A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

maybe i'm moderate, but i'm not afraid :: wallace browne

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

maybe i'm moderate, but i'm not afraid :: wallace browne Empty maybe i'm moderate, but i'm not afraid :: wallace browne

Post by jake. 11/1/2014, 3:19 pm

maybe i'm moderate, but i'm not afraid :: wallace browne Tumblr_m15g9pVRKd1r94j05
    maybe i'm moderate, but i'm not afraid :: wallace browne Thumb

wallace browne
    son of vulcan
    son of vulcan
    ∆Name: wallace 'wally' ebenezer browne.

∆Age: seventeen.

∆Gender: male.

∆Eyes: copper-ish-blue-ish.

∆Hair: brown, the kind that reminds you of hot chocolate and that amazing ice cream place that makes a killer hazelnut-chocolate ice cream bowl.

∆Height: around six foot, maybe a bit shorter.

∆Body Type: broad shouldered, strong. he looks like a mars kid, almost. his fingers are long and always doing something.

∆Skin Color: tan.

∆God Parent: vulcan, god of fire and the fire of volcanoes, and the god of metalworking and the forge.

∆Mortal Parent: kaya elliot browne. tall, pretty, brown haired, and distant brazillian and british.

∆Country of Origin: originally, wal is from rio de janeiro, but he moved to britain with his mum at the age of five, so he counts himself british.

∆Pets: he has this mottled-red coloured border collie with fluffy fur and big grey eyes named damon. he doesn't have all too much time with him, but damon is okay with that. atleast wally thinks he is.

∆Talents: his talents include natural leadership, being annoying, cheering others up, crafting weird stuff and weapons, and flirting. he's pretty good at that.

∆Weapon**: even though vulcan doesn't seem like the fighting god, some of his kids are pretty warlike. including wally.

he's got an imperial gold pilum, and an imperial gold shield. his breastplate transforms into a reddish-orangeish zipper hoodie jacket, and his helmet turns into a new era snapback hat. it's also ig with black plumes.

∆Personality: wallace is cheeky and entertaining, but to get to that, you'll have to break through his slightly shy layer. he's not shy, he just doesn't like to talk. atleast, thats what he says. he's fiddlish and totally over adhd, but thats what makes him so adorbs. he's pretty sharp, and big and cuddly like a fluffy teddybear. he'll flirt with anyone, though. no matter shy or not. he'll do it.

∆Flaws: fear of heights, long scar across his right shoulder from an accident in the forges that still pinches sometimes, and a fear of being ignored. oh, did i mention his inevitable fear of death?

∆Abilities:
    -- fire resistance: wallace can resist fire more than others, his skin tougher. he can hold his hand into a flame for about 20 seconds and not burn, but after that, his hand starts blazing, and more forcefully than with any other person.
    -- sicily: vulcans forge is known to be on mount etna in sicily, so for some strange reason, wally can move around sicily without ever getting lost.

∆Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):

∆ wallace can enclose himself in a case of magma, creating an armor that fends off steel, glass and precious gems and stone/rock. this armor does not hurt wallace, although it burns into his clothing, making him receive holes everywhere. the armor is around 1 inch thick, and if any of the objects listed above is over 8kg, it will pierce through. it does not melt anyone else who touches it -- the materials listed above just bounce off and come back a bit warm. around 30 degrees hot, which is just under body temperature. any godly metals will make the armor disintegrate, and most likely harm wally. wally cannot move when in the armor. it melts away after 5 minutes. he can do this thrice a day, with a cooldown of 40 minutes. water makes the armor melt. he gets the magma from stone/rock around him.

∆ wallace can put curses on the objects he made (only weapons and armor, and they have to be imperial gold) for example, he could make a gladius feel approx. 5 kilos heavier, or make it hotter (20º celsius at most) these curses are only minor and last around 10 minutes at the most. he can cast around 5 curses a day, with a cooldown of 20 minutes. he can also make armor change colour. (basic colours: pink, green, blue... etc. but most shades of them. not all, but most.) he can also make the hilt of a sword/spear far too long, making it really difficult to handle, if not impossible. returns to their normal state after the usual 10 minutes.

∆ wallace can shoot a white hot singe of flame from his fingertip. his index finger to be prescise. the flame is around 100 degrees celsius hot, and can cause minor/medium burns. it can burn through thin armor (slowly, however, it takes a few minutes to brun through.) and clothes, but if it's over 2 layers of clothes, or if the armor is more than 1 inch thick, he cannot burn through. the flame bolt is usually around 5 inches long, and travels at the speed of 30kmh. wallace cannot presicely shoot it (yet) and it will take alot of practice to hit the target he wants to hit. he can create five bolts of fire a day, and his maximum range is around 15 feet. the further away, the less chances of hitting the target, so wallace prefers to stay close range. he needs a cooldown of 10 minutes before shooting another bolt.

