A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

You Promised. ((Privado))

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

You Promised. ((Privado)) - Page 3 Empty Re: You Promised. ((Privado))

Post by daddeme 8/10/2014, 3:47 pm

So close. You'll get it next time, buddy. Rephaim looked to the grass with the same smile lessened by a fraction and stood up. Aw, look at him. Through the humble and fake cool-guy look you could totally see the salt festering there. Look at that!
    "So you're saying that there is definitely going to be a second time we break the rules?" Whoa. Cool guy was back and...well, it wasn't like him at all. It was, but it wasn't you know? If you paid attention here you'd see that Rephaim looked the same, his accent was still there, he was still wearing those dork shoes. It was just how the guy that never got in trouble a day in his life was suddenly so eager to hang out with the bad guys now. I know people like him. They either don't make it to twenty or they get rich and have lots of babes all of the world. Watching this part was like watching a movie. You couldn't look away because you knew there was something going on here.
    "I was just about to say that. This way." Was all dude said before grabbing onto Emma's hand and tugging her away from the scene.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 8/10/2014, 6:29 pm

Emma Diablo

Daughter of Lethe

Sooner Or Later

Emma wasn't sure what was happening to her face but red tinted her cheeks, causing her to turn her head away from Rephaim so he couldn't see. Was she blushing? Oh god, she doesn't blush, never had, until now. Luckily, the heat went away from her face so she could turn back to Rephaim, interlocking their fingers.

"Thats only if you could handle it." She teased. More demigods were coming from their lessons, but they didn't pay the both of them a second look. Man, she wished that she could see the Hermes' cabin again. Their faces.

"This is my stop, our should I say, our stop." Emma said once they reached her cabin.

i think i'm about to explode

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 8/12/2014, 11:13 am

Come on, Rephaim, I know you saw that blush action going on. That, my friend, was for you. That was yours. Bask in it. Make that happen a lot. This was the part where Rephaim almost blushed, too, which would have been stupid considering the Rico Suave mood he was in. Instead of blushing this guy just kept holding onto Emma's with a grin that sent too many signals to pick one emotion out for sure. Wait, did she just ask if he could handle the next act of criminal intent? Bro!
    "You won't have to worry about me. I'm in no matter what." Rephaim's voice was almost drowned out by the other demigods that were flooding into the courtyard. Good, so they wouldn't automatically be blamed for their artwork back there. They soon made it to the Underworld Kids' Cabin (which was as creepy as the Hades Cabin).
    "No, you're correct. I'm going to be out a lot today." Rephaim furrowed an eyebrow as he opened the door for her. Geez, should I be taking notes? This dude is taking my job! "I may drop by near Lights-Out. For now, this is goodbye."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/12/2014, 2:32 pm

Emma Diablo

Daughter of Lethe

Sooner Or Later

Rephaim, being a gentleman, opened the door for Emma. She walked in but stopped at the doorway, turning around to lean on the door, one hand on the frame. The next time, lets hope it's soon.

"Perhaps I'll see you at the funeral pyre someday." She said a litte hesitantly, biting her lip just right. She really didn't want it to end like this. She should do something about it. Should she...? No!

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 8/13/2014, 9:52 am

While Emma entered and leaned on the door, Rephaim did the same thing but with his hands in his pockets instead. Was that an Underworld thing? Did all of them do that? Cool. Anyway, Rephaim had this amused expression on his face as Emma mentioned coming to the funeral pyre someday. Why the heck would she want to go there? Oh. That's right. Rephaim sleeps there and could be found there a lot because he's a weirdo. Hey, I'm twelve: I can't keep track of so many people's quirks at once. Stop pressuring me, Rephaim is saying something.
    "Someday? Maybe." From where I stood, I could see that Rephaim noted the lip bite. The amused expression remained on his face. His mouth twitched a little as if he were trying not to smile. "Though I'm not a very patient person. Does later on today work for you?"
    Wow. Slow clap. Slow clap for Rephaim.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/13/2014, 1:33 pm

Emma Diablo

Daughter of Lethe

Sooner Or Later

Later on, Emma should be free. That's right after her Arts and Crafts, but ditching that thing will be a piece of cake, she doesn't do anything in the class anyway.

"It's a date. I'll bring a blanket and a pillow, just in case." She said. Ugh, the amused expression made her want to kill him but she wasn't. She didn't have her daggers.

"See you tongight then." Emma said, before going inside, preparing for tongight.

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 8/13/2014, 2:39 pm

"See you tonight. Emma." Rephaim said in return before turning on his heel and walking away. There was the freak out I was hoping for. He still had the "cool-guy" walk he had adjusted himself to over a course of fifteen minutes. But if Emma could see his face now? This was golden! His face was this shade of red that I didn't even think was possible. He looked nervous as if he were recalculated every move. What did he just do? He just scored a date later on with a pretty girl. This also meant that not only did he ditch his earlier class, but he was probably going to end up ditching another one. This was perfect! He looked like he was about to be sick! I bet you 15 drachma that he was going to tell Chiron that he ditched his class and beg for him to let him retake it during one of his free times. I knew that whole facade couldn't last long! Uh-oh, I think he sees me laughing. He's coming over. Gotta go.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/13/2014, 3:18 pm

OOC: want me to start the topic in the funeral pyre
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 8/13/2014, 3:52 pm

Ooc: You can if you want to.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/13/2014, 8:40 pm

made it.

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t19692-another-promise#1185759

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 3:11 pm