A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Reconcile

Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female
    Number of posts : 347
    Registration date : 2013-03-25

Reconcile Empty Reconcile

Post by Angelina Patronur 9/27/2014, 3:03 pm

---------Flashback----------

Angelina was in her backyard, at her home in San Rafael. Her father and her brother Jake were at school. She was leaving back for camp in a few days. Almost ten months had passed and she had not been able to talk to her friend (Could she even consider her as a friend?) Jane throughout this time. Angelina wanted to know why. She had been wondering this the whole year. She had tried to Iris message Jane, but out of the six times she tried, all of the times she just saw Jane in a lonely dark place and Jane just did not agree to talk to her. She would just look up at Angelina and then get to her own work, no matter how much Angelina tried to talk. It was now irritating Angelina. So much that she was willing to travel all by herself to find Jane. Only if she knew where Jane was. And however much she tried, she was not even able to use her brains for this answer.

Angelina was now rather tired of the confusion and the mess her and Jane's friendship was. She wanted to sort it all out. She thought they had sorted it the last time they met, but now it felt as if everything was just back to how it was. Angelina was having a good time with her father and Jake, it was like everything had went back to normal . She had almost forgotten about the worries at Camp, but she had continued to practice when she found time. Though she tried not to think of it, but what worried her the most was Jane. Angelina had this unknown wish to be friends with Jane. She did not know why. And this was the only answer for which the daughter of Athena did not want to search.

She got up from her place and went to a nearby puddle in the grass formed because of the rain a few hours ago. She searched for a drachma in the pockets of her jacket and jeans and took out one finally. She stared at the golden drachma and then at her reflection in the puddle. Her light brown eyes stared back  at her and she sighed. She let the golden drachma slip from her hand into the water and requested the goddess Iris for let her see Jane. If not to talk then just so to check on her. She still just hoped Jane would listen this time and actually talk.  

OOC: Sorry if it's a little messed up.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Reconcile Empty Re: Reconcile

Post by Holly 9/27/2014, 4:08 pm

Jane was tossing a rubber ball against the wall, again and again as she thought. She just thought, not moving other than the reflex action of tossing the ball, then catching it again. The image of Angelina appeared nearby, and she paused....knowing full well who would try to contact her.

"Hello Angelina." She whispered and slowly turned her head, inch by inch until her soulless eyes were fixated on the eyes of Angelina.

OOC: sorry it's so short! Next will be better!
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 9/28/2014, 9:28 am

Angelina sighed in relief. She said 'Hello' to Jane and then stared at her waiting for her to say anything more. But Jane said no more, she continued to do the most intriguing task ever of tossing a rubber ball against the wall. The place was the same where Jane had been staying for apparently ten months now. Angelina could not see anything around Jane, just a few objects scattered here and there. On the wall behind Jane was a little window letting in the moonlight. Here in California it was still two hours or more for the moon to come out. This meant that Jane was somewhere in the Central or the Eastern time zone - If she was in the United States at all. Angelina had found this out four months ago. But it was not at all helpful for her to know where exactly Jane was.

Why was it that whenever Angelina talked to her Jane was at this very place? Angelina was sure she had to get out of the place for things like food and water. Angelina had tried hours from early morning to middle of the night. But Jane was always at that same place. It was a mystery to Angelina.

She sighed again and let her face fall in her palms and she closed her eyes as her hair curtained around her face. She stood like that for a moment then finally straightened up. In a firm voice she asked Jane the same question she has been asking all this time, "Jane where are you?" Using Jane's real name after a long time.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/28/2014, 9:43 am

The moment her real name escaped the lips of Angelina Jane paused, the ball stopping as she refused to throw it again, mind racing as she sat there. Turning around to face the window, the moon and stars shining she then faced the girl she thought was a friend, but remembered how she had just left her suddenly, going off without warning.

"I'm home. Or in hell, either one will work" she muttered and stood up. Her sweater was filthy, and her jeans and hair caked with dried dirt and clay. Obviously she hasn't changed or showered in some time, and her fingers were clenched as if she had been holding a blade. After a moment she decided to tell her, make it easier for Jane to lure her in and destroy her. "I'm in Connecticut. It's a small state, I should be relatively easy to find." She added after a moment of thinking what exactly to tell the child of Athena.

On the inside though, Jane was laughing at her, chuckling as she thought how easy this would be to lure her in, then crush her beneath her boot. Cut her apart and not waste sleep on it at all.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 9/29/2014, 12:55 pm

Angelina waited patiently waited for Jane to give her a clear answer. She sighed at at first when Jane said "I'm home. Or in hell, either one will work" she thought she once again was not going to get the answer from Jane. But then Jane spoke some more words, which were finally what Angelina had waited to hear.

