A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

You're in Your Skinny Jeans Anyway

You're in Your Skinny Jeans Anyway Empty You're in Your Skinny Jeans Anyway

Post by Guest 8/11/2014, 11:51 pm

You're in Your Skinny Jeans Anyway R6wbvt

The hill was one of Quinn's favorite places in Camp. Rarely anyone comes up here and that weather thing sometimes doesn't work on the hill. It's kind of like the gaps in the front door of your house and the wind gets in. But like, with a magical border that gets you into a camp full of teenagers who have immortal blood in their DNA.

Quinn Gerrard was sitting a few yards away from Thalia's Tree on a picnic blanket. She didn't have a picnic with her, she just kind of liked her picnic blanket. Well...it wasn't her picnic blanket. It's this boy of Zelos', but he hasn't been using it since he got that lady friend and ugh.
    Any who, the even star's child was dressed in her usual outfit:  jeans and some sort of loose top with something about society on it. Yeah, she's pretty hardcore.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

You're in Your Skinny Jeans Anyway Empty Re: You're in Your Skinny Jeans Anyway

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/12/2014, 1:15 pm

You're in Your Skinny Jeans Anyway Tumblr_m8rxdi8Md61rau5fao1_500

It was kind of strange, but Jackson had spent a lot of time just walking lately. It was like he was searching for something, but he wasn't quite sure what. He had tried just stopping. Sitting on the beach, or in his cabin, or in the dumb camp store, but it hadn't really worked. He just felt like he had to find something. That morning, Jackson felt the urge stronger than ever when he woke up. It was early in the day, and it was still kind of chilly. Jackson pulled on a pair of jeans and his black converse. On top, he wore a deep red t shirt with a dark grey sweater over it. After a while, Jackson got lost in his thoughts, and suddenly found himself at The Hill. Before he even realized where he was, he could feel the weather starting to change. He always thought it was strange that the weather started to change up here. As Jackson started to come back to his senses, he realized that there was a person not very far from him. Jackson felt a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth when he realized it was Quinn.

Post by Guest 8/13/2014, 9:14 pm

Quinn's eyes were closed, but she could hear the sound of grass crunching nearby. The teen used the guidance of her peripheral vision to see the person. When she got the view of that stupid smile, Quinn exhaled heavily. It was Jackson Kingston. He was the last person Quinn wanted to see. After...kissing him, the child of the evening star wasn't sure of her feelings or his intentions. She has gone over it with Fridge several times and neither of them knew what to do. They weren't very smart in the social topic.

Quinn quickly started standing up and folding the picnic blanket up. She wasn't sure if she wanted to talk to him right now or not. The blanket was now in her bag, and she was about to walk away, but something stopped her. It wasn't a rock, or a foot. She wasn't sure what it was, she just couldn't move.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/13/2014, 10:10 pm

You're in Your Skinny Jeans Anyway Tumblr_m8rxdi8Md61rau5fao1_500

Jackson stared as Quinn packed up her stuff. It seemed like she was trying to leave, whether or not she knew he was there. Once her stuff was together though, she didn't move. Jackson finally was able to stammer out, "Quinn." Quinn was the only girl that Jackson had had any interest in since coming to camp, but he hasn't seen her in quite a while. All the feelings that he had had for her hit him again like a ton of bricks and he as just left staring.

Post by Guest 8/13/2014, 10:55 pm

Quinn's mouth was open, but she didn't say a word. She turned around slowly, now facing the son of Ares. Her upper lip quivered, and still she said no words. She was flustered and wasn't sure how to approach.  She pushed her light brown hair  out of her face, slowly walking towards Jackson, "Hi Jackson." She whispered. Quinn Gerrard wasn't ready for this. She hasn't planned any of this out in her head yet. I mean, She has layed everything out in her life in her head. But he wasn't planned in her plan.  She wasn't ready for this, any of this.
    ooc//this is short
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/13/2014, 11:10 pm

You're in Your Skinny Jeans Anyway Giphy

Jackson finally didn't feel that urge to keep moving anymore, and he was afraid what thatmeant about him and his feelings for Quinn. Jackson Isaac Kingston didn't have feelings for people. The first time with Quinn had been a mistake, and he wasn't planning on making the same mistake again. But here she was, standing in front of him, looking even prettier than the last time and he could feel the feelings rising again, causing his stomach to tie itself in knots. "I.... I'm sorry if I scared you. I was just walking and somehow I ended up here and I've just been walking lately. I don't know why but I just keep moving and you're .... Jackson was luckily able stop himself before he said pretty. It was true, but he didn't know how Quinn would feel the way he did.

