A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Morgan Landry
honey
mabel pines
Watsky
8 posters

i've got an axe to grind and it's splitting my head open

Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

i've got an axe to grind and it's splitting my head open Empty i've got an axe to grind and it's splitting my head open

Post by Watsky 8/2/2014, 10:20 pm

Hey there!

It's Carina. And this is my RP invite.

i've got an axe to grind and it's splitting my head open Tumblr_lq31ymOLmF1qlb3vu

Anyways! Let's get started.

How long do you like it?: I like posting between 50-200+ words. It really depends on the day. I also mirror.
    Just how fast are you?: I'm really impatient. I spend my life checking notifications and topics. However, I'm a pretty slow poster. Lately, I've been better on posting. I'm faster, but regardless, it can take from an hour to days and days. Or months. Like, four months. Ask Lila.

On to my characters!

Who are these losers?

i've got an axe to grind and it's splitting my head open Tumblr_n9727qQ0Tq1s7d40co2_500

This is Aidan Mason. A boy from London, England with daddy issues. Usually he's very sweet. Or, at least, he thinks he is. Truthfully, he's really kind of elitist. He doesn't mean to be, but he just tends to hang out with fairly popular people. Despite being a child of Thalia, he isn't funny at all. "So there was this sea cucumber.."
    Relationship status: It's complicated.
    Sexuality: Gay

Links
    TBA

i've got an axe to grind and it's splitting my head open Tumblr_mpch41OeJe1qfcsz1o1_500
    This is Ana De Palma, daughter of Tyche. She's a short, flirtatious Italian girl. She doesn't have many friends, due to being quite new to camp, but she's quickly making more. Well, as quickly as she can when she's not having one of her shy days. When she's not being shy, she likes to flirt. A lot. But she is monogamous, don't you worry, boys.
    Relationship status: Taken, sort of.
    Sexuality: Straight

Links
    TBA

i've got an axe to grind and it's splitting my head open Tumblr_n4z114wBQV1sfydbto5_500
    And this, this is Lou Hiatt. He's not nice in the slightest. Like a regular child of Hermes, he's a thief. And a liar. He likes spending time with people who are just as rude as he is, but he doesn't spend too much time with them. He doesn't spend much time with anyone in general. He's always moving forward. Perhaps not in the right direction, but he never stays in one place for long.
    Relationship status: Single and not really in the mood to mingle.
    Sexuality: Bisexual, Aromantic

Links
    TBA

i've got an axe to grind and it's splitting my head open Tumblr_nckp7usJtV1tkdh4jo5_500

This is Jaylen Newport, an agender flower child, child of Achelois. They/them pronouns please and thank. Their favorite thing to do is sit outside and look at the sky, and draw. As for temperament, they're very soft spoken and calm. They would much rather to hang out with their friends in the cabin and talk instead of certain camp activities. They get along with pretty much everyone!
    Relationship status: Single
    Sexuality: Pansexual

So that's all of them for now. Thanks for listening.

Last edited by st jimmy on 6/19/2015, 8:15 pm; edited 9 times in total
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

i've got an axe to grind and it's splitting my head open Empty Re: i've got an axe to grind and it's splitting my head open

Post by mabel pines 8/2/2014, 11:51 pm

i have a feeling lou and vinyl would make good friends/acquaintances
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

i've got an axe to grind and it's splitting my head open Empty Re: i've got an axe to grind and it's splitting my head open

Post by honey 8/3/2014, 9:49 am

we should do ana and my hanson and they can be bffs that flirt outrageously but aren't together :))))
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 8/3/2014, 4:59 pm

Lila: They probably would omg
    Bee: That's actually amazing yes
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 8/3/2014, 5:03 pm

yes good we need to rp them together soon let's DO IT
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 8/3/2014, 5:24 pm

HELLA
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 8/3/2014, 7:13 pm

Heeey Carina bby!! I love your characters so Imma suggest some links:

∆ Aidan and my character Jana Kay could be good friends, I think :) Jana Kay's that bubbly fuzzy ball of positive energy bouncing around, laughing and always in good mood.

