A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

the late night fights

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

the late night fights Empty the late night fights

Post by beanie 10/23/2014, 8:00 pm

WE RUN THE NIGHT

Fighting wasn't London's strong point. So when she's forced to come to the arena every Thursday for late night training she wasn't exactly happy. Sitting there and listening to some old instructor ramble on and on about the safety an rules wasn't very fun. Some of the other kids in her cabin looked like they were having fun but she wasn't. London wanted to leave, maybe head to the beach or music room. Instead she was almost falling a sleep.
    She looked great; pink hair, blue workout clothes, her swords by her arms. One of the things that really put her in a sour mood was that they were fighting with the Underworld spawns as she calls them. It was bliss seeing them get annoyed though they annoyed her the most. Like that Emma Diablo girl, she was the worst.
    The instructor was calling off names but she wasn't listening.

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

the late night fights Empty Re: the late night fights

Post by moriarty 10/23/2014, 9:09 pm

I'm sorry that your dad's dead, I hope you amend it. I think I've lost a lot of my friends Through belief that I'm an instrument. Well f*ck me if you must then, Treat me like an old friend. I can't exist within my own head, So I insist on haunting your bed. If you could only hear what I said You'd see. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. Spin car round push your head down down down. Smashing to the ground with you, There's been a piece of glass found and a terrible sound, sound. What if what they're saying is true? Oh I prefer it in your bed; television set. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared.

Campbell Christiansen

Campbell was sitting in the back looking bored. "Get on with it ya old hobo!" He yelled. The instructor was rambling on about rules. "No stabbing.""No Killing" "No Maiming unless a child of a healer." Campbell pulled out his sword and began shining it, the black iron glinting in the moonlight. The instructor glared at him, then paired sparring partners. "London Quinn with Campbell Christiansen." Campbell scoffed. "London? What kinda p***y name is that?" He stood up and swung his sword in a circle. The minor underworld gods cabin was facing the other gods cabin during late night training. He calmly and confidently strode to the front near the instructor. "London?" The instructor called. Campbell cleared his throat. "LONDON."

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/24/2014, 5:09 am

WE RUN THE NIGHT

Was it bad that she wanted to strangle someone? Probably but London didn't care. Okay, she was pretty much sleeping in the back but when she had snapped back to reality, most of the kids were with their partners. Plus, two voices were shouting her name, one was ruder than the other. London sighed, standing up and finished trying her hair in that ponytail.

"Alright alright I'm coming she." She muttered, walking over to where the instructor was. He wasn't alone, there stood a good looking boy would had the worst face on right now. She would have flirted with him but she was in such a bad mood. Instead, London put her hand on her hip in a sassy way and rolled her eyes.
    "So your the idiot I have to spar with. Just great." She said it out loud but whatever.

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 10/24/2014, 8:31 pm

I'm sorry that your dad's dead, I hope you amend it. I think I've lost a lot of my friends Through belief that I'm an instrument. Well f*ck me if you must then, Treat me like an old friend. I can't exist within my own head, So I insist on haunting your bed. If you could only hear what I said You'd see. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. Spin car round push your head down down down. Smashing to the ground with you, There's been a piece of glass found and a terrible sound, sound. What if what they're saying is true? Oh I prefer it in your bed; television set. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared.

Campbell Christiansen

A relatively good-looking girl walked up to the front. Campbell scoffed. She had cotton candy pink hair that just generally pissed him off. "Come on, pinky." He sheathed his sword and smirked. "I can beat this p***y any day." He thought. She seemed like the type who generally just did not care about anyone but herself. Campbell led her over to a dark corner where he could beat her to a pulp and not get in trouble. A ghost sat on the fence. "Get out. This is mine." The ghost held up its hands in defeat and dissipated. He pulled his sword and cocked his head. "Ready b*tch?"

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/25/2014, 1:46 am

WE RUN THE NIGHT

As it turns out, London wants to leave more than she thought. It was pretty much because her partner was this smart a$$ who has some problem. It irked her because 1) her hair might be pink but she isn't pinkie and 2) he talks to no one. When he had brought her over to the corner of the arena (another thing, kind of creepy in her book), he had talked to thin air, making London raise an eyebrow.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes, un sheathing her sword Αποπλάνηση. "Let's get this over with."

