A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

um, why exactly are we here again?

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

um, why exactly are we here again?  Empty um, why exactly are we here again?

Post by jake. 11/10/2014, 11:30 am

um, why exactly are we here again?  76ee1548495801ddfe5fa9a36469fbe8

doug was just kinda chilling out in the basement, having a smoke. he felt weird today, like something bad was going to happen. but he kinda liked that feeling, to be very honest. he liked bad things. bad things in a good way. um. that didn't make much sense, did it? yeah, no. sorry. mr. york was sitting/leaning at the edge of an abandoned table in the basment. it was fairly big, but not all too big because of the stuff all crammed in and stuff. doug was wearing a black felt fedora, his black hair dyed slightly blonde at the front, a black, kinda tight button down, a pair of white suspenders attathced to a pair of beige khakis. and he was wearing these studded black biker boots. he let his hand drop down to his thigh, his fingers nervously flicking about. the cigarette in his mouth was growing warm to his lips. he exhaled smoke, and rolled the cig between index and middle finger, the kind of movement you would see bad boys do in cliché movies.

ooc: it's kinda short, sowwy blazers! D:
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

um, why exactly are we here again?  Empty Re: um, why exactly are we here again?

Post by Blaze 11/10/2014, 11:40 am

Lucifer Satan de Ville daughter of Styx
    OOC: It’s okay Jakers <3 Mine is too :(

During the two weeks she was here, Lucifer found this place extremely weird. Sure, she’d met some other demititans, but they had other things to do. She wasn’t looking for new friends, either. She felt like Stella and others were enough. She was just looking for closure and privacy. So, she looked for the darkest place. The basement, of course.

She opened the door that led to the stairs of the basement and started walking down them with little to no hesitation.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

um, why exactly are we here again?  Empty Re: um, why exactly are we here again?

Post by jake. 11/10/2014, 12:15 pm

douglas heard someone come down the basement steps. as the person came to view, doug realized it was a girl. okay. he could deal with that. if she didn't annoy him. "um, sorry, but i'm afraid theres no space here." he said, but added it with a playful, slightly goofy grin, so she knew he was joking. (hopefully.) he let the smile slip, and nodded at her, dark eyes darting about the room. they were glittering, with -- okay, he shoud just say it -- a teeny bit of hostility and arrogance, but he tried to push it away.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 11/10/2014, 12:21 pm

She heard a guy say, “Um, sorry, there’s no space here.” Luci frowned. She had to force him out, didn’t she? Ugh. So much work. She just wanted to rest for just a day.

“That’s too bad. Here, let me help you up. I even left the door open for you so it doesn’t hit you on your way out,” Lucifer smiled.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/10/2014, 12:46 pm

douggie scowled. like, a real, hard frown. usually his frown scared people, because his lips curled into a faint snarl and you could hear this freaky growling coming from him, like he was on a murder spree, or something. but the scowl went just as quickly as a mask of polite cockiness took over. "sorry, but i'm quite comfortable here." he said, his black eyes glittering with slight annoyance.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 11/10/2014, 12:52 pm

“I said, that’s too bad,” Lucifer repeated,, surprisingly passive-aggressive. Her expression remained blank and her arms were crossed. She was showing absolutely no emotion to him, though inside, she was getting seriously angry and irritated.

“So, are you going to get up,” she asked him, raising an eyebrow, “or do I have to make you?”
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/10/2014, 1:21 pm

um, why exactly are we here again?  E726250c79db4f7f226045a9a74674c6

douglas just kind of stared at her, his eyes intensifying. "what do you fear?" he said, his voice a low growl, his head cocked to one side. his eyes had glazed over, a creepy smile placed onto his lips. he realized she was the new demi-titan in camp, so his powers would have to wait for just a bit. he didn't know what she could do.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 11/10/2014, 2:27 pm

Okay. This dude was weird. Was she in an exorcism or something?

“What do I fear…” Lucifer smirked. “I’ll think about it. I’ll tell you while I drop you off at the infirmary.”

Water started seeping through the cracks in the concreted ground. She dragged it across the floor and shot it at the guy. It wasn’t that much Styx water, really. If she wanted, she would probably do more. The water would most likely give the guy a few minor second-degree burns here and there.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/11/2014, 12:24 pm

um, why exactly are we here again?  E726250c79db4f7f226045a9a74674c6

there was this weird hissing sound in the background as something shot at douggie. he felt multiple sharp pains in his arms. he yelled an insult at the girl. he looked at his right arm. it was buffered with red burn marks, the skin singed off. his skin was terribly weak. he growled, focusing at the girl. he focused hard enough to send her a bit of his own power -- giving her a hallucination of her worst fear that would last 2 minutes. hopefully.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 11/11/2014, 12:29 pm

Lucifer’s worst fear was reliving her brother’s death at the hands of the minotaur. She wasn’t behind the dumpster this time. She was standing right next to him. Though, with Stella’s training, spending half the time in the cabin trying to get over it, she wasn’t afraid. Though, she put up her invulnerability shield just in case.

She launched more water at the minotaur, but after the two minutes were over, she stared at the boy. A death stare, perhaps.

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/24/2014, 11:29 am

douglas smirked at the girl, his trademark smirk, to be frank. most kids just called him smirky these days. nah. they just called him arsehole. douglas loved it. he smirked once more, raising his eyebrows. his arms still hurt, a stinging sizzling sensation. "had fun?" douglas asked, his eyes flickering with slight amusement.

ooc: shoort :c
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 11/24/2014, 11:39 am

Lucifer shrugged and looked at the smirking boy and back at her nails. “Yeah, that was fun. Y’know what would be more fun? Me shoving this water right down your throat,” she smirked. “Unless, of course, you want to get out.”
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/25/2014, 12:07 pm

douglas just shrugged again with a smirk on his face. "look, i don't get why exactly you think you own this place, but... well, you don't." he raised his eyebrows at her once more and gave her the 'what're you looking at' gesture.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 12/13/2014, 2:13 pm

”Listen, I just want a nice place where everything is quiet and there aren’t any losers like you around,” Lucifer frowned and crossed her arms. It was true, really. CHB was full of inferiors who gave weird looks at her when she walked past them. There hadn’t been one time that she could just relax and be alone.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 12/14/2014, 2:43 am

douglas yawned. "hm." he muttered. "well, same here, i suppose." he said and shrugged. but really... most of the time people were hiding from him. he was just rude and unwanted, only a few cabins liked him for what he was. sometimes people asked him if his douchebag-ness was just a mask, but... no. douglas was naturally an @sshole, to be honest with you all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 1:33 pm