A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Jason's new life (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Jason's new life (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS) Empty Jason's new life (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS)

Post by Mason 10/22/2014, 5:23 pm

Warning: this topic contains spoilers for the newest Heroes of Olympus book, The Blood of Olympus.

Jason walked in, wearing a tuexdo. Most of his friends and fan girls would probably thought they were going crazy if they saw him like this. He never wore anything fancy. Most of the time he was shirtless at the beach or lake. But, this is was different- he was talking about something with Chiron that was rather serious, and he didn't want to be denied because he waltzed in with regular clothes and sandals on, looking like he was heading for the beach. He fixed his hair to the best of his abilities, and it felt weird like that. He slowly sat down, not wanting to slip in his brand new dress shoes. "Hello, Chiron," he addressed the centaur.

"I'd like to speak to you today about an important matter; I would like to go to Camp Jupiter for college. At least, just for college, for now, but that decision's a few years away. I would like to visit here on weekends, holidays, and whenever else I can. I might bring a few of my friends back and forth, if that's allowed- my current Greek friends there and my upcoming Roman friends here. When I visit, I would like to have a position of some sort- I'd like to help out and maybe be a camp counselor or the such, after all of these years you've helped me. Also, it'd probably look good to my college professors, whoever they might be." He paused, waiting for a response. He hoped the last part, or any of it for that matter, didn't sound greedy.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Jason's new life (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS) Empty Re: Jason's new life (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS)

Post by Morgan Landry 10/22/2014, 5:31 pm

Chiron looked up from the book he was reading, one of his Frank Sinatra CDs playing in the background.

"Of course you can go to Camp Jupiter, Jason, and you know you'll always be welcomed here," he said, then put his book aside. "You may of course bring over your friends, I'm encouraging every Greek-Roman friendship. However, I have to deny your last request. To be a senior counselor, you must be present here most of the time, which is quite clearly what you don't plan to do. As for your college professors, you should impress them with your academic abilities, not your status."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Jason's new life (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS) Empty Re: Jason's new life (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS)

Post by Mason 10/22/2014, 5:41 pm

"Alright, sir, I respect you and understand your reasoning for denying my last request. Now, I must start packing up. Do you mind getting me a chariot and pegasus or war horses of the such to get there? I know I could, like, take a plane, but I want to impress the Romans. I will be leaving tomorrow morning at 8 AM." He got up, and held his hand out to shake to Chiron,

"Thank you, sir. I'll see you this weekend." He smiled. "Thanks for your amazing teaching and mentoring over the past few years."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 10/23/2014, 4:22 am

"You focus too much on wanting to impress others, Jason, be careful," Chiron noted. "Take a plane. I doubt even our strongest pegasus could carry the weight of your luggage."

He shook Jason's hand and went back to reading.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/23/2014, 6:46 am

That first sentence hit him like a bullet. After being silent, thinking, for a minute or two, he realized it was probably causing awkward tension to Chiron.

"Alright, sir. Goodbye," he said, then left for his cabin, to pack up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 1:15 am