∆ Ana and Cleo, my daughter of Aphrodite. Two flirts should get to know each other ^^

∆ Lou and Lee, my daughter of Hermes. I don't think they'd get along, but they're siblings, so somewhere, they should know each other ^^ Lee is a kind prankster, like, she pranks people alot, but she doesn't do it to be mean. She doesn't wanna harm anybody.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 8/3/2014, 7:36 pm

Morgan I love you

I think Aidan and Jana Kay would be great friends, their personalities are similar :3

For Cleo and Ana, I love that. I actually mentioned her visiting the Aphrodite cabin for makeup help, so that's actually perfect.

Maybe for Lou and Lee (That sounds like partners in crime or something) they could be organizing some sort of eleborate prank. While Lou is definitely a more dangerous pranker, i don't think he wants to hurt anyone either. And perhaps they wouldn't always get along, but can go to eachother for Hermes like things. He shows her dangerous things, she tells him to call him because that could really hurt someone are you crazy? Or something like that <3
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 8/4/2014, 3:06 am

Haha, sure for all three!

For Lou and Lee, I was also thinking they could steal a lot from each other, after all, that's what Hermes kids do ^^
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 8/4/2014, 3:23 am

That works even better! <3
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Post by Marceline 8/9/2014, 4:16 pm

Heya Carina! Could I please have a link between my Quintus and your Aidan? It can be a positive or negative link, I don't mind. :)
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 8/11/2014, 1:56 am

I would love if it were positive, Marcy <3
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 8/11/2014, 7:44 pm

ana sounds like my charrie niamh. perhaps they could be besties friends.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 8/11/2014, 11:51 pm

Yes, that's lovely <3
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/12/2014, 7:42 am

where should they meet?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 8/12/2014, 7:12 pm

Mmkay! Any ideas where?
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 8/14/2014, 12:38 pm

Punk: Courtyard?
    Marcy: Mess hall?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/14/2014, 1:18 pm

sure! want me to start it or you?
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 8/14/2014, 1:20 pm

I'll start! <3
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/14/2014, 1:41 pm

cool beans! pm me the link when your done.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 8/15/2014, 5:49 am

Okey! Would you like to start?
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 8/15/2014, 7:05 am

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t19694-douglas-yorkson-of-pasithea

^

He would get along really well with Lou once he's approved. :D
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 8/15/2014, 11:04 am

Ahhh! I love him :D
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 10/26/2014, 4:50 am

Hey, I'm Carina. I'm addicted to Caffeine and I got a burst of motivation not too long ago.
    I posted in all the topics I was overdue for.
    If I have missed one, or neglected to start one and you are still interested, please PM me.
    Also there will soon be two addtions to the line-up, but it's three am and I'm on mobile, so I'll do that later.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Post by Sammy 10/28/2014, 5:02 pm

Hey ^.^ Idk what you'll think about this or whatever, I mean, you'll either hate or love it.

Okay, so I'm guessing Lou isn't reserved for a future relationship or anything. If he is, you can just stop here and not waste any more time on my craziness ^.^

Okay, then I'm going to continue. Like I said before, you'll either love or hate this.

So maybe a romantic link between lou and mariasonia? Like, idk, it could start out as an omg i hate you so much thing where he annoys the hell out of her and she's just a huge stick-in-the-mud stuck-up priss or whatever, then cliche-ly change over time?

I have other links in mind for her, also, so depending on how those play out, it could end in a super-dramtic love triangle. But, hey, if you don't want that, that's fine ^.^

Kay, thanks for wasting your time on my stupidity ^.^

PS: Her form. Yet to be approved, but, i mean, eh http://www.camphalfblood.org/t19812-mariasonia-rosette-james

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:32 am