A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A second meeting (Cat)

Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

A second meeting (Cat) Empty A second meeting (Cat)

Post by Theseus12 10/21/2014, 9:06 pm

Drizzt was hunting again. Over the several weeks he had been performing this activity, he had become exceptionally good with stealth, and with sticking to the shadows. Over time, he had gotten to the point where he had ambushed monsters in their home territory, which would be an embarrassment for them in Tartarus. As he had hunted, his hearing had grown more acute when in the woods, better able to tell what sounds were normal, which were monsterous, and which were demigodly in origin. The sound he was now hearing was definitely a demigod. He didn't know if it was the one he was looking for. If Drizzt found that boy... But no, it was a girl. A familiar girl. Heck, Drizzt had difficulty forgetting this particular girl. Emerging from the shadows, he took his hood off of his head. "Well met once more," he said, wishing his voice wasn't as dead as he looked.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

A second meeting (Cat) Empty Re: A second meeting (Cat)

Post by Milocross 10/21/2014, 9:23 pm

Vallary was filled with fear as she continued her walk into the wood, her back covered with a large and unsightly brace. She had been wandering around, looking for a flip flop that she had lost when she was attacked and nearly crippled. It was like her to put her style before her safety, but just in case she was attacked again, she was already wearing her bloody tank-top.
    The blood spatter almost looked cool, though gruesome. The blood was mostly covered by her back brace anyways, only a few spots showing out. They were dull and faded from the wash, which was annoying to her, especially on a white tank. She heard a familiar voice, and screamed, falling on her side. She looked up to see death again.
    "Didn't you try to take me from the hospital? Leave me alone!" she was too scared to stand up, but if she was able to stop shaking, she would've gotten up to start running. She wouldn't get very far, as she chose to maintain a feminine figure rather than being athletic.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 10/21/2014, 9:34 pm

"Not quite," Drizzt responded casually, sitting on a log on the opposite side of their small clearing. "I took you to said hospital. I may look like death, but that's not what I am about. I intend to preserve life.. unless I find the one who hurt you. Then..." He trailed off for a moment. "Well, it won't be pretty. Let's leave it at that." He sat for a moment, silent, then asked, "So what brings you hear, anyways?"
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 10/22/2014, 4:42 pm

Vallary looked at him with freight, wondering whether to trust him or not. He certainly didn't sound like the boy who attacked her, and he didn't look as heavy. At least, Vallary felt like she was being crushed when she was stabbed. "I... I came here to find my flip flop..." Vallary spotted the small shoe a few feet away from her, and grabbed it, stuffing it back on her foot, still weary of this boy in front of her.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 10/22/2014, 8:46 pm

"You came out here to get a flip flop..." he said quietly. Then, more loudly, "Now, if I may, I'd like to ask you about your attacker. Do you have any idea who he is? I intend to bring him to justice. Or at least to a grave." Having said that, he fell silent. There wasn't much else to say. His hands clasped themselves while he waited patiently for her answer.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 10/25/2014, 12:34 am

Vallary stood up straight, keeping her distance from the little death boy. "It's my favorite flip-flop..." she put one hand on her back, scrunching her face up in pain, for she had stood up too fast. Her back was in excruciating pain, due to the stab wounds. Those wounds would more than likely scar, and Vallary was nervous that she would never be able to wear a bikini again without showing her disgusting scars. Perhaps she'd find a Hecate child to heal them, maybe a child of Apollo.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 10/25/2014, 12:52 am

Drizzt nodded. "If I may ask, how are you doing? Have you been healing up well?" He asked due to the way she grimaced from the pain. Probably stood up too fast. In natural fashion, he started towards her, but stopped himself at the second step, straightening into a proper posture. She's tough. She may take offense to your attempted assistance. After all, she doesn't seem to appreciate you saving her any.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 10/25/2014, 9:45 am

Vallary panted a little, the pain was growing stronger and stronger. "That idiot left me with a bunch of nasty scars on my back, I'll never wear a swim suit again..." the blonde haired girl sat down on the ground, leaning against a tree. It was extremely uncomfortable, and her facial expression gave it away. "So you saved me? Thanks..." she wriggled around, trying to find the least-painful position for her to rest. "Um... you wouldn't want to help me get someone more comfortable like the game room or my bunk, would you?" Vallary normally didn't ask people for help like this, but she didn't have much of a choice.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 10/28/2014, 10:08 pm

Drizzt stayed silent, not mentioning there were more swimsuit options beyond just a bikini. As it was, it would probably hurt her too much to even try swimming. The guy continued to remain silent when she thanked him. "your welcome" didn't cover it, "it was nothing" was a lie, concerning the context here, and "don't mention it" just sounded like the person regretted doing what they were being saved for. When she asked for help, though, he did speak up. "Yes, I would help you." Standing up straight from the tree he had been leaning against, and walked over to her. "If you don't mind, I'm going to have an arm around your shoulders to help you as a sort of human crutch."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:59 am