A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

The Water Rushing Between My Toes

Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

The Water Rushing Between My Toes Empty The Water Rushing Between My Toes

Post by Lauren 8/14/2014, 8:01 pm

Arina could feel the waves of vibrating sound, coming from the nearby rushing waters of Zephyros Creek. She loved the  feeling of the water, surrounding her feet in the cold, yet refreshing, flow of the river.  She quickened her pace, the idea of the cool feeling pleasing her sweaty feet.

She finally reached her destination, and she sat down on the shore and took off her sneakers and socks, relieving her hot feet. Hiding her shoes under a rock, she then stepped into the clear creek, and began to observe her surroundings.

Arina watched the crystal clear water tumble over rocks, creating a sound only unique to water, that she barely remembered. Her deafness had taken so much from her, and for about the billionth time, she wished that she could hear again, just for a little while. Just so she could hear her brothers voice again, and so she could remember her own. And just, if she had time in this little, just to hear the sounds of the forest and rushing water, and of people laughing and talking in the city or at an event. She sighed, and waded back over to the shore, where she sat down and began to finger the pebbles at her side.

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 10:00 pm