A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Questions and codes

Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Questions and codes - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions and codes

Post by Sammy 9/14/2014, 6:41 pm

OOC: Time skip? To docking in Hawaii or the next morning?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 9/14/2014, 6:51 pm

OOC: Hawaii. You start
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/14/2014, 7:01 pm

Athena lay sleeping, as she'd spent most of her time doing, when she suddenly jerked awake at the boat's movement and the clicking sound of an anchor. "Victor, is that what I think it is?" She asked, abandoning her ever-present attitude for the sake of curiosity. "I think they've docked!"

The sound of voices above her rattled through the air. "I think they're unloading or something. Someone's giving orders," She noticed as a loud voice boomed over everyone else's, and the people were all silenced. She couldn't make out anything, but she could tell whoever this was was pretty important.

"Should we investigate?" She asked, turning to face the boy and began to pull her hair back as she slid out of the bed.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/14/2014, 7:09 pm

Victor hadn't stopped working, he had been busy nonstop for the past day although he nodded as he shut his laptop. "Indeed. We need to tail the captain, I've been monitoring his emails and apparently he is getting off at this stop to meet his boss. Now we are obviously in more than a simple crime gang, this is a secret organization." He picketed the gun and tossed her clothes that would better blend in. He remained in his usual. "A little girls, but in Hawaii it'll be a lot harder for us to be discovered. I've edited this Id, and given you a whole background. So if you are caught and detained, the pass will hold for 12 hours before it can be cracked" he picketed her wallet and his ID.

"The guns are loaded and clean. It's a bad idea for you to hold one, it would be obvious in your current apparel and we are sneaking. Lets just hope that we are not captured. Also, we should look for food or whatever, because we will be taking this freighter back to Asia where it came from. I think this matches a series of murders I've been planning around an anime like theme for some time. Conspiracy, but this is proof"
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/15/2014, 11:46 pm

Athena had to admit, his comment about the guns was pretty well thought out, but she still didn't like it. It didn't really matter, though. Guns were useless against the things they would be fighting. Besides, she had her whip and her scythe.

"Okay, then. Let's go. I mean, I don't see any reason to just stand around here," she stated, motioning for him to go ahead.

Athena hoped she wouldn't need to use her looks and charm, at least not until they were close to somewhere she could get a decent outfit and some makeup. She probably looked like a crazed animal right now. But, hey, some guys were into that.

"We don't need much in terms of food. Maybe just a slice of bread, something like that for me to work my magic on." She said, mainly just thinking aloud.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/15/2014, 11:51 pm

"Man cannot survive on bread alone" he replied as he led her up the ramps to the main deck, then across the ship and down into the dock. "We need to stay close. That's the target" victor gestured to an elderly sea captainC although to their roman eyes they could see he was no mortal, but a monster of the sea-a telekhine.

They trailed him as he entered an eatery and they did too, victor getting them a table across the place from the man, but within easy view of him. "We can get whatever to eat, we have plenty of money combined in our accounts. Not including what I set aside for our travels and air fair and such" he explained and sat at the table. "I don't think we should rely on charm until Japan. We may be there a while, so charms will be more useful"
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/15/2014, 11:58 pm

Athena felt wave of relief wash over her. She would never tell anyone, but using her looks had always slightly bothered her. Maybe it was just putting herself out there after being rejected for the way she talked, acted, and looked. Maybe it was the way she always felt like a piece of meat for a bunch of hungry lions. It really didn't matter, though. She'd always do her part, and if that meant driving men crazy, she'd do it.

"I'll just have the salad," she said as the waiter came to take their order. House, Caesar...surprise me."

"So, what's the plan of action?" She asked as the man left. "Wait till we can get him alone?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/16/2014, 12:11 am

Victor smirked and ordered himself a nice steak, small size and a medium rare roast to it. "Your looks are attractive, but they can't always be relied on. So, for today strength will overcome beauty" he explained and withdrew his makeup kit from his jacket pocket and began to apply it to his face, taking his time as he used the reflection within the spotless mirror.

In a few moments he looked like a weathered sailor, having a black eye, and a bruised cheek to match before looking over at her. "The plan is simple. I go to him, talk sea stories, offer him outside for a smoke. He obviously smokes. From there you and I will knock him out, question him and go to Japan. I suspect strongly that Japan is where a base is, perhaps even the headquarters" he mused and picked up his glass of water the waiter had brought and took a drink. "I estimate ten minutes until we act, question?"
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/16/2014, 12:19 am

Athena watched with a bit of humor as he applied the makeup. She listened to his plan intently. "So, what do we do afterwards? Just let him back out to the public? We need to kill him as soon as possible. That way, there's a smaller chance of him escaping and trying to kill us. I mean, in all honesty, he's a monster! He's not going to want to sit down over coffee and have a nice chat," she debated, raising her voice slightly, but not enough to be overheard.