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 10/26/2014, 11:34 am

I'm sorry that your dad's dead, I hope you amend it. I think I've lost a lot of my friends
    Through belief that I'm an instrument. Well f*ck me if you must then, Treat me like an old friend.
    I can't exist within my own head, So I insist on haunting your bed. If you could only hear what I said You'd see.
    I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared.
    Spin car round push your head down down down. Smashing to the ground with you,
    There's been a piece of glass found and a terrible sound, sound. What if what they're saying is true?
    Oh I prefer it in your bed; television set. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared.
    I'm not scared. I'm not scared.

Campbell Christiansen

Campbell swung his sword in a circle. "Good luck. You're gonna need it." He readjusted his armor and cracked his neck. His black blade glinted in the moon light. He sliced at her armor, aiming to slash at the center of the breastplate. His face was steely, concentrating extremely hard. Campbell was cocky, thinking he could beat anyone in a swordfight. He didn't dare say it out loud, but he occasionally thought he could beat a god.

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/28/2014, 4:04 pm

WE RUN THE NIGHT

"Good luck. You're gonna need it." And with that the boy swung his sword right at her chest. london was lucky enough to dodge, instead it slashed her right arm. She gasped, it hurt like hell and when she reed up to touch it, she winced and retracted her hand with red blood on it. It was warm, she shouldn't be thinking this though. London was outraged, her teeth were clenched and it hurt when she stood up but she managed.
    I'm killing this guy tonight. She didn't even care if there was a rule against killing someone she wanted this guy dead. With her sword in her other hand she swung at his arm and neck.

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 10/30/2014, 5:52 pm

I'm sorry that your dad's dead, I hope you amend it. I think I've lost a lot of my friends Through belief that I'm an instrument. Well f*ck me if you must then, Treat me like an old friend.
    I can't exist within my own head, So I insist on haunting your bed. If you could only hear what I said You'd see.
    I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared.
    There's been a piece of glass found and a terrible sound, sound. What if what they're saying is true?
    Oh I prefer it in your bed; television set. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared.

Campbell Christiansen

Campbell slashed her arm instead of her breastplate. He smiled smugly. London's face turned from shock to pain to anger in a few moments. She swung at his arm, and Campbell's reflexes kicked in. He ducked down, resulting in the sword nicking the top of his ear and cutting some hair off. "That all you got baby?" He winked at her, trying to be an a**hole. He smiled his best winning smile and dropped to the ground, swinging his leg around to get her to the floor.

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/1/2014, 12:33 pm

WE RUN THE NIGHT

Her attack didn't do much damage, just nicked his ear slightly. This was bad, sadly she wasn't that very good at fighting and this guy was apparently very good at this. The leg sweep caused her to stumble a little but she didn't lose her balance, which might have been what he was planning. She wasn't really mad, she had a little plan in her head when he said "That all you got baby?".

"Oh how sweet?" She said in a sassy manner, hands on her hips. "I'm just getting warmed up cutie." It was more to get him a little off guard and with that, she did a little leg sweep of her own.

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 11/7/2014, 4:58 pm

I'm sorry that your dad's dead, I hope you amend it. I think I've lost a lot of my friends Through belief that I'm an instrument. Well f*ck me if you must then, Treat me like an old friend.

Campbell Christiansen

Campbell was getting into it. London, on the other hand, was seemingly done with his attitude. She stumbled, but didn't fall, much to his disappointment. "Oh, how sweet" she said. Aw, she thinks I'm cute. He smiled and winked at her. Unfortunately, London got the best of him and he fell on his rump. He quickly got to his feet. "You're not half bad sweetheart. Let's fight for real." He slashed at her breastplate again.
    OOC: You might want to get rid of the pumpkin coding at the top of the post... :)

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/10/2014, 6:11 pm

WE RUN THE NIGHT

London smiled cheekily as she saw the guy fall but get back up quickly. What could she say? Her little "talks" pretty much always work, whether it's orders or some sweet flirts that gets the guys. One of the little perks of being a child of a minor god was the original benefits.
    Shoot! But sadly, this meant that they were both playing hard ball and she almost got slashed by his sword again. This time it made contact, making a giant slash on her breastplate. It made her lose her footing and she almost fell back but she didn't.