∆ wallace can manipulate electrical objects to his liking, aslong as a part of them are metal. e.g: a macbook or an iphone. he can turn them on/off by just thinking wally can also make messages pop up on people's screens, like 'I will eat you' (personal favorite of his) or 'I'm coming for you', or the classic, 'Look Behind You.' The messages cannot be longer than 10 words. he cannot manipulate bigger objects than a car. he can turn a car on and off, but it drains him enourmously. he can manipulate 5 smaller objects a day, (ipod, iphone, laptop) and 1 bigger one. (car, desk computer.) those are all the objects he can manipulate.

∆Life Before CJ*: wally had a fairly normal life. he was born in brazil, living there til the age of five. he was fairly poor, not all too rich. he moved to london at the age 5, lived there til the age of 13. then, he was found by lupas pack and was trained by them. he soon learned how to defend himself. after a short while at the wolf house, wallace got sent to camp jupiter and got put on probatio. he earned his place in the legion by fending off a gorgon from another camper at the caldecott tunnel. he got accepted into the legion smoothly, and wally found himself happy and content as could be. he sends anonymous address letters to his mum a couple a times, though.

∆RP Example*: wally twisted in the air, landing with a thump on the ground. he swiped at his enemy. the heavy gladius raked the campers cheek, blood promptly flowing out mercilessly. the guy was obviously angry, full of adrenaline. he gave a war cry and charged at wallace, who dodged, but got cut on the upper arm. he growled, parried, rolled under his enemys feet, and stabbed at the legs of the other boy. the fight was going to end with him winning. he had to win. wallace was a champion, the adrenaline pushing him off the ground. (metaphor. :P) he felt as if he was floating, blocking, stabbing and slashing.

∆Any notes about your characters: no current playby. also, may i buy the 'place your character in a cohort' and put wally in the first cohort? thanks.

Last edited by Jake Landry on 11/6/2014, 4:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

maybe i'm moderate, but i'm not afraid :: wallace browne Empty Re: maybe i'm moderate, but i'm not afraid :: wallace browne

Post by Kendall 11/1/2014, 4:51 pm

Powers:
    - Does his fire-resistance ability depend on the size and temperature of the flame?
    - Where does the magma come from?
    - Reduce the thickness of the armor.
    - Any other types of curses he can put on the weapons/armor?
    - I'm not sure any type of fire can immediately burn through even thin armor.
    - How many bolts of fire can he make per day, and what's their maximum range?
    - I'm gonna say no to him gaining more energy from batteries; gaining 50% of the battery's current power can end up being too much.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

maybe i'm moderate, but i'm not afraid :: wallace browne Empty Re: maybe i'm moderate, but i'm not afraid :: wallace browne

Post by jake. 11/2/2014, 2:22 am

hi kenny!! :D

1: No, not really. the size of it doesn't matter it's always just 20 seconds, and then he starts burning. however, he would start burning weaker if the flame was smaller, and he would burn quicker if it was bigger. small would range from candle to maybe a dog sized fire? and big would range from dog sized fire to car sized/small wardrobe sized. if it's above those sizes he just burns normally.

2: magma/lava turns into rock, correct? (think so xD) so he can produce it from earth and stone around him.

3: sure! edited.

4: he can make then armor change colour. (basic colours: pink, green, blue... etc. but most shades of them. not all, but most.) he can also make the hilt of a sword/spear far too long, making it really difficult to handle, if not impossible. returns to their normal state after the usual 10 minutes.

5: edited it to say the burning through of armor takes a few minutes? that okay?

6: edited! c:

7: but the maximum amount of battery he can drain is 30 percent of it, and he could only gain half of what he took away, so the maximum would be 15 percent. plus, it would only last 3 minutes or so.

thanks for checking, yo.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/2/2014, 2:19 pm

Powers:
    - Taking a few minutes to burn armor is fine.
    - I'm not familiar with the parts of a battery -- is he absorbing the actual electricity, or what?
    - You'll need to define his standard abilities are, and what they'll be after he's absorbed the battery power.

(Have you sent one of the admins a PM to buy the cohort-picking thing?)
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/3/2014, 9:26 am

one: cool.

two: well, kinda. i thought that would work since the battery would be crafted/built/forged somehow, so that would connect to vulcan.

three: well, he would be around (insert amount of energy gained from draining power here; this can vary, depending on how much he drained, duh. xD) faster. thats all.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/4/2014, 6:24 pm

Powers:
    - Yeah, batteries would be crafted -- but electricity isn't really Vulcan's domain either.
    - Didn't really answer my question about what his standard abilities are, so I can't gauge how much stronger he'd get.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/6/2014, 4:01 am

I'mma edit the battery thing out, I think. xD
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/8/2014, 8:13 pm

Before I approve this: Did you PM an admin for the cohort already or no?
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/9/2014, 7:34 am

oh, nope, not yet. is it possible to approve this, and then i change the cohort after it's approved?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/9/2014, 11:11 am

Hmm. Actually, it seems like you'd get placed into the First Cohort anyway, since we're supposed to balance them out over time. You won't need to buy that, it seems.

Approved. Your character has been placed into the First Cohort.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:39 am