A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

My demigod

KoalaMan15
    KoalaMan15

Male
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2014-11-17

My demigod Empty My demigod

Post by KoalaMan15 11/17/2014, 9:26 pm

Name: Christopher Robinson (Nickname: Chris)
    Eyes: ocean blue with seaweed green
    Hair: Dirty blonde
    Height: 5'4
    Body Type: Broad shoulders with muscles and strong legs
    Skin Color: Beige
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Jane Robinson
    Country of Origin: He from Britain but has been in the United States since he was 2 years old
    Pets: He has a hamster named Bernie and a dog named Fernando
    Talents: He is a skilled archer with a 95% accuracy when his target is staying still but has a 75% accuracy with moving targets. Chris is also a fast runner
    Weapon**: A celestial bronze bow that can transform into a shield and celestial bronze arrows
    Personality: Christopher does not like to  brag and is shy. He does not makes friends easily and is a bad student who is always in a world of his own. He is also obsessed with his bow and arrow and is skillful at archery. He is a caring friend and after he gets past his shyness, he is one of the best people you will ever meet. Chris isn't the best student and never focusses.
    Flaws: Since he is always in another world he misses a lot of important information at school so he gets bad grades on test and has no friends who will support or help him. He is also always getting in trouble and has gone to jail 2 times for fighting someone.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):none Sad  
    Life Before Camp*: Before camp Chris has had many household issues. He had a dead mom who died when he was only 5 years old, he doesn't know his father (Mom said he left), He is in an orphanage who as been adopted once but had been thrown into the street when his orphanage parents saw how much trouble he always got into. He had also been to jail for assault. When he got out he had no where to go except the streets of Manhattan. A couple days after Chris ran away from home, he ran into a satyr at a coffee shop. The satyr had not been tracking Chris but took him to Camp Half Blood.  
    RP Example*: "Where am I" wondered Chris to himself as he followed a kid into a camp which carried a bunch of weapons. The kids there wore bright orange shirts that had black printing which said Camp Half Blood on them. The kids all around Chris were fighting with swords as if they were practicing for battle. As Chris awed watching them, a kids woke him up from his daydream. He said "Hello and welcome to Camp Half Blood home to all demigods."
    Chris stuttered "Demi-what,"  "a demigod" replied the kid as if were something normal.  We will see what God claims you at the campfire tonight your Godly Parent will claim you there or maybe even before the campfire, but we will have another member give you a tour of the camp. "Jake!" yelled the kid. "Umm before that what is your name" Chris asked, " Zack" he replied. "what is yours" Zack asked "the names Chris" he answered smoothly with a wink.
    Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by KoalaMan15 on 11/19/2014, 8:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

My demigod Empty Re: My demigod

Post by Kendall 11/18/2014, 6:33 am

Does he have a 95% accuracy for all targets or only still ones?

It's Britain, not 'Britten': please correct the spelling.

Is your character a Greek or a Roman? If he's Greek he'll only get Celestial bronze, not imperial gold too.

Add more to the personality.

How did your character get to camp?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/18/2014, 7:26 pm

When you edit your form next time please post in this topic to let me know it needs to be checked again.

If your character is Roman then he can't have a celestial bronze bow. Only imperial gold.

Add some more to his personality that doesn't have anything to do with archery.

You didn't answer my first or last questions, either.

Also, for the RP example, satyrs aren't at Camp Jupiter -- those would be fauns, but they're not very well respected. They don't bring kids to camp: a pack of wolves brings the demigod or legacy to Lupa, s/he trains there for a while, and then they go to camp alone.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/19/2014, 3:01 pm

Again, please post that you've edited your form in this topic. If you don't begin doing this I won't be checking your form until you start.

I noticed you accidentally didn't fill out the Height section because Body Type is on the same line -- please fix that.

95% accuracy for moving targets seems like a bit much, so I suggest you reduce that. For still targets it's a bit more understandable, though.
    KoalaMan15
    KoalaMan15

Male
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2014-11-17

Post by KoalaMan15 11/19/2014, 8:17 pm

edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen