A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

second date keep your finger crossed rhyana forever

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

second date keep your finger crossed rhyana forever Empty second date keep your finger crossed rhyana forever

Post by Rhyolo 10/26/2014, 8:58 am

Rhy had talked to Anna earlier to say to meet him at the hill at 6. He checked his katana in watch form, which could tell time, read 5:58. He hoped she would come.because he had al ready bought the tickets. He wore leather combat boots, leather pants, a red t-shirt, leather jacket, and a black beanie.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

second date keep your finger crossed rhyana forever Empty Re: second date keep your finger crossed rhyana forever

Post by Watsky 10/26/2014, 3:34 pm

Ana stomped up the hill, clad in pretty casual clothes. A long sleeved blouse was draped over her frame, coming in at the waist, even if she didn't have a very prominent one yet. The salmon color of it contrasted nicely with her dark blue jeans and black-and-purple DCs. She had her hair blown back and curled, giving it a very nice wind-blown look. "Sup, guy?" she smiled at Ryholo.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

second date keep your finger crossed rhyana forever Empty Re: second date keep your finger crossed rhyana forever

Post by Rhyolo 10/26/2014, 3:46 pm

Rhy looked back and smiled. "Glad you could make it. You look beutiful as usual." Rhy takes her hand. He feels as if being around her makes him different. "So are you ready the date?"
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Post by Watsky 10/27/2014, 5:53 pm

Ana smiled at Rhyolo, squeezing his hand. "I love going on dates with you," she said.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 10/27/2014, 8:13 pm

"I love going on dates with you too. I may not be a son of the godless of luck but I got lucky finding you." The cab pulls up. He opens the door for her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 12:43 am