A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

In front of the Apollo cabin (private for Mace and myself)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

In front of the Apollo cabin (private for Mace and myself) Empty In front of the Apollo cabin (private for Mace and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 8/21/2014, 9:34 am

Arian loved Camp Half-Blood for the sheer fact it was always sunny. The sky was a magnificent beaming blue, completely clear, zero clouds, and the sun shone hotly, making the temperature today rise to 36°C.
    The Neapolitan girl was wearing a pastel orange tunic with light golden spirals and a white pair of Dolce & Gabbana shorts tied around her waist by a small braided leather belt. Her glossy brown hair was braided over one shoulder, some streaks died pale orange to match her outfit. She had accessorized with a white fedora, oversize Guess sunglasses, golden bracelets on one arm and a golden ankle bracelet, drawing attention on her high heeled buckled sandals.
    She had finished her lessons for today and was chilling in front of the Apollo cabin, listening to music with her white iPod whilst drawing on her tablet. Her khopesh-like sword, Harpe, was attached to her side, the sun shining on her, warming her tanned skin and making the sheath's leather gleam up.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

In front of the Apollo cabin (private for Mace and myself) Empty Re: In front of the Apollo cabin (private for Mace and myself)

Post by Mason 8/21/2014, 9:42 am

Bray walked in the cabin courtyard, thinking about Rin, Allison, and just about everything. He took a hand through his black hair and then heard a thump. He jumped, looking, but it was just a few Hermes kids throwing eggs at the smaller children. He'd stick up for them, but...he wasn't made for that sort of stuff. He'd end up getting killed or at the very least creamed. His eyes turned to the girl (Arian) by the Apollo cabin. He approached her, but didn't speak. It probably appeared a bit creepy to her.

Bray sat at the nearby bench, nodding towards the girl. He took out a pack of gum and took out a piece. He placed it in his mouth and started chewing it. Minty. His eyes then turned towards some Ares kids in the courtyard that looked like they were going to fight. He looked back at Arian, then huffed, looking back in the other direction.

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 4:36 pm