A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

making friends in the bathroom

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

making friends in the bathroom Empty making friends in the bathroom

Post by kayla 9/14/2014, 1:04 pm

making friends in the bathroom Tumblr_m9fiegxskf1rvar9mo1_500_large

Nora trudged inside the bathroom, pushing it open with one hand. She yawned as she walked in and stretched her arms behind her back as she walked towards a mirror. Gods she looked horrific. She took off the purse at her side and set it on a sink counter, zipping it open. She had stayed up till 4 a.m reading a new book she had gotten called Throne of Glass and dear gods how she loved the main character Celaena Sardothien. An assassin who doesn't take no sh*t and adores fashion, now that's a girl she'd want to love for eternity. Too bad she was fictional. With a sigh she began to wash her face, the face wash foaming as she scrubbed, and washed it off. She dried off her face with a small towel and began to comb her hair to silky perfection. As a daughter of Aphrodite of course it's expected of her to make sure she looked beautiful to the most extent but as her own person it was more important to care for herself. So what she liked makeup and cared for her appearance? She just hated how some campers just saw Aphrodite girls as 2 dimensional girly-damsel in distresses-who only cared about themselves. Ugh, it just aggravated her.

Last edited by kayla vern on 9/14/2014, 8:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

making friends in the bathroom Empty Re: making friends in the bathroom

Post by beanie 9/14/2014, 1:56 pm

gonna let it live and burn

The public bathrooms here, just plain yuck. It was one of the reasons why I don't do many bad things cause if someone gets caught, they could get bathroom duty for a while and thats not fun. One of my half-siblings had bathroom duty and they still stink. but its good when your in by yourself.
    But when I went in cause I had grease on my hands, I wasn't the only one in there. A very pretty girl was in there, applying her makeup. I never liked makeup, it takes forever to take off. But I said nothing just nodded my head to the girl.

My ACDC shirt also had grease on it, which I didn't like cause I liked this shirt. My baggy jeans also had grease on it, along with my shoes. I probably stink so I was uncomfortable around this pretty girl.

Last edited by punkademic on 9/15/2014, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Post by muse 9/14/2014, 4:32 pm

making friends in the bathroom 79daf2650ed9e6e51a7caef64d4fb8d7

Stupid pegasi, Nix thought, pushing through the bathroom doors. Maybe there wouldn't be too many people in there, and she could change out of her - now soaking - clothes. At least she managed to keep the bees outside the bathroom. She didn't want them annoying anyone else who might be in the bathroom. Speaking of other people in the bathroom... Nix looked up and scanned the bathroom for people. On the bright side, there were only two other girls in there. On the down side, there were two other girls in there. She couldnt exactly ignore them, so she tried to make a bit of conversation, dumping her dry clothes on a not-quite-as-soaked bit on the sink. "So, you come here often?" She asked, hoping to dissolve a bit of the awkwardness from the whole public bathroom thing.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/14/2014, 8:20 pm

Nora eyed the first girl that entered the bathroom after she did, peering at her through the corner of her eyes as she still managed to put on her eyeliner at the same time. Daughter of Hephaestus. It was obvious by the grease on her hands and the look that she'd been in the forges or had been. It was a shame that she was dressed so boringly, she had potential to make her beauty catch the eye of many and yet she looked as if she didn't care. Maybe Nora had to fix that. She straightened herself from the bent position she was in when the girl nodded at her and she tilted her head, giving her a smile. She examined her up and down from her head to her toe and yep, this girl definitely had the potential to look as beautiful as any Aphrodite child. But then again, any girl could become beautiful.

Another girl entered the bathroom and Nora's hazel eyes flickered over to her, sparkling with interest. She could thank the gods that she was stuck in a disgusting bathroom with two pretty girls that actually weren't her sister but she wouldn't because of the disgusting bathroom part. "So, you come here often?" The new girl asked as she set down her drenched clothes on the sink.

"As often when needed since it's a bathroom," Nora replied with a tinkling little laugh. She flipped her hair over her shoulder, twirling a loose strand. "I'm Nora, a daughter of love and beauty, it's nice to meet you two in this dreadful place. And you guys are...?" She trailed off as she eyed the two of them.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/14/2014, 8:39 pm

Another girl had come in, almost scaring me since I didnt see her at first. It was good that I wasn't the only one here, cause the first girl was staring at me weird and it was creeping me out. I looked at the other girl who looked a little messy like me, just not as messy.

"Its a bathroom." I explained, rinsing my hands out.
    The first girl was Nora, I should've guessed an Aphrodite chick.

"I'm Jia Li, daughter of Hephaestus." It was actually quite obvious.

