A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

picture perfect

sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

picture perfect Empty picture perfect

Post by sienna 8/14/2014, 7:38 pm

picture perfect I9aBzHCCVlODb
    Although some people might not believe it, Wyatt and I don’t spend all our time together. In fact, I spend most of the day alone. I know, it’s hard to believe, but it’s true. Leah Howard has a life outside of her boyfriend. Shocking, isn’t it? Sarcasm aside, there I was, sitting in the middle of the courtyard, camera in hand. It was an ugly day outside. It wasn't raining, thanks to the weather control, but it was cloudy and humid. So, basically just like the UK. I had gotten too used to the sunny days and 30º weather. I didn't need sunny days to take photos. I actually preferred cloudy days when taking landscapes. The clouds added texture to photos.

In all my years of photography, I’ve had the same motto. “Take pictures of everything and then delete all the crap afterwards.” It’s worked out pretty well for me. I was flipping through the photo’s I had taken, trying to weed out all those bad shots. Normally, I’d do this on a computer, but my memory card was full and I was too lazy to go back to my cabin. On the bright side, there were lots of shots to delete.

Sometimes I hated camp. I had practically taken a picture of every inch of this place and now there was nothing new. I’d been experiencing photographer’s block. If that is even a real thing. It must be. I stood up, with my memory card now only half full. I started slowly turning around looking for something interesting.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

picture perfect Empty Re: picture perfect

Post by beanie 8/15/2014, 10:31 am

sometimes you gotta fall before you fly
    pic credit goes to jo

The weather outside made Niamh a little nervous. It looked like it was about to rain but luckily it wasn't, she didn't need rain ruining her day. That would just put her in a bad mood.
    She doesn't even know where half the kids in camp are. The courtyard was as empty as a ghost town, scaring Niamh a bit. She had just come out of her cabin, wearing a jean jacket, white tank, pink converse, and black jeans. Her blonde hair was tied over her shoulder, she kind've looked like Barbie.
    As she continued walking, she saw Leah, one of her half-sisters. A little conversation wouldn't kill her.

"Hey Leah!" The blonde chirped. "Hows it goin'?"

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 1:56 pm