She picked around her salad, before stabbing a piece of lettuce with her fork. "I say we attack and kill. As in, now."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/16/2014, 12:26 am

"No. Too many witnesses. Once I get him alone, we knock him out, tie him up, question, then kill. That way we have information, no witnesses, and the monster is dead. However, we need to do this as smooth as possible so we don't attract too much attention." He cut into the steak and took a bite before wiping his mouth with the napkin lightly.

"You need to think more on not being found than violence. Think of yourself as a spy. I don't care, if can be James Bond, Austin powers, that guy from mission impossible, ace Ventura, whatever. Your an undercover agent of the twelfth legion of Rome. Now sure, I go by my rules but I don't allow myself attention. Attention, plus undercover never ends well." He chuckled and stood. "Five minutes." He told her and walked over to the captain.

Exactly four minutes after he sat down besides him the two stood and walked out to the back of the place, stepping into the shipping road where all the food deliveries came through. Here he continued to chat with him, waiting for his parter to show herself as planned.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/16/2014, 12:44 am

Athena spent the next four minutes debating who she wanted to kill most; the captain or her partner. How dare he talk to her like that. Sure, she was impulsive, and violent, but...well...yeah. That's about all she could think of.

Four minutes later, Athena stood up and stepped around to the side of the building. With a soft tap, her anklet transformed into her imperial gold razor whip with a soft, almost incomprehensible snap.

As she neared the back of the structure, she heard the sound of voices, Victor's semi-recognizable among the two. When she finally reached the edge of the wall, she picked up a loose rock and threw it towards where she saw the captain standing, his back to her. The monster looked genuinely confused as the rock hit him on the back of what appeared to be his thigh. The captain turned around, and Athena ducked back behind the wall as she heard footsteps approaching.

Come on, Victor. Don't get all stupid on me now. Take the chance! She glad-prayed as the footsteps neared her. She really wasn't in a good fighting position, seeing how he was coming from behind her and she was already cornered against a wall. Her whip hand twitched in anticipation as she waited.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/16/2014, 12:50 am

Victor smirked and kicked him in the back of the knee, crippling him before slamming his hand onto his shoulder, allowing him to fall hard. He pulled his imperial gold chain from his bag of tricks and tied him up, throwing him against the wall and signaling to her to come out. "Alright captain. Now your gonna talk" victor smirked "Athena, you can handle the questioning" he was relying on her aggressiveness now as he stepped back to watch. What he didn't notice, or well, he did but failed to notify Athena of, was that he had activated a beacon on his watch and soon enough victor was sure they would be taken prisoner: just as he was planning.

If they were taken prisoner they would have a great shot of just going straight to an actual base, and not having to go around on a wild goose chase. No, this was much much easier, although he didn't tell his partner the plan. No, her surprise was needed for this partnership to continue.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/16/2014, 1:06 am

Athena moved from her hiding spot, genuinely happy for the first time in days. Questioning? Terrorizing? This was her thing. She liked to think of herself as a cat , as cliche as it sounds. She didn't plan an ambush for the mouse, she just grabbed it. And then she played with it.

"Hello, Captain," she mock-saluted as she folded her whip and took a wide stance directly in front of him. She crouched down to his level, fully enjoying every bit of this. "Here's the thing. I want answers, and I intend to get them. Now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. I would prefer the easy way, seeing how I just cleaned off my whip, but either way is fine."

"First off: Who are you working for? I would like it if you could include their location as well, but that's your choice," she stated, making it clear that their really wasn't that much of a choice.

The monster did nothing but snarl and give an inhuman growl, at which she just rolled her eyes and stood back up, giving the thing a quick slash across the face.

"Asia," the creature snarled once again, but before Athena could ask exactly where in Asia, the sound of approaching footsteps shocked her as her gaze whipped around to meet Victor's.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/16/2014, 1:12 am

Victor acted surprised, acted perfectly as he tried to fight off the approaching monsters by ultimately they were of no match for the countless beings, both of them being overwhelmed, forced into the back if a truck and then driven back to the ports.

