A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

it's a small world and i don't know if I want it to be

Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

it's a small world and i don't know if I want it to be Empty it's a small world and i don't know if I want it to be

Post by Watsky 8/1/2014, 3:03 pm

Lou Hiatt

"Well, I am a killjoy from Detroit. I drink from a well of rage. I feed off the weakness with all my love"
    Lou stood in front of a tall red bricked building, chain smoking as he does. He crushed a butt under the toe of his worn out black vans and pulled another Marlbolo out of his back pocket. He brought it to his lips and gave himself a moment before lighting it. The few people on the street didn't give him a second look, though some did glare at him. He just smirked at them.
    Lighting the cig, he gave himself a moment to think about the girl from the bar, before that damn satyr took her away. He didn't know what it was about her that brought him in. She definitely wasn't his type, and he barely caught her name. Ann something. If he cared enough to look for her, it would be easy, but why would he want to do that?
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

it's a small world and i don't know if I want it to be Empty Re: it's a small world and i don't know if I want it to be

Post by BlackHawk 8/2/2014, 1:14 pm

I turn around making sure the satyr wasn't following me anymore. Finally, I lost him.I think as I stare in awe at the enormity of the buildings. I try to take in everything at once, but I'm quickly overwhelmed and look back to the streets where it's not much easier on my eyes. I notice people dressed in a variety of clothes from hippy to goth and so much more. I blink a few times and then I saw him. The same guy I had met, what seemed like forever ago. I think his name was Lou. I weave my way through the crowd and lose sight of him once or twice but quickly regain my bearings. I finally get out of the crowd and find a small empty space to walk over to him. "Hi again." I say as I stop beside him.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

it's a small world and i don't know if I want it to be Empty Re: it's a small world and i don't know if I want it to be

Post by Watsky 8/2/2014, 1:30 pm

Lou Hiatt

"Well, I am a killjoy from Detroit. I drink from a well of rage. I feed off the weakness with all my love"
    Lou let out a long puff of smoke as a girl made her way towards him. Was that?... Was that Ann? She took a place next to him on the wall and he began to recognize her. Her eyes were certainly not a thing you'd be able to forget. You didn't see such beautiful gray eyes often, even with all the Athena kids running around. Wait? Beautiful? Sure, she was pretty, but. Whatever.
    "Hi? Hi me?" he asked, turning to her. He really didn't expect to see her again. And she approached him like it was no big deal. As if he was the most normal person on the planet. She was a peculiar one, wasn't she?

BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 8/5/2014, 9:50 pm

"Yes you, I'm not talking to the workaholics." I say staring out at the rushing crowd. I wave my hand in front of my face to spread the smoke away but still manage a smile. This guy was the closest I've gotten to a real friend and I didn't want to lose him. Besides, I had a little crush on him but to hell if I ever told anyone. "Have you been to camp yet?" I asked, hoping the satyr wouldn't come back for awhile. The sound of car horns and thousands of voices echoing off the buildings is an entirely new sound to me. The sun was halfway through the sky and it reflected off the windows everywhere, causing me to turn back to Lou where the sun wasn't so bad.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 8/5/2014, 10:47 pm

Lou Hiatt

Lou laughed. "Aren't they just wonderful?" He put out his cigarette on the bricks behind him. He didn't want to bother her with the smoke. Plus, he had smoked enough already. When money is scarce, so are cigs. He had to save them. He turned back to her. "I stayed there last night. Had breakfast, came out here again. I got there at like, four am, and then they were all screaming like two hours later and it was breakfast and it was, so, so annoying. Did you?" he asked her, squinting against the all the glare from the sun. His head had the mildest ache from the lack of sleep, but that was nothing new to him. "Where are you from? You don't look like a city girl."
    He wanted to know more about her, which surprised him. But, he probably didn't want to be alone in such a big city. Even in Detroit he had friends to hang out with. In New York, so far, he had no one. Which was fine, he didn't need anyone else. But also, he didn't want to have Ann walking around alone. She really didn't look like a city girl, and he had a feeling she didn't know much. It's dangerous out here. Even Lou, being there for less than twelve hours knew that. And he didn't want to be alone. Who does?
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 1/4/2015, 9:47 am

"I have been to camp and to be honest, I've seen more organization in the gorilla exhibit at the zoo." I reply, partly truthful and partly trying to be funny. "As for where I'm from, I'm from a town called Sumpter". I stare at his facial features, trying to take in everything at once. I look up at the large building under which we took refuge from the crowds. "Are their beds very comfortable?" I question, thinking about spending a few nights in the hotel.

OOC: Pm me Lou's charrie form pls bestie

Last edited by BlackHawk on 1/18/2015, 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 1/19/2015, 12:52 pm

Lou shrugged, not sure what to say. "They're okay. I think my cabin needs new matresses, though."
    He had never even heard of Sumpter. It sounded like one of those crazy Christian dancing-is-a-sin sort of town. Like in Footloose. And no, Lou didn't like dancing all that much, but Kevin Bacon is a noteable actor and everyone should watch Footloose at least once in their lives. His mom made him watch it when he was younger, and, well, it didn't have much affect on him. Maybe he'd be less dark and brooding and more dance punk. Was that a thing? "I'm from Berkeley," he lied. "What's that small town life like?"
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/16/2015, 6:34 am

"It's nice I guess. I've only ever been in big cities to go shopping so I can't really say which is better." I reply simply. I reminisce to the days when my dad and I would take day trips to Bend for all our major grocery shopping. As I think about the memories, as huge wave of sadness rushes over me and a lone tear falls from my right eye. I quickly wipe it off and hope that Lou wouldn't notice.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 6/18/2015, 9:18 pm

Lou glanced at her just in time to see her wipe away a tear from her cheek. He just raised his eyebrows and sighed softly. He then took his arm and wrapped it around her shoulders, bringing her close and nestling her upon his chest. "Don't cry, you're okay." He hoped his words didn't sound as empty as he felt. He felt every bit of her on his body, unaccustomed to human contact like that. He wondered if perhaps he was cold to the touch.
    "Wanna go get lunch?" he asked, letting his arm fall to her waist.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 7/29/2015, 12:08 pm

I sniffle and smile as I breathe in his odd yet comforting smell. "I could use some food." I say as I look up to him and smile ever so slightly. I notice his hand on my waist and I'm surprised at first but I go along with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:20 pm