A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

War is easier than love. [PRIVATE for me and Carina]

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

War is easier than love. [PRIVATE for me and Carina] Empty War is easier than love. [PRIVATE for me and Carina]

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 8/12/2014, 7:59 pm

Prince walked in with heavy, slow steps, watching around with unnecessary distrust. He had never actually seen a monster wandering around the Deadly Forest, but it was always good to prevent. In that day in particular, the moody son of Phobus wasn't carrying any kind of weapon along with him. He didn't feel like provoking violence. He knew that he needed to think a bit about his last actions. Mainly when it refered to his two love interests. He was so used to having more than one girl to flirt with... But in this case, it was different, because of them was special. She was an exceptional daughter of Aphrodite who didn't believe in love. Or in her own beauty. She needed someone as wonderful as her, who could teach her to see the good side of life... And Prince wasn't this guy. He knew he wasn't. At most, he would break her heart as he always did to all of them. Even if it was an accident. Because he couldn't simply erase his past. He sighed as his headache increased. Maybe he should stop thinking about it for a while. Everything would eventually solve on their own, he hoped.  He walked a few more meters until he found a comfortable place to sit. He settled down there and decided to read a few chapters of the book he held, "Black Flag" by Valerio Evangelisti. It was as very interesting and disconcerting short novel about war and madness. It definately had nothing to do with Prince's real life drama, so it would probably be able to make him stop daydreaming.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

War is easier than love. [PRIVATE for me and Carina] Empty Re: War is easier than love. [PRIVATE for me and Carina]

Post by Watsky 8/16/2014, 6:39 pm

With a dagger in a dirty hand, Lou Hiatt crossed into the South Deadly Forest or whatever. He had been wandering the forest for some time now, maybe an hour. The Deadly Forest was darker than the rest of the forest, which meant slightly lower temperatures, to his relief. Today was an especially warm day, and Lou, clad mostly in black, was flirting with a heatstroke.
    When he woke this morning (for the second time, mind you) he decided he was going on a long walk in the forest, fighting monsters. Needless to say, he was disappointed. However, he was in too good a mood to be upset. He just twirled his dagger in his hands. He bore his celestial bronze knife, the steel one tucked away in its sheath. At least he was prepared in case any monsters did come. Which probably wouldn't happen.
    As Lou thought about the lack of monsters for the umpteenth time that day, he tripped over a small log, swearing as he fell to the mossy undergrowth, his dagger falling a few feet away.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

War is easier than love. [PRIVATE for me and Carina] Empty Re: War is easier than love. [PRIVATE for me and Carina]

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 8/18/2014, 10:57 am

Prince was so focused on his reading that he didn't look up as he heard some movement in front of him. It couldn't be anything dangerous. And even it was, Prince was too lazy to defend himself. He would just scare away any insignificant monster that dared to disturb his quiet peace. Then he noticed the glimmer of a CB dagger hitting the ground next to him and held it in a quick reflex, letting go of his book. That actually caught his attention and so he finally looked around, searching for the person who dropped that dagger. It was clearly that guy who was still on the ground after stumbling on his own feet. Prince tried hard not to laugh at the scene as he approached the guy. "Hey, I think you dropped your dagger. Are you ok...?" He knelt by his side, ready to help him stand up if it was necessary. Prince was a helpful guy, after all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 9:53 pm