A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Forgetting the past.. or trying...

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Forgetting the past.. or trying... Empty Forgetting the past.. or trying...

Post by Marceline 10/3/2014, 10:36 pm

Disney wore camo skinny jeans tucked into her rugged converse shoes with a plain white shirt. Her knife was strapped to her leg and she had tied her hair up in a bun to keep it out of her face. Gucci followed closely behind her and sniffed at the ground.
    Disneys mind set was all messed up from the other day after she met Jason. He was the son of Hecate and left her with a stupid crush. Love wasn't important for her and she didn't want it to be a barrier for her in life. She sighed and rubbed her bare arms in the cool air.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Forgetting the past.. or trying... Empty Re: Forgetting the past.. or trying...

Post by Mason 10/3/2014, 10:44 pm

Everyone was chattering. today. Lots of gossip filled the air. A Hermes kid soon came over, carrying a mailbag type of thing. "Disney Viceroy, Jason Sungo paid me to deliver this letter to you." He handed her it.

Dear Disney,

I felt bad after last night. I want to make it up to you. Can I take you out to breakfast? Meet me at Thalia's tree at 8 AM.

Love,
    Jason

A few Aphrodite girls passed by. "I can't believe Jason Sungo and Tara Harrington broke up!" they whispered, all excited. "I'm going to ask him out first!"

"No, I will!"

"No, I will!"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/3/2014, 11:11 pm

Disney grabbed the letter from the Hermes kid and ripped it open. Oh lovely, it's from Jason... she thought sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and stuffed it in her pocket. Did she want to start again..? Not like she had so many times yesterday. She was about to walk off to have breakfast when a small sentence caught her attention.
    "I can't believe Jason Sungo and Tara Harrington broke up!" A slight tinge of happiness shot through her. No, she shouldn't be feeling like this... But free breakfast...? She looked up at Thalia's hill and sighed as she made her mind up. Yeah... why not...
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/4/2014, 8:00 am

ooc: We can keep here for now.

bic:

Jason waited, up at the hill, checking his watch. He wore an Under Armour shirt and a leather jacket (it was supposed to be cold today) and jeans. He wore his best smelling deoderient and spray. He wore sunglasses. He checked his watch again. It was 8:00 now, so he guessed she wasn't coming. He sighed, starting to walk away, a bit upset. First, he broke up with Tara, and now Disney would ignore him?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/4/2014, 5:20 pm

Disney walked up the hill and threw a stick for Gucci. Her dog ran in the direction of the stick. She looked up towards the top of the hill and saw Jason walking down. A ghost of a smile appeared on her face for a second. It disappeared nearly instantly. She continued to walk until she was about a meter away from him. She didn't know what to say and was grateful when Gucci came running back to her with the stick in her mouth. Disney bent down and petted her dog.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/4/2014, 5:32 pm

"Oh, hey," Jason said, smiling at her. He saw her dog run up to her, and smiled. "Animals, nice. What's his name? I can talk to animals, as a son of Hecate, so." He bent down to the dog, holding out a hand to it. Hi, there, I'm Jason. What's your name? Then, realizing she might talk to him, because animals were comforting, he said, Jason Sungo, son of Hecate. He looked up at Disney. He took her hand and kissed it; it wasn't really supposed to mean anything, but he wanted to show respect towards her, in a way. She had healed his chest; a scar was there now.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/4/2014, 5:39 pm

Disney put a slight glare in her eyes. "Hi." she said simply. "Her name is Gucci." she replied, correcting his mistake. She looked at her dog and Jason and it felt as if they could be having a connection. When Jasontook her hand and kissed it she snatched it back and crossed her arms. Her eyes looked over to the group of Aphrodite girls. Oh for god sakes....
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/4/2014, 5:44 pm

ooc: btw could you rp gucci? i would, but it'd be powerplay xD unless you allowed me to say whatever
    bic: Jason looked back at the Aphrodite girls, and groaned. He looked back at Disney and Gucci. "Let's go. We don't want them to be able to follow me like hopeless paparazzi." He got up, brushing himself off. He put a finger to his lips to be quiet, and offered her his hand. He started tip-toeing towards the end of camp.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/4/2014, 5:54 pm

Ooc : oh yeah mmkay, bold will be gucci
    BIC:
    Ooh, where are we going?
    Disney nodded and followed Jason. She had spent her whole life creeping after deer to be able creep without a sound. Gucci followed her side. She just looked at the hand Jason offered and continued her way with folded arms.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/4/2014, 5:58 pm

