A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Inspecting cabins (private for Jake and myself)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Inspecting cabins (private for Jake and myself) Empty Inspecting cabins (private for Jake and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 11/16/2014, 3:37 pm

Chiara wasn't the second-in-command of the Ares cabin but when Clarisse was absent, it was most of the time she who had the duty to do the cabin inspection in her stead. The rest of her siblings couldn't be assed, not when there was some fighting to do like today.
    Actually, she was glad she was off wrestling lesson today because they were supposed to meet the Minor Underworld gods cabin and whilst a couple of days ago the prospect would've delighted her because it gave her a chance to punch and fight Nathan, Chiara wanted to avoid the son of Melinoe as much as she could now.
    So here she was, with the notepad and a pen, dressed in urban camouflage pants (so black and gray) with a deep red Jack Daniel's shirt, combat boots, cartilage earrings and leather wrist cuffs. Her angry green eyes were underlined by sooty black eyeliner, her red curls held back by a strap of black cloth.

The only good part was that she got to team up with Douglas, the lieutenant from the Other Gods cabin. Douglas was one of her friends, she got along with him really well. Today she couldn't help but remember his middle name was Maxwell -- like Nathan's last name. But eh. Let's just ignore that. Douglas was a great guy, awesome at hand-to-hand combat, skilled in weapons, creative when it came to pranks. He didn't take sh!t from anyone, wasn't a polite little doggie, and liked to make fun of people, something Chiara could relate to.

"Sup mate," she as she finally saw him get out of the Other Gods cabin.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 11/18/2014, 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Inspecting cabins (private for Jake and myself) Empty Re: Inspecting cabins (private for Jake and myself)

Post by jake. 11/18/2014, 11:04 am

Inspecting cabins (private for Jake and myself) 6566372-256-k543265

douggie wasn't excited when he heard he had to do cabin inspection -- it wasn't something on his bucket list. but then he heard chiara from the ares cabin was gonna do it, which meant fun. douggie walked out of the cabin, wearing a studded leather aviator jacket with a furry collar, a green day t-shirt, a pair of slightly baggy chained jeans, and his usual pair of black biker boots. his eyes scanned chiaras face quickly -- tough as ever, and he grinned at her. "chiara!" he said loudly, pushing aside one of his siblings without giving eye contact to them. "lets get going, shall we? don't want to spend my time with my arsehole siblings." he muttered, pushing through the small crowded cabin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Inspecting cabins (private for Jake and myself) Empty Re: Inspecting cabins (private for Jake and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 11/18/2014, 1:17 pm

Chiara grinned and clasped his hand in a boyish way.

"Okay, which cabin first?" she asked. "Yours, mine? Or should we go pay the Aphrodite's a visit for starters?"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/22/2014, 3:42 am

Inspecting cabins (private for Jake and myself) Tumblr_mtgemvA1eO1r4rylto1_250

douggies eyes flared as someone behind him called 'idiot'. sure, only a small word, but douglas didn't take any sh!t. he spun around, eyes darting about the kids in his cabin. it must've been joe. the stupid guy who had just moved in the cabin, thinking he was the biggest thing since microwaves where invented. gods, what a joke. he was wimpy, only fourteen, with a stupid smile on his face. douggie casually strolled over to him, then in one swift movement, brought out his poisoned three foot sword to his neck. the poison was designed to cause extreme pain, so this wasn't going to be too pleasant if joey boy was going to get a cut.

"now, now, who have we got here?" douglas hissed quietly, eyes flaring up. what was it going to be, hallucination of his greatest fear, or possibly an obnoxiously painful three to ten minutes of poison? it was going to be up to him. the joe kid shivered under douglas' grip. a small crowd had built around him and the kid, all his other siblings either admired douglas for his strength, or hated him for his ignorance and rudeness. either way, they all feared him, and loved seeing people getting beaten up by him. "i see." douglas said with a polite smile. "you don't want to be cut open like a pig in a farm, do you?" he muttered, his voice in a low grumble, next to joe's ear. chiron insisted that douglas was to be more kind to others, but what could the old horse do about it? gallop after him and make him clean the stables? f*cking d!ckhead. douglas twirled his blade around, leaving a small cut on the side of joes neck. at first, joe just stared at his own blood leaking down his t-shirt, then he began yelling and clutching his neck in pain. douglas smiled cooly nonchalantly, twirled his sword once more, and sheathed it in one swift move. he was in a good mood today. it wouldn't be ruined by some small pimpf with adhd and a small tuft of brown hair. "go to tartarus!" he said before walking back to chiara.

"soooo, back to the cabins. i think we've seen enough of my cabin for now, i'ma give them a one out of five. atleast the kid gave me some entertainment." douglas muttered the last part, as a few kids hurried past, joe on their shoulders, couging and yelling some pretty nasty swear words. douglas held up the finger to him, and turned his attention back to chiara. "i suppose we should just go to yours." he said, smiling at the girl, turning one one heel and began marching loudly towards the ares cabin. douglas had multiple thoughts in his head currently; a: some of the kids at camp had found out he was bi, leaning more to the gay side. honestly, it kind of pulled down his toughness scale by atleast twenty points. most kids at camp were bi these days, but douglas, the savage satan machine with gay tendencies? it just didn't sound so cool anymore. and b: who else was going to step up to him today. his guess was another five people or so.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/22/2014, 8:03 am

Chiara had watched the quarrel between Joe and Douglas with an amused smirk, arms crossed and chin raised, pushing aside demigods who were threatening to block her view.

