A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

The Mortal Instruments (OPEN)

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

The Mortal Instruments (OPEN) Empty The Mortal Instruments (OPEN)

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 10/17/2014, 9:45 pm

OOC: This is the first time I'm rping AU and it's so fun. It feels like I'm costuming my characters. A daughter of Thanatos becomes a vampire and a son of Hecate becomes a warlock. I'm so excited that here is a gif.

The Mortal Instruments (OPEN) Tumblr_ljx2x7gaGa1qb4lyjo1_500

Flavia Lee and her bewitched motorcycle landed graciously on the sidewalk of a lonely and dimly lit street of New York, that had become a particularly unpleasant place to visit on that full moon night. Normally, she wouldn't wander around knowing that there were blood-thirsty werewolves on the loose who could sniff her undead smell. Not that she was afraid, but she wasn't in the mood to get into a fight. She had an important appointment that could only be done in the dead of the night, hidden from mundanes and whatever else that could try to interrupt it. She had convinced her very old friend, the warlock Dino Materazzi, to travel from Italy only to help her, and she wouldn't dare to arrive late. No other warlock would dispose to save a vampire from a curse cast by another warlock. Rafael was still the leader, and he was too important to die just because of an argument with Magnus Bane. For some reason, Flavia was the only one who was friends with another creatures, and therefore all the responsability was forced into her. Great. Maybe she could finish that quickly if she stopped hesitating. She tossed her curly dark hair, trying to inspire herself some security, and reread for the third time a note ripped quickly from a notepad, just to check if she was at the correct address. It was a very simple hotel, so typical of Dino, who always tried to pass unnoticed despite of his aura of magic and money. She walked in and waited patiently in the must reception area until he answered the intercom. The secretary looked weirdly at the young lady who seemed to be made of shadows, and she stared back at her with a smirk hidding her fangs.

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 1:35 am