A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I Couldn't Come Up With a Title.

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

I Couldn't Come Up With a Title. Empty I Couldn't Come Up With a Title.

Post by calvin 7/22/2014, 3:07 pm

Jeremy woke up with beads of sweat streaming down his forehead. He had another nightmare. Normal for Half-Bloods, but they always felt so real. So... Vivid. He needed to clear his mind. He hopped off of his bunk, and went to take a shower. The water was the best feeling in the world to him. "Ahh..." he sighed, hopping out. He put on his boxers, a pair of socks, his skinny blue jeans, a Cyan tank top, 2 Cyan wristbands, one on each wrist, and his Cyan-painted Ray-Bans. He slipped on his shoes, and put his backpack on. He was leaving camp for a while, but he didn't want to go alone. He walked back into the cabin and tapped Raven on the shoulder. "I'm going outside of camp for a while. You wanna come?" he asked.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

I Couldn't Come Up With a Title. Empty Re: I Couldn't Come Up With a Title.

Post by beanie 7/22/2014, 7:29 pm

The poke on her shoulder awoke Raven and the poor girl practically jumped out've bed. Instead, she sat up quickly and banged her forehead against the bunk frame. The girl groaned, looking at who poked her. Oh, it was just Jeremy. Raven groaned a little before swinging her legs over the bed side, rubbing her eyes.

"Yes, just give me a couple minutes." With that, she grabbed a handful of her clothes and trudged to the bathroom, changing out've her pajamas and into her sky blue skinny jeans, black tank with a cross on it, purple high-tops, and a bunch of dangly bracelets. She managed to take her bed head down, her purple and black locks still a little frizzy, before placing a black beanie on her head.
    When she came back, she packed her messenger bag with stuff she thought she needed and grabbed her skateboard. She brought that thing everywhere.

"Where are we going?" Raven asked, turning back to Jeremy.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Post by calvin 7/23/2014, 2:07 pm

"Where are we going?" Raven asked Jeremy. "Anywhere but here. I need to get out. Maybe the Mall?" he replied. "We can go wherever you'd like, doesn't matter." he said, getting his backpack off of the hook.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 7/23/2014, 3:16 pm

The Mall? Well, it sounded fun. Plus, she brought some money with her so she could buy some things, plus she stashed the drachmas she got from Dylanso maybe she can get some nectar. That stuff was amazing.

"Sure, I'd love the mall. Let's go!" She shouted, pulling Jeremy out've the cabin. She probably woke someone up but she didn't really care. They can fall back asleep. Most of the camp was still asleep and Mr. D would kill them if he found them outside so they'd have to be quiet. Raven didn't want to have bathroom duty.

"So, did you enjoy prom?" The Brit asked cheekily, turning back to her half-brother.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 12:08 pm