"What a b!tch," she snickered when Douglas came back after having given the cockroach a superficial cut on the neck. The kid screamed like a pig in a shrill voice and dashed out yelling names, accompanied by a couple of others to the infirmary. Chiara grinned, then nodded at Douglas's suggestion.

They walked in the direction of the red cabin; Chiara made her way between the landmines buried around it, feeling them in the ground, and entered the cabin, passing under the boar head atop the doorway.
    The Ares cabin wasn't exactly known for its cleanliness. Inside, it looked like a troop barrack: walls painted in a light khaki and covered in weapons ranging from axes to battle maces, it was set with plain bunk beds with camouflage sheets and rope ladders, had some judo mattresses on the floor, work out equipment taking up space in one corner and a couple of benches and tables in the other corner where the Ares kids arm wrestled whilst listening to loud rock music. Black trunks laid on the floor, some closed, some opened. It was a mess, generally, weapons and clothes laying around, empty cans and bottles a bit everywhere, a dirty towel on one of the press up benches.

"Hm. I'd say three out of five minimum," Chiara commented, discretely kicking an anonymous combat boot under a bunk bed.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/23/2014, 8:29 am

Inspecting cabins (private for Jake and myself) Tumblr_mtgemvA1eO1r4rylto1_250

douglas followed chiara into the ares cabin silently. she said something about three out of five. douggie snorted. "two maximum, that is." he said. "this place looks worse than my cabin. but since you're my friend, three might as well do." he said, looking around the cabin. some of the other ares kids smiled and waved, most of them knew douggie. he was friends with the ares. they were cool. he gave a fist bump to another kid, and picked up a pair of dirty underwear with his shoe. he raised his eyebrow at chaira and mouthed, yours? at her. they were obviously a pair of mens underwear; calvin klein or something. the cheeky grin on his face gave it away, though. he flung them onto one of the other kids' beds and walked casually out of the cabin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/23/2014, 12:04 pm

"C'mon mate, I actually cleaned up this morning," Chiara said, writing the number 3 on the notepad in her messy handwriting.

She gave him a grin and a look of ...Obviouslyyy as he scooped the Calvin Klein underwear on the tip of his shoe. Must be Robert's. Most of her other brothers wore GI Joe boxers and the like.

They went out of the Ares cabin and walked over to the Apollo cabin, which was shining blindingly gold in the sunlight.

"Urgh, I'm taking a point away just because of that," Chiara said, squinting and shielding her eyes with one hand.

They entered the artistically built golden cabin and took a few steps inside, looking around. The bunk beds were generally neatly made with yellow and orange covers, there was a bit of music playing on a Beats thing, posters of famous singers and actors hung on bed frames, instruments were attached to the walls and there were statues of Apollo everyfreakingwhere. It was empty, as the Apollo cabin currently had a running lesson with the nymphs.

"Okay, minus one point because this bed isn't made, minus one point for the shitty music and minus one point for the Taylor Swift poster over there. Your verdict?"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 12/18/2014, 11:53 am

douglas just shrugged and gave her a meh gesture. he liked some of the apollo kids; even though most were sunnyboy twats, they knew how to shoot even better than some of the ares' and surely better than most other kids at camp. "well, i'd say two, to be honest." he said. "but then again, the music is giving me ear cancer..." was that the beatles? oh gods no... douglas shivered at the thought, casually strolled over and turned the speaker off. " i suppose this one is up to you, then. but i'd say atleast two." douglas said and gave her a crooked grin.

he walked over to the next cabin and squinted. he had missed out a few cabins, so he had gone back to the poseidon cabin. a few kids had moved in there, was it about two? percy, amelia/amalia/ame-whatever and... was it lolita? douglas had had swords lessons with percy jackson before. he was fourteen then, he had just joined up at camp. percy was the same age around that time, maybe a few months younger. he had never talked to him, but he knew he respected him. he probably wasn't much of a tough-looker, but that kiddo knew how to fight a titan. instant respect points for douglas. as for that other one, jason grace... he looked hideous with his new glasses. (boo spoiler lel) couldn't he atleast have gotten something more stylish than those ugly wire-frames? ray-bans, perhaps? but nooooo, he had to look like a nerd. douglas actually liked him; he seemed like a leader.

as he moved inside, he smelled the sea. it was quite large, decorated like a cabin by the sea, with an outlook over the camps lake in the distance. a small saltwater fountain was in the middle of them room, neatly made beds at the sides of it. douglas crossed his muscular, tattooed arms and raised his eyebrows at chiara. "well?" he asked and grinned slightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 12:08 pm