When they reached the end, Jason stopped. "Allright. How's the waffle house, about two miles away or so, sound? We can walk, or get a taxi."
    Well, out for breakfast. Gucci, question, dog to dude, and this is serious. Did Disney ever mention me to you? I need to know how she's feeling. I need to know if she likes me, or hates me, or both, or whichever way. I'm curious, too, obviously, but I'm concerned for her.

ooc: I'll start a new topic and PM it to you after a few posts or so.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/4/2014, 6:02 pm

Disney shrugged "Yeah, sure." she said.
    Ooc : mmkay
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/4/2014, 6:10 pm

"Alright. Walking or taxi?"
    ooc: shhooorttt
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/4/2014, 6:22 pm

"Up to you." she said. She wouldn't mind walking but she wouldn't be surprised if he chose to take a taxi.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/4/2014, 6:23 pm

"Let's take a walk. It's good excerise." He started walking. "So, Disney, tell me about yourself."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/4/2014, 6:32 pm

Gucci was happy to be walking and ran ahead sniffing the air, the ground and the trees. "Why do you want to know?" she asked.
    Gucci happened to be close enough to hear and - without Disney knowing - answered. She grew up in Alaska with her father. She was home schooled and has never interacted with other people apart from her father, oh and you. She has a temper but she gives me treats.
    Disney looked at the trees, suddenly feeling home sick.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/4/2014, 6:35 pm

I see, I see. So, Gucci, what about her? Does she ever mention me to you? I need to know what she thinks of me. Please.
    "I'm just curious to get to know you. C'mon, lighten up." He chuckled a bit.

ooc: I copied your bold so it'd be easier for you to see.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/4/2014, 6:48 pm

Ooc :mmkay
    bic:
    Disney rolled her eyes. Ugh, why did I come..
    No... she just locked herself in the bathroom and stayed there for most of the night. So, nope sorry.
    She sighed and decided to tell him one thing. "I..." what hasn't she told him..? "I am a daughter of Demeter." she answered. Sure it was small but it was something.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/4/2014, 6:54 pm

"Demeter, cool. Do you have any plant powers or anything?"
    Hmm, I see. Do you think she's upset? Do you think it might've been the fact that I told her that we couldn't be a thing? That might be it! She might've kissed me and wanted to be my girlfriend, but me turning her down resulted in her being confused and upset? You said she's a bit lonely; do you think maybe she went into that kiss a bit hopeful?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/4/2014, 7:05 pm

Gucci thought about it. Well I don't know... I'm not her though don't go assuming things though...
    Disney nodded. "Yeah, I also have a season power though I don't use it much..." she answered. She wanted to use her powers to show him but she didn't know if she should. Anyways she might have to rest afterwards.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/4/2014, 7:11 pm

"Oh, that's cool. What exactly can you do?"
    I won't. I just really want to know.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/4/2014, 7:17 pm

Mmkay then just - oh a butterfly! Gucci ran off after the butterfly which fluttered a few meters above the ground.
    "I can control plants and make them grow fully or vice versa. I can also change the seasons within a short distance." she replied. "I would ask you what powers you got but being a child of Hecate I'm guessing you have loads." she added.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/4/2014, 7:24 pm

"Oh, that's really awesome. I can do magic. I can talk to animals...I'm not sure what else, I haven't fully tested for new powers for a year or so. So, where'd you grow up?" He looked at her, hearing the leaves crunch behind him. In the chilly weather, he smiled at her, and focused his eyes on her face. "You're lightening up. Disney, I meant no harm last night. I mean, you wouldn't understand, as a plant loser," he joked, chuckling. He softly punched her shoulder. "I didn't mean to be rude. And then, I'm not sure if you know this, but I broke up with Tara...but, yeah, don't be hard on yourself. Gucci told me you locked yourself in the bathroom. You're an amazing person, and you're beautiful and kind, and I mean it."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/4/2014, 7:33 pm

Disney felt a little uncomfortable telling him where she was born. "Alaska." she answered. She smiled slightly when he playfully punched her shoulder. She listened to what he had to say and glared at Gucci when she heard that they had been talking to each other. She looked at the ground when he finished.
    "Thanks. What else did she tell you?" she asked, looking at her dog.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/4/2014, 7:38 pm

"She told me about how you grew up. And, no problem." Jason looked ahead. Only about a mile ahead. "We're not that far away. Don't worry about the money, by the way, I'm paying." He pat Gucci's head, then continued walking towards the restaraunt.

ooc: After my next post I'll start the topic.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/4/2014, 7:46 pm

Disney sighed and uncrossed her arms, letting them fall to her sides. "Okay, I was hoping you were." she said with a smirk. She continued to walk beside Jason towards the restaraunt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 2:09 am