A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Heidie Marie Eliza Huber

kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Heidie Marie Eliza Huber Empty Heidie Marie Eliza Huber

Post by kayt smells 9/17/2014, 2:56 pm

HEIDIE MARIE ELIZABETHIA HUBER
    daughter of Apollo
    Name: Hello. I am Heidie Marie. My name is practically Heidi but my dearest father decided he would spell it differently. It is a German name, and tends to come from the name Adelaide. It means noble. My father named me Heidie for many people believe Heidi means Smart, Generous, Caring, and Beautiful. Apparently when he first saw me, he saw something most newborns did not have; life. He believe I would grow up beautiful, caring, smart, generous, caring, and he believed I would be a smart child when I grew up. He also thought the word smart would fix in with my mother, for she is Athena. Smart and wise she is, and he believes that I can be smart and wise. Now my second name, Marie is for bitterness. I do not know why, but my father believes in what comes with knowledge comes bitterness. I can be bitter at times. My middle name, Eliza means joyful. My father contradicted himself with this. How can you be joyful and bitter. He believes with being smart not only can you be bitter, but you can be joyful at times. Now my last name means exactly what it is. A man who owns many acres of land. It's not much, but I am fine with that. I tend to like my name.

Mortal Parent:

God Parent:

Date of Birth:

Place of Birth:

Hometown/Last Residence:

Race/ethnicity:

Accent:

Skin Tone:

Eye Color:

Hair Color:

Hair Length:

Height: