A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Observing The World From a Single Lense.(Private)

Observing The World From a Single Lense.(Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing The World From a Single Lense.(Private)

Post by Guest 8/31/2014, 12:46 am

ooc-oh no, it's okay. ALSO YOUR NARRATIONS FOR ARI ARE THE BEST EVER OH MY GOD.
    bic//
    "It's cool that you're different. It's not fun being the same as your peers. And you're pretty cool with-out being the same," Hayden smiled, cracking his knuckles, "and that's wonderful."

"Oh, I've been to loads of places. I went to Andorra once with my sister. It's really nice there. And then I went to France with my French class and it smells really nice there..." Hayden really loves traveling. He liked seeing other places, other cultures, it was really cool. He would never be able to chose a favorite place to visit. Maybe Greece, ironic or not. The architecture in that country is impeccable.
    "I have also been to every state in America, some more interesting than others." He laughed more, he was finding himself laugh a lot. The traveling across the fifty states was not the most interesting thing Hayden has ever done in his life. Especially those states that have five people in every county; those were extremely annoying to drive by. You always think you're going to find a town, but then its just a bunch of cornstalks. He liked Washington D.C.. He got a little Washington Monument with quarters in it. It's currently on his nightstand next to his bed. It's a room maker.  
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Observing The World From a Single Lense.(Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Observing The World From a Single Lense.(Private)

Post by Sammy 8/31/2014, 12:34 pm

OOC: I got the idea from your prom rp, and it kind of evolved from there xD

BIC: "I've never really traveled that much outside of India. And...Well, I'm confused enough in New York. All the states? I don't know if would be able to endure it," She said, looking up at him on the last phrase. "I'm assuming you like to travel, though." She stated, wording the sentence carefully and second-guessing her grammar for a few seconds. Yes, she believed that was correct.

"So, you've never been to India?" She asked, and even as she said it, the idea seemed somewhat odd to her. It's hard to imagine someone never experiencing your own home country. In a few ways, she actually felt sorry for the kid. I mean, I don't. Then again, why should she care what I think? In a few eeks, they'll probably touring NYC together or something.

Without me.

Its not like I care or anything, but...Gods, she's growing up so fast.

Post by Guest 8/31/2014, 2:08 pm

Observing The World From a Single Lense.(Private) - Page 2 2m5fau0

ooc-aww, that's awesome!
    bic-
    "I guess I do. Seeing different places is fun." He grinned, spinning the swivel chair once. "No, I haven't been to India. My sister and I tried to go, but then we got shipped off to camp and yeah." Hayden had India on his list of places to visit. His list isn't very long, he's been to a lot of places he wanted to go.
    He also wanted to go to Canada...really bad. He didn't know why he just wanted to go to Canada. It's like wanted food but you just ate. Or not like that at all, don't judge.

"What's it like? I mean, living in India." Hayden hoped that Ari wouldn't get offended by that. He knew that some campers hate being asked what their home country's like. Once he got terribly yelled at by a girl from Spain and needless to say she does not speak to the Jenning's boy now. And Hayden didn't want to offend Ari at all. He thought she was cool. And cool is great.  
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/11/2014, 8:53 pm

"Its colorful. Its really different, too. Its this odd mix of old and new. On an average day, you'd see teenagers walking down the street in saris, while grandmothers are sporting the latest western fashion. Its really family centered, too. I had seven sisters, total. None of them were blood siblings, but it doesn't really matter there." She stated, keeping her face straight and her voice without wist. It was odd, explaining where you came from. Even when you've been gone for years, it always sounds and seems so unremarkable.

Post by Guest 9/12/2014, 5:52 pm

Hayden grinned, patting his knees repeatedly. He was like a giddy looking school girl, but who could blame him, he likes listening to stories. Not so much tell stories, he'd get distracted in like the middle of it and then would just talk about him playing sports. Hayden is an idiot sometimes.
    "That sounds amazing!!" Hayden gushed, now rapidly patting his knees. He soon became aware of what he was doing and sat on his hands. Hayden didn't want to do anymore stupid things in front of Ari, because...well actually he didn't know the because. He just didn't want to do anything that could freak her out. I mean, Hayden doesn't normally freak people out. He just sat on benches all day, either studying for junk or messing around with his guitar. He's pretty plain, actually. Sucks.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/26/2014, 12:26 am

"Its not that interesting, really. Everywhere you go, you're constantly bumping into people," she replied, observing a pretty ugly crack on the wall behind him. "How are things in Australia?" She asked, returning the  question as she shifted her gaze back into those  deep, brown eyes...

Ahem. Excuse you. I didn't give you permission to gaze into his eyes. This isn't how this works. I write, you puppet along with what I say. Got it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 10:41 pm