A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Coincidense or Fate?

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Coincidense or Fate? Empty Coincidense or Fate?

Post by Perca 8/9/2014, 2:43 pm

It's been three days since I last saw that vile creature. Three days I spent locked in my cabin, curled under my blanket with my teddy bear. Three days of constant tears of betrayal. I was made to leave the cabin today, so I went to my second favorite place, the woods. That's why I was now seated on the roots of an old tree, an open book on my knees and my teddy bear in my arms. Well, it was actually a small owl, but I always refered to it as a stuffed animal. I sat peacefully, reading and hoping that another day would pass by without trouble
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Coincidense or Fate? Empty Re: Coincidense or Fate?

Post by Perca 8/9/2014, 3:13 pm

I froze in place. Familiar voice and familiar legs... I didn't dare look up to see Alcer standing above me. My body had gone stiff and I could barely manage to move."What do you want from me?"I spat, my gaze turning into a glare, as if I was trying to burn a hole in the ground
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 8/9/2014, 3:49 pm

"Not happening. Why should I give you a secon dchance, huh? So that you can pull your little stunt when the whole camp is watching, right? Or even take a video and upload it online? I won't be fooled twice, Alcer. I've learned my lesson, the hard way. You never even wanted me as a friend to begin with. You just toyed with me from the start. Well, congratulations there! You won your little game! Now get the f**k out of my life"I snapped and looked at him defiantly, rage clear in my eyes
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 8/9/2014, 4:02 pm

"A joke? A joke?! So that's your sense of humor, huh? Let's give the little girl a hear attack, shall we? Let's pretend to be her friend and then crush her heart and bring her on her knees! So funny!"I snarled, chocking on the last words as I felt tears forming in my eyes. No, I won't cry. "There's no way I'm ever trusting you again, don't even bother"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 8/9/2014, 4:11 pm

I snored and rolled my eyes."I would never kill you. I'm not that kind of person"I said and stood up."And now if you'll excuse me, I have more imporant stuff to do."With that I picked up my book, put that and my owl back in my backpack and got up, dusting off my pants before walking away
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 8/9/2014, 4:24 pm

I stopped and turned to look at him."Actually, you know what? You're right. You ruined this. You ruined my trust towards you, towards the world and the rest of humanity. And now you come here all sad and regretfull, beggin that I forgive you. Give me one good reason to do it. One reason to forget about what you did to me. One reason to trust again. Just one"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 8/9/2014, 4:35 pm

"Trying to make me feel guilty for leaving poor Alcer on his own, now, do we?"I said sarcastically but sighed. I knew he was right. And I knew that, deep down, I wanted to forgive him. But I couldn't. He was the ssame as the others."Ihateyou"I finally grumpled."I hate you so freaking much. I hate you for what you did but I also hate you for making me forgive you. You are a terrible man, mister Rune"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 8/9/2014, 4:43 pm

I nodded and looked down, suddenly finding my old black sneakers very interesting."I guess... Ih, and I also hate you for making me hate myself for forgiving you so easily"I added and pushed my hands in the pockets of my jacket."So yeah. You get your second chance"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 8/9/2014, 4:51 pm

I gave a shy smile. Just then, an almighty roar was heard and the grouns started shaking as if from an earthquake. Or giant steps. I had just completed that thought when a huge hellhound, along with a hydra emerged from the forest around us."Uh-oh. It seems we're in trouble"I muttered to myself
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 8/9/2014, 5:02 pm

"I say we give it a go"I said and pulled out my dagger. I may nit always carires my sword around, but I always had a weapon on me."Havefun"I said sarcastically and took of towards the Hydra. Sliding bwteen its legs before it could react, I tries to slice it's belly with my dagger, but it was tloo high, so I just stuxk with attacking the monster's legs
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 8/9/2014, 5:20 pm

I was aleeady good on my way of finishing up the Hydra when Alcer joined the battle. I spat some blood running down my face from the wound on the eyebrow and my right arm was useless after the stupid monster had stepped onto it, effectively crushing my bones. Fhe battle was over quickly, by a stab at the neck and one in the eye. So now I rested against a tree, grinning at Alcar, both of us covered in monster dust."You okay?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 8/10/2014, 1:11 am

"Hey, put me down!"I yelled and tried to kick him to stop."You are wounded too! You can't run around like this!"I insisted and wiped some blood from his forehead."Stop right there!"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 8/10/2014, 11:10 am

"But you're hurt! Your leg is in as bad condition as my arm! Put me down!"I insisted and tried to bite his arm, while mine rested uselessly at my side. The other one was wrapped loosely around his neck and I used it to try and attempt a headlock."Put me down!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content