Victor looked at her with a gaze that said wait, as he closed his eyes to bide his time, relaxing, thinking, but keeping his muscles tensed as tight as he could. After the short drive they were taken back to the cargo hold of the ship, this time to one of the freezer rooms and tied to chairs, back to back with good strong knots on anchor weight ropes. Confident that they wouldn't get out, they left the two alone. Their mistake.

The moment they left victor chuckled. Sure they had been searched but there was always a way out as he relaxed, his muscles since they were no longer tensed allowed him more movement in the ropes. "So. I guess we are going to the base after all"

IOC: how's it going so far? The plot?
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/16/2014, 1:26 am

Ooc: yeah i had to guess and re-write some things cause they. Were kind of awkward for me to try to fit in, but it's all leading to the same place.

Bic: Athena had this thing where she hated being trapped. No, she wasn't claustrophobic, she just occasionally got an overwhelming fear of paralyzation. Like, for instance, when she couldn't move her hands. Because they were tied to a fricking chair.

"Yeah, great, just loosen the ropes.," she said, her voice tense as she tried to not completely freak out. "If you can, I mean, that would be perfect."

She felt idiotic the moment she felt the slack in Victor's ropes slide against her wrist. She would have done the same thing, had she not been freaking out about the fact that they were tying her down. Literally, this was the stuff of nightmares.

"Any idea as to how long till we dock?" She asked, holding off the panic by means of shear exhaustion. She closed her eyes and leaned her head against the backs of the chairs.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/16/2014, 1:35 am

OOC: ok, well we can always go over the plot whenever

BIC: "of course. One moment Athena" he began to twist his wrist back and forth across the ropes as he strained his muscles and relaxed, again and again. "We may as well talk over whatever issues we have. Or whatever....questions you have. Questions have such importance you know, even....the question. That one question you want me to ask but I may not ask. That one question that can tear you down. No, at least I won't ask that question yet. No no, now is the time to....understand one another. Think of a mutually beneficial plan for the both of us. Your tactics are aggressive, mine are thought out, but we are two sides of the same coin." He told her as he continued to work with the ropes, attempting to work them away. They were tied tight, and quite well he had to admit but this was how he worked on freeing himself, slowly, carefully. He wondered since se was one to know the illuminati, or the conspiracies, if she had ever visited the blog of...the question.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/16/2014, 11:12 pm

Athena was hardly even listening, she was too relieved at the increasing  ability to move. She did, however catch a bit of what he was saying.

"Issues?   Yeah, I can talk about issues. How 'bout the way I seem to be some violent savage just here to do what they're told? Look, I know I can be rash, but I do occasionally think thongs through." She stated as she tucked her thumb above the now-loose ropes  and moving it bstween them, like a one-fingered vame of cat's cradle.

"Look, it might not be the best arrsngement, but I'm depending on you to get us back, and you can't do that without me."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/17/2014, 1:13 am

Victor smirked "I could escape, leave you here to freeze because in exactly sixty seconds a timer will go off and liquid nitrogen will begin to enter the chamber, freezing us. Now I won't because me made a deal and frankly your a good companion, one of the best I've had in a long time. Now, just stay calm and perhaps we can issue a compromise between our...abilities" he smirked and a few moments (fifteen seconds) before the timer supposedly went off he had ten freed and basically threw her from the freezer, followed by himself as he grunted, the nitrogen neatly catching his feet as he jumped.

After a moment, standing up and brushing himself off he glanced towards her "you should think this current moment through, tell me, how do you picture this partnership working out? We have a long way ahead of us, even before we get back to the states and I'm relying on your reputation and some of your street skills. Obviously some are more advanced, but currently that's besides the point"
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/17/2014, 7:31 am

JAthena really wasn't all thsy scared by the idea of being ice-ified. The thing is, as much as she hated to admit it,  she trusted him. Okay, maybe not quite with her life, but still.there was something in this boy, whom she was certain she would always hate, that caused her certainty towaver.

"I would like to tell you that you'd have been better off leaving me in there, but, I have to admit, this does have a chance of working out." She replied, hating the words as they escaped her mouth.

"Now, about this compromise," She began, not having to think long about what she was going to say. "All I really have to say.is that we need to work like a team. We all have flaws, but seeing how we're pretty much the complete opposite if each other, our flaws have a good potential as fat as keeping each other in check goes.  That can only happen, though, if we work in equal parts.  That's how the best gangs work, and that's how were gonna work. Either that, or we don't work at all."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/17/2014, 10:07 am

Victor nodded "go on then, explain to me how it all works" he smiled at her, leaning against the side of the ship as he made sure that he wa completely disarmed. Yes, now they would have to find their weapons and such....shouldn't be hard when they were more than likely to have the dangerous gold locked away on the guarded bridge.