OOC: i'm sorry, i saw this gif and i practically screamed

muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 9/16/2014, 8:40 pm

"Which leaves me. Nix, daughter of Aristaeus." She slips off towards a shower stall. "I'm going to get changed, if you don't mind," She says, disappearing behind a curtain. About a minute later she comes back out, carrying the soaking bundle of clothes at arms length and dumping it onto the sink. She stands at the sink and tries to squeeze a bit of the water from her hair. "Someone remind me to sting those Hermes kids when I get back out there," She mutters, half to herself.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/19/2014, 8:09 pm

"I guessed as much," Nora laughed in response to the dark haired girl. She clasped her hands together in glee and gave them both a startling bright smile. "Jia and Nix! What beautiful names for such pretty girls." She practically purred. Oh gods Nora your inner predator is showing, cover it up before you scare them off.

Composing herself, she let her eyes rake them both thoroughly before clicking her tongue.

"No, no, this won't do." The daughter of Aphrodite said- mostly to herself. "So much potential. I have to do something about this."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/21/2014, 7:25 pm

The first girl, who's name is Nora, was still creeping me out. She kept muttering stuff and it was seriously weird. The second girl, Nix, had just come out from the shower and was saying some very bee related puns. She's buzzing!
    See the pun?

"Isn't your dad the bee guy?" I said to Nix.

muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 9/27/2014, 10:24 am

This Nora girl was pretty weird, but Nix was starting to like the other girl. She seemed as weirded out as Nix was. Isnt your dad the bee guy? she'd asked. Nix nodded quickly in response. "The mighty god of beekeeping, cheese making, and other practical arts."

ooc: im sorry im sorry im sorry it took so long sorry sorry sorry school and crap and i should be writing a paper right now so its really short sorry sorry sorry
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/28/2014, 8:13 pm

Nora broke away from her little mode where she planned the two girls' new makeover- that is, if they even agreed- and perked up back to the conversation. "So what did the Hermes kid do to you that got you drenched?" She asked casually, turning back to the mirror. She put some clear mascara on and swiped her lips with tinted strawberry lip balm before smacking her lips together a couple times, running her finger to get rid of any extra that got off her lips.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/29/2014, 8:03 pm

I never had anything against the bee god, though bees annoy me. They always try to sting me and since I never been stung before, I'm pretty sure that'll hurt. But that doesn't mean that Nix can turn into a killer bee, she seems nicer.

"Yeah, why are you all wet?" I asked, watching Nora apply some more make up on her face. I wasn't jealous, well, not that much. I wish I was able to apply some make up but at the same time, make up was sticky.

muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 9/30/2014, 5:59 pm

"The ever-lovely Hermes kids messed with my canoe, and got a Poseidon guy to come up under it and flip it." Nix rolls her eyes and goes back to squeezing the water out of her hair. The Aphrodite girl seemed to be putting on yet more makeup, but that was to be expected. "Do you guys want to...maybe get out of the bathroom?" Gods, that sounded awkward.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 10/5/2014, 12:59 am

Nora raised a perfect eyebrow at what Nix had said, turning her body towards the two of them after zipping up her little pouch of cosmetics. Her posture straightened from her bent position it had been and she leaned against the bathroom sink behind her as she crossed her arms. "A Poseidon kid, huh? I've only really heard of two of them in camp. That big shot Percy Jackson guy and another girl named Lolita or something. I thought he was on a quest or something like that, wasn't he? You sure it wasn't like some Triton kid or nymph?" Nora asked curiously. She'd seen the Percy guy a couple times and man- he was a looker. Too bad he was with Annabeth, daughter of Athena. She was pretty good looking too. Oh, the power couple of the century, that's for sure. "Do you guys want to...maybe get out of the bathroom?" Nora cocked her head, looking at the blond girl blankly for a second before shrugging and making eye contact with Jia.

"Sure, not like I have anything to do anyway. Jia, you're coming with too right?" She questioned the other girl with an over dramatic puppy dog face playfully.

OOC: is taking about canon characters taboo cause idk
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/6/2014, 1:09 am

I was in the middle of splashing my face with some water, trying to get some grease off, when Nix talked again. I had to admit with Nora, the only two Poseidon kids I have ever seen at camp was of course the all popular Percy and some red haired girl named Lolita. The chances of there being others are very slim.
    When I turned back to them, Nora had this puppy-dog look on her face. It was creepy but i already had my answer.

"Uh sure, where to?"

muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 10/11/2014, 9:47 am

"Okay, so maybe it wasn't a Poseidon kid," Nix muttered, looking over the skeptical expressions of the others. "Probably a minor water god's kid or something." She shrugged and headed for the door, grabbing her pile of soaked clothes. "A pit stop at my cabin, then I don't care where we go."

ooc: its short im sorry and also i forget that this one doesnt have a lot of big three kids sorry the other rp group im on has like fifteen poseidon kids

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 12:42 pm