A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

»Sebastian/Sky :: Aelous«

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

»Sebastian/Sky :: Aelous« Empty »Sebastian/Sky :: Aelous«

Post by jake. 8/23/2014, 5:03 am

»Sebastian/Sky :: Aelous« Zack-m10

Name: Sebastian Van Diesel. No, I just happen to have the last name of the famous inventor. No, we aren't related. I don't like the name Sebastian, however. I'm Sky.

Age: I think I'm around 16. Yeah. 16. Born on the... 22nd of November.

Gender: ...Honestly, are you blind, or something? I shouldn't even need to tell you that I'm male. Sheesh.

Eyes: They're kinda blue. Like the sky. Which is like my name. Heh.

Hair: I have sort of brownish-blondish hair. I'm naturally a brunette, I suppose, but I dye my hair blonde. Psst. That was supposed to be a secret.

Height: I'm around, like, 5 Foot... 7? 8? I'm not particularily tall, but I guess I'm not all too small either.

Body Type: As I said, I'm not the tallest, I look kinda athletic, and I'm supposedly lean.

Skin Color: I'm... kind of pale. Like. Really. Pale.

God Parent: It's Aelous. God Of The Wind an stuff. It's actually pretty cool to have him as a dad.

Mortal Parent: Her name was Sabrina Van Diesel, but we don't talk about her anymore. We, being my sister and I.

Country of Origin: I'm from Canada, the last time I remember. But where exactly, I don't know. We moved to London right after I was old enough to travel by plane.

Pets: I'm a terrible dog lover. Honestly, I love dogs. I have three overall, one that I left with my chauffer/driver, who was a full-grown black border collie named Benni, but now I have two other dogs, who stay with me at camp. I have a small black Jack Russel, named Kayo, and a black-ish brown-ish german shephard named Jerome.

Talents: I'm quite talented at drawing, I suppose. I've been to a few art camps here and there, and most people find me terribly talented. I've lost the knack for it, though, and now I've found and intrest in Horse Riding and Competitive Chariot Racing, aswell as Quad Biking. Those are the three things you'll mostly find me doing.

Weapon**: I have two long, crescent shaped daggers made out of CB. They both turn into silver rings with my family tree sketched into them with extreme detail, but I don't really care. You can barely see the names they're so smally engraved into the silver. I also have two black and gold painted katanas, made out of CB.

Personality: I'm kind of egoistic. I don't think all too much about others, so I could be described as selfish, yes. I'm not really shy, though, I just prefer to stay in the background most of the time. I'm good natured and can pull multiple magic tricks or just bar tricks, and I'm a vaguely good class clown or entertainer. I'm fairly popular at most schools, others more, others less. I basically go by the flow.

Flaws: I'm egoistic and un-understanding of others' feelings or problems, I have a very hard time making friends, and I snap at people terribly easily.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): I can fly 3 times a day, at the height of 35 feet. I can hold this for 10 minutes before crashing to the ground. I need 1 hour cooldown. I can move at the speed of 20kmh at most, and if I keep this speed constantly, I can only last 5 minutes.

Life Before Camp*: I was born into a rich and important family. No, not really. My mom was really poor, or so I've heard, and only managed to get to London with money Aelous left her. She died in the same car crash my first dog died. I never really knew her, she didn't talk much. I was just angry at her for being on the phone whilst driving, becuase 1. she killed my dog, and 2. She left us to an orphanage. Us, being my now 18 year old sister Clary. A guy named Barley Richards adopted us soonly enough, and we sure were lucky: This guy was rich as heck. He had a 3 storey mansion in the countryside of london, and he even grew his own food. He had multiple stallions, which is were I learned how to handle and ride a horse, and he gave me my first two dogs. When I left for camp, he gave me the last. I had to leave one behind, however, so I gave one to my driver. AKA Bob. Yes, he was called Bob The Driver. Anyways, my sister died on the way to camp, which left me in tears, but I made it safely to camp at the age of 14. I got claimed by Aelous a week later. I was brought to camp by a satyr named Johnny or something. To me, he wasn't important.

RP Example*: Sky really didn't care where he was right now. He was just mentally scarred from that... thing that had killed his sister. What had the goat guy said it was? A Cyplum? Cyplop? No, a Cyclops. Those ugly things with one eye. He had been told he was safe. Safe from monsters and beasties and huge creepy crawlies that came out at night to hunt demigods like him. The whole concept of it made him sick. Yes, it was true and happening, but gods he felt stupid. He hadn't even managed to save his sister. His very own sister, that always took care of him in tha absoloute worst times.

Any notes about your characters: FC is Zack Morris. Yes, that guy from the eighties show 'saved by the bell.' Yup. xDD

Last edited by Jake Landry on 8/24/2014, 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

»Sebastian/Sky :: Aelous« Empty Re: »Sebastian/Sky :: Aelous«

Post by Kendall 8/23/2014, 2:47 pm

Was Sebastian's sister Clary's father also Aeolus, or some other god? Or was she just a mortal accompanying her brother to camp to say her goodbyes/protect him? How did your character find out about camp?
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 8/24/2014, 1:59 am

Clarys father was also Aelous~
    I edited the other part in, the Satyr that came to pick him up told him about it.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 8/31/2014, 8:46 am

approved!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content