A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Liza Amarillo

Liza Amarillo Empty Liza Amarillo

Post by Guest 10/19/2014, 1:17 pm

Name: Liza Amarillo

Eyes: Grey, but has a ring of blue on the outside

Hair: Long, wavy and blonde

Height: 5'3"

Body type: Slender

Skin: Tan

Godly parent: Athena

Mortal parent: James Amarillo

Pets: A kitten named Milkshake

Talents: Animating, drawing, sword fighting, Pegasus flying

Weapon: 6" celestial bronze knife named Ailanthus

Personality: Liza is actually kind but prideful, and gets good grades even with her dyslexia. She is outgoing and had a lot of friends before she ran away. Even though she is outgoing, she is a little of a computer geek.

Flaws: Too much pride,too loud, holds grudges

Powers: None

Life before camp: Liza had a fairly interesting life. She got kicked out of a school because of a small hellhound. She was in the washroom alone. The boiler room was right beside the washroom and the hellhound attacked and caused the room to blow up. When some mortals got there it looked like she blew up the washroom. She also got attacked at home by another hellhound (this time larger) and her dad scared it off with a gun, but they had to move to a different house because the hellhound destroyed the wall. They moved deep into Billings Montana, so they didn't get attacked by monsters again by the strong scent of mortals. She ran away at 13 with her best friend because she felt like she was different. It turned out that her best friend was a satyr. After a week the satyr summoned the Grey Sisters taxi and took her to Camp Half-Blood.Her dad went after her but gave up after a year.

RP example: I looked up at the apple tree. Hadn't had one of those for a while. I've been eating berries and deer meat for 2 years. I began climbing it, planning to get to the top where all the good ones were. Suddenly I heard something snap. I was up enough to be concealed by leaves. a deer walked into my vision. I sighed. So scared for nothing.

Notes: She is 1/8 Spanish, explains the last name.

Last edited by liza7897 on 10/24/2014, 5:09 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Liza Amarillo Empty Re: Liza Amarillo

Post by Kendall 10/19/2014, 1:25 pm

How long is her knife?

Add more to the personality; it must be at least 2 lines long.

You need two more flaws. For her first one, I suppose you mean she has too much pride?

How, exactly, did she blow up two schools, and what kind of monsters had attacked? If she ran away from home, wouldn't social services have taken her back to her dad rather than take her to a foster home?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/19/2014, 4:15 pm

When you edit your form, please post that you've done so to let an approver/admin know this form needs to be checked again.

Are you sure you don't want to make her knife bigger? Like, 6 inches in length and not 3?

Add more to the personality.

You need two more flaws -- please add them in.

History:
    - I don't think a young girl would have been able to beat up a manticore, so try another monster.
    - How big was the hellhound that attacked her, and how did she survive? (I don't think the school would have kicked her out just because of "animal abuse" -- maybe they would have suspended her, but not expelled her.)
    - How did she survive living in the forests of Montana alone? Why didn't her dad go after her?
    - How did the satyr come across her?

You need an RP Example that is at least 5 sentences long. It's like writing a story from your character's point of view. Example:
    I kicked the bucket down the hill. It rolled to the bottom sobbing hysterically and swearing revenge against my children. I ran down after it to apologize but it was too late: it had rolled into the river and was borne away by the rushing current.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 10/19/2014, 6:59 pm

You can post "Edited" as a response to a post.

How did she blow up the bathroom?

What attacked her at home?

How did a satyr find her?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/20/2014, 4:01 pm

How did the first hellhound appear as a dead dog in the boiler room incident -- wouldn't it have blown up into dust? Also, how did her father kill the other hellhound -- did he have a CB weapon lying around, or...? I don't think an 11 year old would have been allowed to go off into the forests alone even if her father thought a satyr would get her: demigods being alone would be an easy target for monsters, so if her father knows of camp he should have known a bit about that.

Add a bit more to personality.

(Again, if you edit, you MUST post that you edited rather than messaging us privately. The only reason you should message us to check your form is if it's been at least 3 days since your form has been last checked.)

Post by Guest 10/24/2014, 2:57 pm

edited :P
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/24/2014, 3:05 pm

Where did her father get Ailanthus? Even if she'd researched how to survive in the wild, I don't think she could've -- if two hellhounds found her then wouldn't more monsters have done so too?

Post by Guest 10/24/2014, 3:28 pm

Why don't you think she could've survived in the wild?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/24/2014, 3:35 pm

Monsters. If two hellhounds found her then what's to say more couldn't have done the same when she was away from mortals who could shield her with their scent? Plus, she wouldn't have been trained enough to be able to seriously injure most monsters.

Post by Guest 10/24/2014, 3:36 pm

oh okay i get it I will fix it

Post by Guest 10/24/2014, 3:47 pm

There I edited it
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/24/2014, 3:57 pm

Please don't double-post, as that is against the rules unless you're posting in a cabin area. You could edit your post to say you've edited or not post at all until you've actually done so.

I'm gonna say no to her dad getting a dagger from Athena. Why would her satyr friend have risked getting killed by monsters by running off into the wild with her? It's his job to take her to camp ASAP, not dilly-dally for almost two years in forests at the great risk of his and her scents being caught by monsters. They could easily have been overwhelmed by more than one even if he were trained to kill them.

Post by Guest 10/24/2014, 4:34 pm

edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/24/2014, 4:45 pm

Don't think that a mortal could kill a hellhound with a regular gun -- unless he somehow obtained CB bullets, but I don't think that's possible. You could say he scared it off with the gun, though.

Other than that, I can approve your form.

Post by Guest 10/24/2014, 5:09 pm

edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/24/2014, 5:12 pm