A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

don't be a fool

Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

don't be a fool Empty don't be a fool

Post by Blaze 10/23/2014, 9:58 pm

Dian Rhye
    son of Circe
    Dian wandered into the other half of the forest -- the one he hadn’t been attacked in, that is. He was still recovering, and the walk to the forest was almost painful. He remembered how he had made a fool of himself in the infirmary in front of everyone. He dropped a necessary powder (at least, he thought it was necessary) on the floor. The girl -- Andi -- had to interrupt her co-workers to get more. He felt bad. Guilty, even. He had to do something good to make it up to himself.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

don't be a fool Empty Re: don't be a fool

Post by beanie 10/25/2014, 1:28 pm

open up your gaze
    Her shift at the infirmary had ended ten minute ago and Andi needed some alone time. Too many screaming kids and annoying brats that kept getting hurt today and her ears were ringing form their crys at the medicine were annoying. So the silence in the forest helps.
    More importantly, Andi was thinking about that guy,Dian was his name. Yeah he had dropped the cream but he didn't have to leave. He was probably embarrassed, she would be too. The thing is, she really shouldn't be thinking of him at the moment. It as weird for her.
    Wait was that him right now?

"Dian?"
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 10/25/2014, 2:36 pm

Dian Rhye
    son of Circe
    He continued to walk through the forest, still disappointed in himself about what had happened in the infirmary.

A few minutes later, he heard a familiar voice saying “Dian?”. He couldn’t quite pinpoint who it was, but he made an educated guess.

”A-andi, right?” he said, walking closer to the voice. Hopefully he wasn’t hallucinating from pain or something like that.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/26/2014, 8:19 pm

open up your gaze
    She heard his voice, now Andi knows its him. She couldn't find him though, the trees were blocking the way. It was like a weird maze and Andi hates mazes. They confuse her so much. After staring at the woods for a couple of seconds, Andi retraced her steps, backing up until she collided with someone-more something.

"Oh, there you are." She laughed when she turned around, facing the boy. He looked the same as before, still injured and bruised. He didn't have the same embarrassed expression as earlier. "Whats up?"
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 10/26/2014, 8:43 pm

Dian Rhye
    son of Circe
    Dian chuckled slightly as she bumped into him on accident. He never really stood next to her yet. She was considerably shorter than him. Maybe half a foot or so? He wasn’t really sure, but it was something like that.

“So...how was the rest of your day?” he asked her with a smile, trying to make small-talk to pierce through the veil of awkwardness surrounding them.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/28/2014, 7:17 pm

open up your gaze
    He acted as if he didn't embarrass himself earlier. Andi didn't really mind, it didn't matter that much. She shrugged, crossing her arms while tapping her foot. Stupid ADHD.
    "Well, I actually just finished my infirmary shift. It was hell." She said with an eye roll. "So many annoying kids. One would not stop hitting on me and I nearly stabbed him with a needle." True that, the kid was now scared of her now. "And he was younger than me."

But what happened earlier was still on her mind. "You know, you didn't have to leave earlier. It wasn't that big of a deal."

Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 10/28/2014, 7:29 pm

Dian Rhye  
    son of Circe  
    ”You sure are great with kids,” Dian remarked jokingly. “And I’m sure that the kid and you would’ve been a great couple,” he added.

She then mentioned what had happened earlier. He was already super embarrassed. To have her mention it again would’ve made him flustered and blush wildly. And he did. “W-why do you care?” he asked her, replying as he was still thinking about what to say. “I just needed to get my mind off the pain, I guess,” he said, coolly.

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/30/2014, 5:01 pm

open up your gaze
    Andi rolled her eyes more at his comments. "Oh, and I'm sure you and that little girl would be the cutest couple ever." She smirked back with another eye roll.
    Was it weird for boys to get flustered? Boys never got flustered around Andi so this was new for her. But she wasn't so calm either, actually there was a slight blush on her cheeks. She tried not to pass it off with her bangs over her face and her arms crossed.

"I-I could have needed the extra help." Lies, she wasn't actually sure why she didn't want him to leave. "Now, why here? Why are you here?"
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 10/30/2014, 7:48 pm

Dian Rhye
    son of Circe
    ”Right,” Dian answered sarcastically and smiled. The redness in his cheeks had decreased a bit, and he felt a little more confident.

“I’m sure you could’ve manage it yourself. You didn’t need my help. You didn’t need anyone’s help when tending to me. Weird, huh?” Dian grinned. “I’m here because I can be. Now, my turn. Why are you blushing?”
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/1/2014, 1:11 pm

open up your gaze
    He wasn't as flustered as he was before but the bad thing was that he noticed her bush. That might of made her blush a little more, plus when he kind of complemented her. This was kind of bad, she didn't know what to do but she sorta had a plan. It isn't good though.

"I was blushing?" She faked with a little shrug. "But anyway, why are you blushing? And don't deny it, its kind faint but I can see it on your cheeks." Andi poked one of his cheeks with a cheeky smile.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 11/1/2014, 1:24 pm

Dian Rhye
    son of Circe
    ”I’m blushing because you brought up an embarrassing moment,” Dian answered. It was half-true. As she poked his cheek, his blushed even more (a girl had never made contact with him until, like, today!), but he wasn’t going to reveal that.