"Your such a sweetheart." She said before slashing a couple times and doing a mother leg sweep.

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 11/10/2014, 10:46 pm

Campbell Christiansen

Aww, she thinks I'm sweet. Campbell's conceited nature resulted in him taking everyone's compliments seriously. London slashed at him, leaving a gash in his arm. He had enough common sense to jump back before the second strike. Nonetheless, her leg sweep got him. He ended up on his a** and didn't bother getting up. He cracked his neck and his jaw before looking up at her. Campbell sheathed his sword. "You know, you're really pretty," He said, winking at her. "Wanna go out?"

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/13/2014, 5:02 pm

WE RUN THE NIGHT

The guy was down on his butt again and London should be feeling really happy with that. The fact that this guy took everything she says seriously. But the thing that made her confused instead of happy was how the guy literally cracked his neck and asked her out? Like seriously, if he wants to go ask out girls that could be possible killers than he could go ahead because London had to admit this guy is pretty hot. Then again, he seems really seems cocky soooo....

"Hmm..." She pretended to think about it with that thinking face of hers before smiling flirtatiously. "I guess I can make some time for you." She crouched down next to him."Though for all you know, I can be a crazy murder."

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 11/14/2014, 8:01 pm

Campbell Christiansen

Campbell was actually hoping to get with this girl. London was pretty, sassy, and someone he could cheat on. Easy. He winked at her. "I could be a vicious murderer as well darlin'. We'll just have to see won't we?" He flashed one of those half-smiles that he knew made girls go crazy. He jumped back up onto his feet and offered a hand to help her up. It didn't occur to him that London didn't even know his name.

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/17/2014, 8:13 pm

WE RUN THE NIGHT

London rolled her eyes with a slight smile at his little comment. Honestly, she wouldn't mind if he was a little bit of a killer because then he'd be a little more fun. If he was an insane killer, then ya that's a no-no. She let a giggle slip as she took his hand, which was sorta weird because she shouldn't be giggling.

"Oh how sweet." His hand was big and warm but she didn't hold on for very long. Her hand slipped from his as she slipped away from him, her hips swishing slightly. "Though I can't go on a date with someone who's name I don't know."

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 11/19/2014, 7:17 pm

Campbell Christiansen

London giggled, softening Campbell up a bit. No, I've gotta stay strong. No giggle is going to get through me. He helped London up, her hands feeling delicate in his large, calloused ones. "I'm Campbell. Campbell Christiansen. Son of Melinoe, if its all the same to you." He said in his "I care enough to tell you, but not enough to care about your opinion" tone. He slung his arm around her shoulders, putting more weight than necessary on her.

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/26/2014, 2:21 am

WE RUN THE NIGHT

So, Mr. Hot and Cocky's name is Campbell, which is a strange name in London's opinion. Then again, her middle name is stranger so she wasn't going to judge. "Campbell, hmmm....interesting." London pursed her lips as the guy in question leaned against her with his arm. He was heavy but London really didn't say anything.

"London. London Quinn. Daughter of Peitho." Even if she did introduce her mom, no one even knew who she was so there was no reason to talk more. However, the lesson was over and most of the people were leaving. London knew that Eva was probably the first one out of here and she wanted to make sure to catch up with her friend. After flicking his arm, she wiggled out of Campbell's grip, swaying her hips as she walked out of the arena.
    "I'll see you at the lake tomorrow." That was all she said to Campbell before leaving.

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 11/26/2014, 11:02 pm

Campbell Christiansen

London introduced herself as a daughter of some god/goddess that Campbell had never heard of. She slinked out from Campbell's arm. She invited him to the lake tommorrow. He would be sure to see her there, as she was incredibly attractive, and seemingly very gullible. He grinned and walked out of the arena."I'll see you tommorrow indeed."

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/29/2014, 4:52 am

OOC: shall i start the lake topic?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 1:49 pm