Post by Guest 8/13/2014, 11:40 pm

You're in Your Skinny Jeans Anyway 25kh73t

"Shut up Jackson." Quinn leaned in and kissed Jackson. She needed to get it over with, and then she can continue on with her life. Without any boys tailgating her. She pulled away, and went back to her bag that was now at her feet. She was emotionless on the outside, but on the inside she felt like she was going to vomit. Quinn felt like running out of her skin, and she was confused about all of this. She'll have to tell Fridge, she'l know what to do. Actually, no, she wouldn't know what to do. Quinn and her are too similar, and if Quinn didn't know, she wouldn't.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/14/2014, 10:37 am

Jackson felt the knots in his stomach tighten as Quinn's lips pressed suddenly against his. The kiss was a bit sloppy for his liking, but he didn't care. He was kissing her again. That was all the mattered. Jackson lifted his hand to put it on her face, but as quickly as she had been on him, she was gone, retracted into herself. Jackson sighed. "Okay, seriously. What is this? I show up here, accisently, just to be clear, and you stare at me like I was the last person you ever wanted to see, and then you tell me to shut up, and then you kiss me. I don't get you, Quinn. I really don't. " Jackson could feel the Ares rage rising in his throat but he was able to stop it before he said anything worse. Instead he added, " But I want to."

Post by Guest 8/14/2014, 10:13 pm

"I don't know." Quinn replied, still whispering. Quinn folding her arms over her chest and backed a little bit away from the boy. SHe really didn't know. She...felt happy with Jackson, and Quinn didn't want to be happy. She just wants to stab people in the throat, is that to much to ask?
    "I-I'm sorry." Still whispering. She hated whispering, her voice already sounded hoarse. And whispering isn't very good for the voice anyway.She also didn't feel like speaking. Talking wasn't her thing. She also thought that kissing wasn't her thing, but here she is. Kissing like a pro, or her version of a pro.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/14/2014, 10:25 pm

Jackson shook his head and sighed. "Gods, Quinn, speak up. Your voice is beautiful, just like the rest of you." Jackson wasn't really sure what the right thing to say with Quinn, and he doubted it was that. It was the truth, though. It was how Jackson felt about her. As Jackson looked at him, he couldn't help but remember her wearing his coat all that time ago. To be honest, he couldn't even remember if he got it back, but he didn't care. He hoped that she still had it, still wore it. The memory of that day drew Jackson towards Quinn. Without realizing it, he was standing in front of Quinn. He placed his hand lightly on the side of her face and kissed her forehead, his lips just barely grazing her warm skin.

Post by Guest 8/19/2014, 11:07 pm

Quinn Gerrard didn't know what was going on. The two tee ages were awfully close to each other. Which isn't that odd for them nowadays, but Quinn wasn't sure how she felt about it. She feels something about Jackson, that's for sure; but she couldn't name it exactly. She felt all bubbly inside, but it felt kind of gross too. Quinn stood motionless as Jackson kissed her head. Her face burned and her cheeks were a shade of red. "I.." Her voice was still a whisper. She was unsure of what she should do.
    Ooc-short
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/22/2014, 12:43 pm

Jackson shook his head and stepped back a little bit, crossing his arms. He didn't know what to do. H e was absolutely head over heels about Quinn, but he had no clue what she thinks of him. She was nothing like the girls that Jackson usually liked. Most of them were bubbly and knew they were pretty. Quinn was different. She was beautiful without even trying. And she was quiet, which drove Jackson a little crazy.Jackson looked at her and waited for her to say something. He didn't know what to do.

Post by Guest 8/22/2014, 9:52 pm

Quinn rubbed her forehead and took three steps backwards from Jackson.
    "I don't know okay? I had everything set out for me until you swaggered in with your stupid jacket and that dumb british accent a-and you screwed everything up! Like, all I do now is think of you and every day when I get up I see the dumb jacket hanging on my bed post. A-and I just half-expected you to come and get it and...I don't know. And then I forgot all about it, but then you show up again and then...everything just floods back to me, and it feels weird Jackson and I don't like it."  The daughter of the evening star's face was burning. Ugh gods, Quinn you're losing it. You're breaking character, Quinny-poo. QUinn hated this feeling she was getting and it was driving her nuts. She never got this feeling with her parents, though she never liked her parents that much. She doesn't even feel this way with her godly parent, and she basically idolizes him. It was weird, what she was feeling, and she didn't know how to deal with it.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/25/2014, 8:07 pm

Jackson took a step back and crossed his arm. "Do you think I was counting on this?" Jackson was getting angry, but you couldn't tell on the outside. He was just a straight faced rock. "What am I supposed to do? I like you, Quinn, and you kissed me. I don't know about you but I think that doesn't help with the whole liking thing." Jackson looked down. He whispered, "I'm head over heels about you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 5:59 pm