“And yes. You were blushing,” Dian poked her cheek back and smiled at her.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/1/2014, 8:07 pm

Come on make it easy, say I never mattered, Run it up the flagpole, We will teach you how to make boys next door, Out of assholes. Tonight the foxes hunt the hounds. It's all over now before it has begun, We've already won. We are wild, we are like young volcanoes. We are wild, Americana, exotica. Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby? Yeah!

His fingers were soft, Andi had discovered that when he poked her cheek back. Sure, there was the occasional time where a guy would punch her in the shoulder playfully but no guy has ever been this close to her. She would have blushed but she was far more interested in the fact he had blushed more at her touch, which her smile even more.
    "Oh really? Thats nice to know." She chuckled, cocking her head to the side. "And your blushing as well. Like a tomato." She didn't really care if he got embarrassed, it was fun seeing him blush. But that was enough, she retracted her hand from his cheek and stuffed them in her pockets.
    "So uh, how exactly did you cut yourself from earlier?" She asked again, biting her lip. This might not be so good.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 11/1/2014, 8:47 pm

Dian Rhye
    son of Circe
    ”Oh, well, I didn’t know that I was blushing that hard,” he replied, grinning. Sure he did. She was attractive. And she had just put her hand on his face.

She asked how he had gotten the cuts and bruises everywhere. “You really want to know why, do you? Well, you’ll find out sooner or later, but not now,” he smirked. He had made some stupid decisions today, and he didn’t want her to think that he was more stupid than she already thought. For some reason, he didn’t want to lose her company.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/2/2014, 8:40 am

Come on make it easy, say I never mattered, Run it up the flagpole, We will teach you how to make boys next door, Out of assholes. Tonight the foxes hunt the hounds. It's all over now before it has begun, We've already won. We are wild, we are like young volcanoes. We are wild, Americana, exotica. Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby? Yeah!

Andi rolled her eyes with a giggle at Dian's response. Wait no, you must be dreaming? Andi doesn't giggle, she chuckles. And yet it just happened so that means something was up. She brushed it passed her anyway, the smile still on her face.

"C'mon!" You can tell me!" She pestered, pouting slightly.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 11/2/2014, 11:16 am

Dian Rhye
    son of Circe
    Dian tried to avoid the topic, so he just said the first thing that came to his mind: ”You have a cute laugh.” Loser. He had little to no social skills. So of course, he had to apologize right after because he totally needed to.

“Sorry if that was creepy…” At least maybe the topic was successfully avoided?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/2/2014, 12:26 pm

You know when anime characters get surprised and their mouth makes that 'o' shape? Well, that kind of just happened with Andi right now, though he covered it up before he could notice. Well, he did say that her laugh was cute and that kind of surprised her. Geez Andi, keep yourself together.

"Uh, thanks?" She laughed awkwardly, desperate to change the subject. "You know, the forest is pretty quiet. It kinda creepy." She said, looking around at the forest.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 11/2/2014, 1:04 pm

Dian Rhye
    son of Circe
    ”Yeah…” Dian agreed and nodded. “So, um, do you want to go somewhere else?” Together? But he couldn’t force himself to let that word out of his mouth.

After a kind of awkward silence, he repeated, “I mean, do you want to go somewhere together or…” Uh oh. Did this mean a date? If she said yes, what was he supposed to do? He internally conflicted right now and just wanted to crawl up a tree and curl up into a fetal position.

Last edited by Blaze on 11/3/2014, 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/3/2014, 1:55 am

"I mean, do you want to go somewhere together or…” What did Andi think of this? Well, for starters, she was kind of shocked. Was this a date? No, it couldn't really be. They'd only just met. But still, he kind of said it like a date so maybe....no Andi, get that out of your head right now.
    "Umm...." She looked away, biting her lip. She could feel the tips of her ears burning, thankfully hidden by her beanie, but there could be the slight chance that she was blushing and Andi didn't really want him to see. That'd be embarrassing.

"Sure." Simple, no emotion. Good job Andi. "Where to!"
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 11/3/2014, 9:37 am

Dian Rhye
    son of Circe
    ”I dunno,” Dian laughed. “I guess, wherever your favorite place would be. Mine is here,” he shrugged and smiled, awaiting her response.

Did she think that this was a date? It wasn’t. He swore to himself in his head, but he still had a smile on the outside. If she did, he didn’t want to tell her. I mean, sure, he didn’t want to hurt her feelings, but there was something else.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/5/2014, 4:59 pm

Andi was biting her lip a little with that little thinking face of hers. It was when her eyebrows were knit together and her eyes were staring off at a random place. The only place that she really really liked was probably the music room because well, it was fun to make noise there. She saves rock and roll there.
    "Meet me in the music room later. That's my happy place." She wasn't sure what to do now. Should she leave? Give him a little hug or something? Andi was confused.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 11/6/2014, 7:19 pm

Dian Rhye
    son of Circe
    ”I’ll be there,” Dian replied, winking. He was oblivious to the fact that she was determining what to do now, and he left her there as he turned on his heel and walked back to his cabin.

What do I really think of her? he thought to himself, frowning and conflicted as he walked away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 11:18 am