, a reader and a good explainer (not to brag, but kiss my genius).

Prince, the son of Phobus - I'm not a jerk and much less a heartbreaker, as you can probably imagine. But I can be really sarcastic and provocative when I'm angry. Prince is like my angry side. Besides, we have the same fascination about horror and the good rock'n'roll.

Dino, the son of Hecate - If Celine is my rational self, Dino is the passional one. He's my heart. I made that purposely. I'm crazy enough to slice my personality in two sides. I may not look like one, but I am a hopeless romantic deep inside. I'm also sensitive and sentimental. Sometimes I act impulsive. Another weird fact: I have a crush on Dino (he's really similar to myself, and my dream guy in some aspects. Not exactly narcissism) to the point of being jealous of him. Physically, he's like my hot male version (don't try to imagine that). Plus, he has Italian origins and has breathing problems, which I also copied from myself without realizing it. So you may wonder, why is he a guy? Maybe the hidden side of my personality is a male, who knows?

Flavia, the daughter of Thanatos - She is based of my best friend. We have the same view and opinions about the world, what is a bit worrying.

Astrid, the daughter of Bast and potential Hunter of Artemis - Now that is hard. I think Astrid is my misunderstood and displaced self. She's always seeking for freedom, so am I. Plus, I reflected all my love for cats in her.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Post by kayla 7/18/2014, 10:13 pm

Kayla - Her personality is basically how I am to people I dislike/get a bad first impression/don't really know and feel like they're judging me

Hunter - When I'm on a team or with a group of friends, I'm really optimistic when we do something competitive and feel like showing off my 1000 watt smiles cause they are freakin' stellar oho i wish

Leila - Mm nope, she's too bubbly but we have the same competitiveness and have the determination to crush our victims under our foot MUAHAhahahmhmmyeah-sigh-

Celaena - Bullsh** detecting skills are superb if I do say so myself and we both don't back from a fight hear us roar

Post by Guest 7/18/2014, 10:43 pm

Matthew-he's a pretty bad copy of me, but a complete reflection of my more antisocial side
    Petra-Petra is the part of me that wants to know more and more every time she's in the dark
    Stella-Stella is my scientific side. She keeps me reading and she also keeps me on the site.
    Etso-she isn't my character, but if she was if say she is my adventurous side.
    Harvey-Harvey is my playful,ignorant,carefree and annoying parts all put together into the childish kid I am on half the outside.
    Anna-Anna is my experimental and, once again, my playful side put together.
    Sol-Sol is my heroic, brave and non-giving-up parts altogether in one big bunch.
    Trillian-Trillian is my musical and I-don't-care-what-you-say parts together
    Random-I don't really know about her yet
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Post by Lauren 7/18/2014, 11:04 pm

((I have yet to make a character completely based off of me))

Rosemary: Rosemary is based off of my nerdy, smart side.
    Mary: Mary is based off of my (small) shy side. She also looks the most like me. (In my mind anyway)
    Scarlett: Scarlett is more based off of me then any other character, she is more based off of how I am with my good friends.
    Clary: Clary is based off of my adventurous/go getter/kind side of me.
    Naomi: Naomi is actually not very similar to me, I don't have much of an interest in clothes. Naomi is more based off of my best friend.
    Arina: Again, I cant see much of myself in Arina, maybe my more sporty/athletic side but also some of my peaceful side?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Post by Marceline 7/19/2014, 10:10 pm

Acacia - Nah, she's nothing like me... well, Idk I'm not the best to describe myself.

Trinity - My weird, wtf-are-you-on, happy side of me.

Charlotte - Umm... I guess how she doesn't like to talk about her father.

Kanoa - My antisocial side.

Quin - I don't think he is like me in any way... Actually he's my adventurous side.

Post by Guest 7/21/2014, 6:55 pm

Stella is my recklessness.
    Sarah is my gentleness.
    Luna is me.
    Gwendi is a roleplayer. That's all you need to know about her.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 7/21/2014, 9:15 pm

taleis is my music taste & when i originally made him on another site he was my more emotional side. i guess he's also got a bit of my more hyper side but idk that's it
    mav (still wip lel) is my sarcasm
    vinyl is kind of my middle school self, just overall angry at the world
    aislinn (not even started lel) is my more fashionable side, as well as my more caring side
    clyde (also wip lel) is my introverted side, and also my sexuality. like, 100% spot on my sexuality, as well as my introvertism
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 7/22/2014, 3:18 pm

Malecai is my intelligence and ability to be blunt at inappropriate times.
    Adan is the scared, more awkward side of my self
    I don't like her Fridge is my depressed yet cruel side. Like my hidden wickedness.
    Ezzy is my curiosity, denial, and annoyance about becoming older.
    Kory is a little personal...Someone I thought I was close with called me a manipulator because she didn't get her way so, well, I created one to let out my rage. Boohoo.
    Rephaim balances out my quirks and flaws. He has all of my obvious strengths and noticeable weaknesses/flaws mushed into one. That way I can see the world from a leveled view. Yaaay.
    Lincoln is the optimistic irony and sarcasm that I use to mask an insult. xD
    Demetri is me, obviously.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Post by Watsky 7/22/2014, 4:36 pm

Aidan is what I want to be. Talented, popular, happy, outgoing. When I first created him it was for an rp with lila, and then later on, I thought I was trans, but I wasn't, I was too tuned into Aidan.
    Venn is my only related to my anxiety, though his is much, much worse than mine ever was.
    Lane 's a gay nerd. Who likes to cook. I like to cook.
    Caffeine (Or Cat or Carmina or Caroline or whatever) is way more complicated. She is the manifestation of certain issues and addictions. She is a certain mood I get when depressed, and other instances. She started out as a simple killjoy character. I guess I just felt the need to give my demons an identity.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Post by calvin 7/22/2014, 5:11 pm

Jeremy - My sense of Reality

Nova - My sense of Destruction

Nathan - My sense of Occult

Bruce - My sense of Imagination

Ethan - My sense of Diffidence