Connecticut? It was rather a relatively small state, but still to find a single person among ten thousands? It was nearly impossible task for a single demigod to do. Angelina was trying to find a way to ask Jane her exact location, but she knew she was never going to get that. So she just said what was in her mind instead of trying to put it in the correct manner. "Jane either you come to the camp or I will come to you. Just tell me where you are. Please." Angelina pleaded.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/29/2014, 3:43 pm

"I'm not going to camp, and why would I ever let you find me?" She snapped, but then paused as she continued to bounce the ball absentmindedly. "St. Chris Asylum, it's abandoned but it's where I am." Jane muttered and stood up, allowing the ball to bounce against her thigh and then roll away. "Why do you even want to come find me? Huh? You abandoned me last time"

Jane walked over to the door of the room she was in and glanced over her shoulder back at the message. "Well, if you wanna get me, you have two days. I'm leaving in that time, and I won't tell you where" she told her and exited the room.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 10/1/2014, 12:48 pm

Angelina never understood why Jane had this unusual repulsion to camp. She always thought of escaping the safety of camp, as if she enjoyed being attacked by the monsters. Angelina was about to reply, when Jane interrupted and said, ""St. Chris Asylum, it's abandoned but it's where I am." Angelina felt happy and shocked at the same time upon getting the answer from Jane finally. But her happiness was not for long, as she finally realized why Jane was angry at her. Abandoned her? No Angelina would've never done that. But when she was leaving the camp she couldn't find Jane around to say her goodbye. But she had never thought Jane would be so hurt because of that. Angelina now regretted. I should have Iris messaged her - she thought.

Before she could explain this, Jane had left the room with the last message. Two days? But Angelina was going to leave for camp next week! That would be too late. Angelina could not let that happen, she had to reach there in two days.

The next morning she had convinced her father and Jake to let her go to the camp that very day. After travelling from San Francisco to New York she had then went to Bridgeport which is where St. Chris Asylum was according to the internet. Before she knew it she was attacked by two hellhounds and was about to get badly injured when luckily an older demigod named Tiara had found her and helped her. Angelina could not stop saying thank you to her. The next morning Angelina roamed around the area where the abandoned asylum was supposed and finding it by the noon. She was finally there.

-----------Present------------

Angelina stood in front of the small two storey building. The walls were covered with creepers and were blackened, most of the windows had broken glasses. Angelina walked up to the main entrance. I actually reached here alone Angelina thought. She could not believe that she had actually found Jane. But more than that she could not believe that she did this by herself. Maybe this is how demigods felt when they completed a quest - Angelina thought.

She went inside the building, and searched the ground floor crying out Jane's name. The building looked like a haunted house with spiderwebs and dust everywhere. She found and climbed up the stairs and once again cried out Jane's name as her voice echoed back. Angelina started feeling that maybe she was late, or at the wrong place. She just hoped that her this feeling was wrong.

OOC: Sorry I was feeling lazy, could not describe things properly.

Last edited by Angelina Patronur on 10/1/2014, 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/1/2014, 7:52 pm

Jane saw her approach and smirked, waiting and watching as she entered the old and dusty asylum, keeping an she on her as she walked up to the second floor. The slim girl jumped behind Angelina, following her step for step as she held a machete in one hand, a medical scalpel in the other as she grinned. "Hello Angelina..." She whispered.

Jane had no intent of letting Angelina leave at all, much less alive. She had still hurt feelings from when she suddenly had left her last year at camp, and now she was going to get her revenge, or well, something like that. She hasn't worked out the details yet, but she knew it would be fun!!! Already Jane had locked all doors and windows after she had entered, and started the alarms and such, to keep her locked in and on edge.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 10/4/2014, 8:04 am

Angelina instinctively had her hand reach for her sword Adamas as she turned and raised it in a quick movement. There in front of her stood Jane. Angelina stood there in surprise, for some unknown reason. Angelina knew that she should say something but she got a feeling that Jane’s behaviour was not normal. Maybe it was because she had not been around Jane for so long, or it could be anything else. She lowered Adamas and said, “Jane...I-I” Before she could finfish her eyes reached down to Jane’s hands as she noticed the objects in her hands. Angelina’s observation could tell that they were held in a position to attack. It was odd. Is Jane planning to attack me? No she can’t – Angelina thought. But she could never be sure of Jane. Her hands held Adamas in tight grip. “Jane I came to talk to you.”
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/5/2014, 11:44 pm

Jane smiled manically at her 'friend' still clutching the weapons within her hands as she snarled. "You abandoned me. You left me! How could you leave me!?" She raised her machete and slashed at her, hard from the left. Following up with her scalpel, aiming for a painful wound into her lung, nothing fatal....but incredibly painful.

Blood would start to fill her lung, making her hard to breathe, and painful to move. Slowly drowning in her own blood. That was the plan however, but plans never worked with Jane.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 10/9/2014, 1:17 pm

Angelina was thrown away from the sudden attack by Jane with the machete, by the time Jane could attack with the scalpel Angelina was ready and was just in time to block her attack using Adamas. "Jane!" she screamed. "Listen to me! I'll elxplain everything to you! I did not mean to abandon you!" Angelina had not known that Jane would react like this. Angelina had never felt that Jane could be so attached to her, just like the way so was to Jane. But she knew that Jane would never admit that. Jane was right now not Jane, but Phantom - whose only reaction to any emotion was the urge to kill. Angelina kept her defense up, but she knew that she could not last long in front of Jane. She will have to think up something, and that too fast, before her friend kills her.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply :(
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/10/2014, 12:13 am

Jane snarled and clearly wasn't listening as she stabbed again with the tiny surgical knife, following up with wide and dangerous slashes of her machete. "I don't believe you! You abandoned me! You did!" She hissed and stepped closer with each vicious swing, her eyes dark and emotionless, like a sharks as she attacked.

"Why won't you stand still so I can kill you?!?" She demanded with a. Grunt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 7:14 pm