A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

If you dont swim you'll drown...

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

If you dont swim you'll drown... Empty If you dont swim you'll drown...

Post by Marceline 10/5/2014, 5:57 am

Charlotte wore a bikini underneath her blue lace and leather dress. She didn't plan on swimming though she did plan on chilling in the sun today. Her honey blonde hair was tied in a bun and she kept her feet bar, feeling the grass of the river banks through her toes. She wore the usual make up once again: foundation, mascara, liquid eyeliner for her cat eyes and a light pink lipstick.
    She sat down on the banks and let the cool air blow gently against her tanned skin. She cleared her mind and just relaxed, letting the sun shine on her.

If you dont swim you'll drown... Empty Re: If you dont swim you'll drown...

Post by Guest 10/5/2014, 6:20 am

Anna walked lazily down the bank of the Little Tiber. She sat down her bag and towel and rested her feet in the water. A breeze swam slowly through the air and Anna laid back on her towel. Sundays were for relaxing and nothing else.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/5/2014, 6:26 am

Charlotte noticed a girl who had laid down near the edge of the banks of the Little Tiber. She decided to go over to her, she didn't seem like much of a threat, popularity wise. She got up and moved over to her, strutting her stuff.
    "Hey, I'm Charlotte." she said, introducing herself. "16 and daughter of Venus." she added with confidence.

Post by Guest 10/5/2014, 6:37 am

A girl walked up to Anna a little while after she laid down and introduced herself. "I'm Anna, 17, Chione. How's it going?" She asked casually and stared at the beautiful, cloudless sky.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/5/2014, 6:44 am

Charlotte crossed her legs. "Well, it's quite a wonderful day and I feel wonderful." she said in reply. The British accent of hers ran through her words.
    "How 'bout you?" she asked, returning her question.

Post by Guest 10/5/2014, 6:48 am

"Sundays are days for relaxing and nothing else. Today is a sunday. Here I am." She said and gestured around her to nothing in particular.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/5/2014, 7:03 am

Charlotte's head tilted to the side in the slightest bit of confusion and disappointment. Sure, there were times where she felt as if she needed relaxing but then there was the other times where she felt the need to be rebellious and... excited. But if she earned popularity this way then she guessed she would do what it took.
    She leaned back in the grass and put her legs out. She felt the tips of her toes dip into the cool water. It felt nice.

Post by Guest 10/5/2014, 7:17 am

"So what's with this feeling wonderful thing that's happening to you? Are you power hungry, popularity hungry, guy hungry (no, not in that way) or money hungry? Because most people fall in one of those categories."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/5/2014, 8:00 am

"I was sure it would have been obvious... but I'll tell you if you tell me." she said.

Post by Guest 10/5/2014, 8:03 am

"Nope. Not obvious at all. And tell you what?" Anna asked with suspicion as she squinted her eyes.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/5/2014, 4:54 pm

Charlotte looked at her. "Really?" she said, sounding surprised. "And I mean are you power hungry, money hungry etc?" she added, to explain what she had meant.

Post by Guest 10/5/2014, 5:15 pm

"Really really. And I collect rare items, so I fall into a subcategory of money hungry. So where do you fall?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/5/2014, 5:23 pm

Charlotte thought about it. She wasn't money hungry, guy hungry, or power hungry. Popularity. Yeah, that sounded about right. But it was only because the attention kept her mind off things.
    "It looks like I'm popularity hungry, though I have my reasons. What about you? I'm sure everyone has their reasons to why they're "hungry"." she asked. She would understand if she didn't answer her question.

Post by Guest 10/5/2014, 10:14 pm

"I guess it's just how I am." Anna said and shrugged slightly. "I just find certain items intriguing in the sense that when I own them, when other collecters are lining up with more and more offers than the last, it makes me feel like I'm *that much more important than I was before. That's my reason."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/6/2014, 5:02 am

Charlotte nodded.
    "I understand. The popularity takes my mind of less fortunate things." she told the daughter of chione.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 9:47 pm