A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Bray Piere - Delphin

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Bray Piere - Delphin Empty Bray Piere - Delphin

Post by Mason 7/22/2014, 3:41 pm

Bray Piere - Delphin Thumb

Name: Bray Pierre
    Eyes: A greenish-blueish-gray
    Hair: Black, fairly long
    Height: 5'11"
    Body Type: Skinny
    Skin Color: A pale white
    God Parent: Delphin. He hates this. Of all things, had to be god of dolphins.
    Mortal Parent: Jane Pierre
    Country of Origin: USA (Miami, Florida)
    Pets: No "pets," although he has a good friend; a dolphin named Rin; it lives in the Beach's ocean. (Rin's a male)
    Talents: Skating, fighting, dolphin-riding, surfing
    Weapon**: He just borrows/steals from the Shed.
    Personality: Bray, when you first meet him, is dark and tries to avoid you. If you get on his nerves, he'll get mad at you and yell mean things. The truth is is he's not really bad, he's a good person in disguise (like Snape from HP). He is pretty shy, actually. Bray usually doesn't soften up until you've become true friends, which is pretty hard to do.
    Flaws: Shy, doesn't trust easily, doesn't like being the center of attention, isn't very good at sticking up for himself, not very social obviously, scared of heights, scared of rollercoasters, mean at first, doesn't really want people to know he's good in disguise.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): He can talk to dolphins. It doesn't really have a limit, he does it freely.
    Life Before Camp*: Bray lived in Miami with his mother, who didn't really pay attention to him. He grew up through hard times, being bullied a lot and only having one friend. When he was five, he went to the beach with his friend, Marty, and tried surfing. He didn't like it at first, but as he practiced more, he got more comfy. One day, while he was surfing alone, he heard a voice, but no one else to seem to hear. He soon found out it was a dolphin. They became friends. It didn't have a name, so Bray named it Rin. Bray, early in the morning, would go out from shore and visit Rin everyday. Rin officially his other best friend along with Marty. At age ten, he decided to show Marty what he could do. He showed him it, and Marty revealed he was satyr and told him of camp. When they went back to shore, they found out Bray's mother had been killed. Marty took Bray to camp. One day, when he was eleven, he went to the CHB beach. He saw Rin; he recognized the distinct black mark on his left fin. Rin told him that he was happy to finally find him. A month after he left for camp, Rin started searching everywhere for him that he could. Bray (and Rin) still to this day reside in Camp Half-Blood.
    RP Example*: Bray went over to the beach ocean, putting his hand in it, feeling the medium-temperature water. He looked out, wondering if Rin was close. He grabbed a surf board, and went out, surfing, trying to find Rin. His black hair got dripping wet. Finally, after going through three big waves, he saw Rin. He swam over on his board, and they talked.
    Any notes about your characters: I saw some person witha char named Wyatt and I liked that name, but I was like, "I don't want to steal," so I thought of Bray Wyatt (WWE) and Bray was created. Bray is sorta dark like Bray Wyatt but he has no backwoods cult or is creepy or anything like that. I took some features from Bray Wyatt into Bray like black hair (and made it sorta long, but Bray Wyatt has long black hair) and green eyes I think.
    He almost always wears a hoodie.

Last edited by Mace on 7/23/2014, 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Bray Piere - Delphin Empty Re: Bray Piere - Delphin

Post by Morgan Landry 7/23/2014, 4:34 am

Hi!

∆ Please replace the silver part of the eye color with gray.

∆ A dolphin would be an exotic pet so I'll have to say no. They can be friends though.

Rest is perfect :) (May I ask who the face claim is? ^.^)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 7/23/2014, 8:55 am

Done.

IDK, I looked something up like 'boy, black hair,' or 'boy, black hair, green eyes,' or 'boy, long black hair, green eyes,' on Google Images and found this picture.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/23/2014, 10:20 am

Approved!  Standing ovation 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content