As he waited he looked at her, looked to her eyes for hints about her personality and actions, her clothing and her entire body for some sort of clue to further help them to bond along this journey.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/17/2014, 11:37 pm

Athena was literally about to slap that stupid grin from his face. Until, of course, she heard footsteps in close proximity. She slipped into a small corner, one of the only places not reached by the light, seeing how it was behind boxes. She reached for her alert, only to realize that it was no longer where it usually rested. They must've taken it when they searched her.

She searched around her, looking for some form of weapon, when she spotted a crowbar leaning against ine of the boxes. She picked it up before multiplying the boxes two or three times to give them more coverage. The corner was now almost completely dark, and Athena was starting to feel the effects of those extra bixes. She leaned against one of the walls, passing the crowbar over to Victor just as the door opened.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/17/2014, 11:47 pm

The moment victor felt the cold metal in his hand he moved, climbing over the box and pouncing onto the first monster that entered the room. Luckily it was only one that was there, and he kicked the ugly beast in the chest before sliding the axe which it had dropped to Athena. "We need to move out, now. You cover my back, I cover yours. Fight to the bridge, it's where our stuff likely is" he told her and looked up and down the hallway.

He knew she was kissed with him, and that was exactly the point. He needed to test her before he acted like he truly was. This whole first part of the journey was a test for her, and for him to see how it was gonna work out. Slowly he began to walk along te hallway and glanced back at her "Athena. If you have something on your mind, say it. Partners trust one another and this could all be a trap"
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/18/2014, 12:01 am

The headache was already ebbing away as he began to speak. She nodded in response, following after him. Thr axe eas pretty--corrrction, extremely-- awkward in her hand, but she got relatively used to it as she chopped through the bodies.
    A large creature grabbed at her arm, and she kicked it away, throwing her weight forwrd as she did so and lodging the axe's blade into the shoulder of an enemy who was quickly creeping towards Victor. 

"What would I have to say? Besides the fact that you seem to know exactly where we're going," she noticed as they continued. "I mean, no.offense here, but they'll probably have some kind of set up for in case we try to find our weapons Heck, it could just be a bunch.more of these," she stated as she shoved one of the attackers into a wall, taking a chop at his knee before moving on.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/18/2014, 12:10 am

Victor laughed and slammed one monster into th well, stabbing through another with a hard burst of the iron crow bar. They made it to te bridge without delay and smiled as just as he had expected, there was not a single man or monster on deck. Locating a locked closet he started to mess with the padlock. "If you have magic, nows the time to get it loose. The moment I open this, some sort of alarm will go off and we will be surrounded. I can maybe buy us a few moments with a smoke bomb, but I'm relying on you here to keep me alive to even get our weapons" he explained and opened the case.

Sure enough, inside was everything that had been confiscated from them, as well as some other artifacts. Imperial gold armor plates, an occasional necklace and such. Quickly grasping a smoke bomb he tore it open and activated the thick smoke, just as the trap security burst in, arrows flying and swords being drawn.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 9/21/2014, 2:19 pm

OOC: You know that feeling when you type a 10-paragraph response and you're about to post it when your computer randomly shuts down to do updates? Yeah...

BIC:

Athena was about to stutter out a surprised response when she realized that it would just be wasting time. She quickly began searching around the area for something that could be used to her advantage. She assumed that the first thing they would need would be an escape route. Yes, that sounded right. Get their weapons and such, then run like hell for the exit. Okay then.

Athena quickly busted out some windows with a crowbar she found lying in a corner. Now, she should probably find some quick method of diversion.

She hastily located a blue tarp piled up in one of the far crevices, as well as a few hooks hanging from the ceiling. Well, that was convenient. She gathered some rope and some heavy things and set up a pulley system, the weights suspending the tarp over the center of the room. Just as she was tying the last knot, the sound of swords filled the room.

She ran over towards the closet as smoke filled the room, sliding into the space as she narrowly dodged an arrow whizzing past her ear. She searched around, grabbing their things in the lowering visibility. She recognized her ring quickly, and threw it on the ground, picking up the resulting scythe as she rushed back out of the storage.

She hurriedly cut the ropes holding up the tarp, not stopping as a blade slide through the flesh of her leg. The tarp fell onto much of the raging mass, and Athena quickly grabbed Victor's hand, pulling him towards the busted out windows.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 11:19 am